Thread: Getting Big

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member

Getting Big

You guys every notice that the bigger you get the harder the more basic things in life become? I have been noticing it alot lately being no where near 300lbs of solid muscle I cant even imagine what its like to be A Ronnie Coleman or Tony Freeman..

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    there was a point where i started wiping from the front..didnt bother me tho, i was actually pretty proud of myself. i find when i get rapidly bigger i walk into doorways alot...its not like your shoulders are in your peripherals your mind just has a natural assumption of space you can fit through because youve been doing it for years..the first time i hit 240 i was bumping into everything..i worked on an assembley line for a bit during that time, and i actually got called into the office because women were complaining that i was always in their way and hitting thier arms/shoudlers. derty bitchez.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    there was a point where i started wiping from the front..didnt bother me tho, i was actually pretty proud of myself. i find when i get rapidly bigger i walk into doorways alot...its not like your shoulders are in your peripherals your mind just has a natural assumption of space you can fit through because youve been doing it for years..the first time i hit 240 i was bumping into everything..i worked on an assembley line for a bit during that time, and i actually got called into the office because women were complaining that i was always in their way and hitting thier arms/shoudlers. derty bitchez.
    HAHA... ya I've been walking shoulder first into stuff lately and been like leaning on counters waiting for cashiers.... Not out of breath or anything just like trying to relax I guess my body just isnt... or my mind just isnt used to the fact my bodys big...

I'm 6'2" @ 242lb and a personal training buddy of mine says I'm around 10-11ish BF

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer
    HAHA... ya I've been walking shoulder first into stuff lately and been like leaning on counters waiting for cashiers.... Not out of breath or anything just like trying to relax I guess my body just isnt... or my mind just isnt used to the fact my bodys big...
    wow now that you say that, i notice i have been doing this a lot more as well

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Yeah, anyone finding it hard talking on the phone for a long period of time? I have to constantly change arms and every time I do it really hurts...

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    Yeah, anyone finding it hard talking on the phone for a long period of time? I have to constantly change arms and every time I do it really hurts...
    lol, i have the same problem, only on cycle though.my arm gets so pumped just from holding the phone WTF?!! oh and i get back pumps from just walking around, its quite comical really

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    I know what you mean, I have really wide shoulders and a thin waist so sometimes when I take a step somewhere in a tight spot I'm following my legs and waist and then suddenly bam, I shoulder check something and I'm like wtf!

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Jumping from 125 to about 150 in during soccer season was a terrible idea. I couldn't cut, turn fast run fast I was totally screwed and I ran out of breath much quicker. I don't really care though as im not looking into becoming a pro but it is a bit annoying.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    i haven't been able to reach my back in the shower for the past few years..... lol..

I used to golf too - lats are too big now and I can't excecute a graceful swing.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    nah im still as agile as a spider monkey

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    and tai is actually 300 lbs. too!!!

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    hahaha yeah this is all too common, i can't reach my back anymore either, i got to use one arm to pull the other arm over my chest so annoying to washmy back in the shower

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    im fine

but when i play sports or somthing, i feel retarded

Thread Information