Conservative is offline Banned

Newt Gingrich for president

Will he run? If he does, can he beat Hillary?

I believe he is the only one who could defeat Hillary/Obama. Right now the current Republican candidates are weak and we need someone who will take care of this immigration problem.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    ARNOLD!!! NEEDS TO RUN..

pass the damn law already, to unleash the ARNOLD ON EM!!!

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative

I believe he is the only one who could defeat Hillary/Obama. Right now the current Republican candidates are weak and we need someone who will take care of this immigration problem.
    Eeewwwww!!!! Yuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    ARNOLD!!! NEEDS TO RUN..

pass the damn law already, to unleash the ARNOLD ON EM!!!
    agreed arnold is better than any candidate by far right now.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

You complain about homosexuality and call it a sin, but are willing to support an adulterer?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    You complain about homosexuality and call it a sin, but are willing to support an adulterer?
    Are you talking about his oral sex he received in the 70's? I think he's grown up a little since then.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Are you talking about his oral sex he received in the 70's? I think he's grown up a little since then.
    Apparently not. He had an affair the same time he was going after Clinton.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Gingri...nton_0308.html

I'll be sure and pray for him since he admits he made a mistake. Unlike gays that believe what they do is right.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Newt aint winning nothing. No one will let that jack ass in office, and oboma aint going in office either. Its sad to say, but a women will definetly go into office before a black man does. thats just how this country works.

I have a feeling that somthin would be worked out if oboma ever actully won. and im not racist at all, but the Gov is f*cked.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll be sure and pray for him since he admits he made a mistake. Unlike gays that believe what they do is right.

Go spit your bible bullshit somewhere else.

We don't need anymore mindless sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    Newt aint winning nothing. No one will let that jack ass in office, and oboma aint going in office either. Its sad to say, but a women will definetly go into office before a black man does. thats just how this country works.

I have a feeling that somthin would be worked out if oboma ever actully won. and im not racist at all, but the Gov is f*cked.

Care to elaborate ??

kfrost06 is offline Banned

You actually have a valid point for a change, I personally would never vote for him on this alone. Not only did he cheat on his wife at the same time he lead the lynching mob for Clinton for doing the same thing, a hypocryte no matter how you look at it. The Republicans can come up with someone better then this buffon and it's not going to be Arnold.

kfrost06 is offline Banned

What about a black woman?

The first woman or black to be elected president in the USA will be a conservative, like Margaret Thatcher.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    What about a black woman?

The first woman or black to be elected president in the USA will be a conservative, like Margaret Thatcher.

I disagree Kfrost, the republican party would never nominate a woman and would definately never nominate a black. It goes against the fundamentals of the Republican party, LOL!!!!

Seriously though, if the Republicans nominated a black or woman it would lose a large number of voters in its all-important southern states. Unfortunately the country has not progressed as far as most would like. Both parties play to their core base and while the Dems have been known as the party of minorities and women, the Reps have been known for white evangelical conservative, and white men. And both parties play to their core of likely voters.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I think Hillary has a good shot and i would vote for her.

I think Newt will run.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    Go spit your bible bullshit somewhere else.

We don't need anymore mindless sheep.
    You obviously think that we need more Kool-Aid drinkers though.........

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31
    I disagree Kfrost, the republican party would never nominate a woman and would definately never nominate a black. It goes against the fundamentals of the Republican party, LOL!!!!

Seriously though, if the Republicans nominated a black or woman it would lose a large number of voters in its all-important southern states. Unfortunately the country has not progressed as far as most would like. Both parties play to their core base and while the Dems have been known as the party of minorities and women, the Reps have been known for white evangelical conservative, and white men. And both parties play to their core of likely voters.
    Colin Powell was welcomed as a possible Vice Presidential candidate. Perhaps he just not "black enough" for you...........

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    You obviously think that we need more Kool-Aid drinkers though.........

No ... I have a problem with the narrow minded ; who continue to believe that being gay is wrong, being black is wrong, or being anything other than their own is wrong. And it's not just a coincidence that the majority who believe so are highly "religious".

So ... Kool Aid drinkers huh ? .... I'm sure you've never had kool-aid in your life.

Kool-aid drinkers ... that's exactly the shit I'm talking about.

No ... I have a problem with the narrow minded ; who continue to believe that being gay is wrong, being black is wrong, or being anything other than their own is wrong. And it's not just a coincidence that the majority who believe so are highly "religious".

So ... Kool Aid drinkers huh ? .... I'm sure you've never had kool-aid in your life.

People can have their own opinions of what's wrong. I'm white and I think there's plenty of white trash out there. I criticize them just the same as everyone else's lifestyle I disagree with. You are welcome to criticize mine too.

But when we talk about something as cut and dry as homosexuality and the bible, then gays have no leg to stand on.

Fight for American Top Team? I do too.. Out of where?

People can have their own opinions of what's wrong. I'm white and I think there's plenty of white trash out there. I criticize them just the same as everyone else's lifestyle I disagree with. You are welcome to criticize mine too.

But when we talk about something as cut and dry as homosexuality and the bible, then gays have no leg to stand on.

Fight for American Top Team? I do too.. Out of where?

I know you're banned but if you do happen to see this .... I train at the main gym in Coconut Creek, FL.

I thought that you were talking politics, my bad. There are narrow minded people from all walks of life and persuasions. If someone is gay, there gay and I really could care less. But even in conceding this, I am still allowed my opinion about what is disgusting. Live and let live does not equate to approval. About being black in politics though, which party has consistently appointed blacks to higher levels of government? Facts are facts.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    kool aid is f*ckin awsome

kool aid is f*ckin awsome
    try it frozen........

Thread Information