IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

has anyone ever had an out of body experience/dream

Anyone ever have a dream of an out of body experience, or any experience like that..............If you have, what do you make of it.

I had an authentic experience..........Call it a stimulation of the parietel lobe in the brain while dreaming, or call it an out of body, whatever, i just have no idea what to make of it......and it wasnt some cheezy i flew to europe or newyork, i was hovering over my body in my room for about a minute or 2

just wonderin if anyone ever had an experience like that, what you make of it?

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    well this one time i dreamed i nailed webb's avy...does that count???

lol man, i am talking about floating over your body, looking down at yourself and seeing your sleeping body, where your consciousness is seperate from your body

oh...well no then

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I had things come out of my body during some dreams

bigboy003 is offline Junior Member
    when i was a freshman in highschool i was hit in the head with a discus that my best friend threw and it knocked me out cold.... i only remember "floating" above my body and seeing a black outline of my body face down on the ground... it was a weird experience that i will never forget how strange it was...

so im guessing having a ghost poo , would not count either huh?

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries

sometimes when im dreaming i actually figure out that im dreaming and then i almost immediately wake up

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    man that would be twisted/sweet...i have lucid dreams all the time, but nothing like that. its funny too, whenever im in that lucid state and and start to understand my surroundings and the fact that im dreaming, i always wake myself up on cue. one example: i dream't that i came home and ving rhames was in my house, sitting on my couch, and he looks at me and says:
    ving: "yo mannnn, whats up dogg!?"
    me "hey man, whats uh..whats goin on?"
    ving: "**** all man, chillen..you smell that?"
    (this is where i start to get confused, just getting into that lucid state...ving rhames is my roomate..and something just isint adding up, anyway back to our dialogue)
    me:"man, what the **** is going on, i dont know ving rhames..what are you doing here."
    ving: "whatchyou talkin 'bout dogg??its VING...i live here man...but yo yo, do you SMELL that??"
    me: "yeah but, ving rhames isint my roomate..and no i dont smell anything what the **** are you talking about?"
    ving: "tacos brutha...its tuesday!!"
    me: "tacos? what the **** are you talking about dude?!?!"
    ving"man.....its tuesday, taco night."
    taco night...ving rhames...at that point my gaining conscious mind put 2 and 2 together..
    me"ahhhh ****...im dreaming..ving, this is all a dream, i dont live with you, and there are no tacos cooking...im ****in outta here."
    ving"man your trippin, just sit down, let me make you a taco."
    i open the door i came in, walk outside, and boom i wake up. im not like filling in blanks here..thats literally exactly how the entire dream panned out..its amazing how ridiculous your subconscious can be when its runnin free. sorry my tangent is finished now, carry on..

lol yea mine are pretty much like that but i don't get the chance to do anything else after i figure out its a dream, which kinda sucks sometimes haha

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    there is a certain drug that can be taken and has been know to make you feel like you are floating above yourself watching things go on...to much and your in a coma for about 30minutes, but just right and its a great time...

Quote Originally Posted by pgilligan10
    sometimes when im dreaming i actually figure out that im dreaming and then i almost immediately wake up

I have been looking into that a little bit.........I have been close to becoming aware, but had to big of a block to allow me to become aware

It's called lucid dreaming.......If you can become aware you are dreaming, you can do ANYTHING........fly, breathe underwater, punch old ladies, talk to people, bang super models

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    there is a certain drug that can be taken and has been know to make you feel like you are floating above yourself watching things go on...to much and your in a coma for about 30minutes, but just right and its a great time...

def have heard somthing like this........for sure, they have found a receptor site in your brain that allows you to feel like this, and they can reproduce results.......However, the studies are highly controversial, and they may as well not exist, because both sides bring up good arguments

It should be noted, that their are lots of stories i have read, where this kind of stuff happens in hospitals, but people can describe what the doctors were doing, wearing, and what kind of ties they had on etc., what they were saying etc.

crazy stuff

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy003
    when i was a freshman in highschool i was hit in the head with a discus that my best friend threw and it knocked me out cold.... i only remember "floating" above my body and seeing a black outline of my body face down on the ground... it was a weird experience that i will never forget how strange it was...

that is fascinating, but tragic at the same time if you know what im sayin.............personally, what do you make of it?

I had it happen spontaneously in a dream........my head hit the pillow, and 10 minutes later, i had awoken with a tripppy experience under my belt...

It felt more real than real, crazy real, i was freaked out pretty bad because i had no idea what was going on.........I had no control over myself, but i was hovering over myself, than i began to get lowered back down into bed, and when i lowered into bed, at the instant i came in contact with my bed, my eyes sprung open and i woke almost screaming.......it didnt feel like a dream, mroe like a transiition from one state to another

the whole thing just boggles my mind, i dont know what to make of it

Blog Entries
    i had a wet dream last night does that count....

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    i had a wet dream last night does that count....
    thats ****en awesome dude, they feel like ther eal thing

Blog Entries
    damn right ...

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    up until around 4 years ago, I was the type of person who deep down was scared to fight, and scared of confrontation. I would still stand my ground, but I would really want to just run away. At the pro wrestling gym we used to do the odd session of submission grappling, and freestyle wrestling, before hand Id get this horrible nervousness, and hated the thought of actually fighting for real. I wasnt very good either, not aggressive enough and had no killer instinct.

I had this dream about 4 years ago where I was in an empty bar, just me and two gypsies who were playing pool. They decided to attack me with the pool cues, and I got scared, and woke myself up. I then decided "**** this" lol, and went back to sleep. I kind of knew that I HAD to finish the dream, and was right back into the same place in the dream, and as it wasnt real, I battered the pair of them.

Ever since then my psyche changed without me even realising it, and I developed that killer instinct, a love to fight, never got nervous, and started to excell with submission wrestling, freestyle wrestling and later on, working security. Dont get me wrong, I dont ever look for fights, but if there is a valid reason, I love it.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    I also had another dream that I shall never forget. Before bed, me and my room mate had been discussing rec drugs, particularly heroin and how it makes you feel. (he is 9 years older than me, and has seen and tried many different things) He explained that heroin is one of the worst drugs to take because it feels so good, and he could understand why so many let it ruin their lives.

I fell asleep, and dreamed that I was at a big outdoor water park (I was living in magalluf, majorca at the time, and we had visited afew of them). I was at the top of this water slide, and the lifeguard said "your gonna love this ride, I know you will be back" I replied something like "sounds good" and jumped down the slide. I kept moving faster and faster, and suddenly thought something was up, something bad was happening, and I was out of control, Then I became relaxed and tripped out, had the strangest rush and sense of euphoria, then hit the bottom of the water slide. After the splash had cleared, I jumped to my feet, only to find myself back at the top, where the lifeguard was. she said "I told you youd be back" I smiled and walked away.

Not quite sure what it meant, but wow what a dream. I woke up the next day and felt exillerated

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    the only sober out of body experience ive had was a while back in highschool during a saturday school. I remember it very well, i was trying to sleep, cuz it was early in the morning, but we werent allowed to sleep, so i was trying to maintain a state where i could rest, but still respond to outside stimuli in case anyone noticed.

Anyway,i started to nod off, and the next thing i noticed was that i was hovering above my body, and i could see down on myself, with my head in my arms. So i decided that i wanted to try and move my body, which turned out to be real hard (when you dream, you are "disconnected" from physical actions). Eventually, i got my hand to move, side to side, and make a fist, from outside of my own body. This only lasted a little while, then my hand started trembling and shaking out of my control (like when you twitch when you first fall asleep, thats you being "disconnected" from your body). Eventually i woke up and recalled this experience completely.

It sounds lame, but it was the single weirdest thing of my life, looking down on my own body and being able to control it (kinda) from above. Ive never experienced any like it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    I also had another dream that I shall never forget. Before bed, me and my room mate had been discussing rec drugs, particularly heroin and how it makes you feel. (he is 9 years older than me, and has seen and tried many different things) He explained that heroin is one of the worst drugs to take because it feels so good, and he could understand why so many let it ruin their lives.

I fell asleep, and dreamed that I was at a big outdoor water park (I was living in magalluf, majorca at the time, and we had visited afew of them). I was at the top of this water slide, and the lifeguard said "your gonna love this ride, I know you will be back" I replied something like "sounds good" and jumped down the slide. I kept moving faster and faster, and suddenly thought something was up, something bad was happening, and I was out of control, Then I became relaxed and tripped out, had the strangest rush and sense of euphoria, then hit the bottom of the water slide. After the splash had cleared, I jumped to my feet, only to find myself back at the top, where the lifeguard was. she said "I told you youd be back" I smiled and walked away.

Not quite sure what it meant, but wow what a dream. I woke up the next day and felt exillerated

awfully funny how dreams work out somtimes jeeze

Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy
    the only sober out of body experience ive had was a while back in highschool during a saturday school. I remember it very well, i was trying to sleep, cuz it was early in the morning, but we werent allowed to sleep, so i was trying to maintain a state where i could rest, but still respond to outside stimuli in case anyone noticed.

Anyway,i started to nod off, and the next thing i noticed was that i was hovering above my body, and i could see down on myself, with my head in my arms. So i decided that i wanted to try and move my body, which turned out to be real hard (when you dream, you are "disconnected" from physical actions). Eventually, i got my hand to move, side to side, and make a fist, from outside of my own body. This only lasted a little while, then my hand started trembling and shaking out of my control (like when you twitch when you first fall asleep, thats you being "disconnected" from your body). Eventually i woke up and recalled this experience completely.

It sounds lame, but it was the single weirdest thing of my life, looking down on my own body and being able to control it (kinda) from above. Ive never experienced any like it again.

Do you think you were actually outside your body, or nothing more than dreaming

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    i used to have this crazy recurring dream when i was a kid... i was in the cave in Empire Strikes Back where Luke faces Vader, cuts off his head and it was his head in the mask, right? well, i would see darth and he would pull his light saber but i wouldn't have one. what i would have was my dad's cigarette lighter in my pocket and when i flicked it... it would turn into a light saber. i would want to run but was in a corner so i had to fight.. i would always end up cutting off his head and when his mask opened it was my dad with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth yelling at me for taking his lighter!!....

holy sh*t i haven't talked about that for so long... i feel like a new man...

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    One word: *Salvia*

The scariest experience I've ever had in my life (and I've been through some real shit before)
    "Out of body" isnt even the phrase I would use to describe it. And I'm not even going to make an attempt.

But Salvia is some serious shit.. and its legal. (it is NOT a rec drug btw) Its an "ethnobotanical". Try it out if you don't have the money to jump out of a plane one day.. =]

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    some crazy s**t happens to you all, weirdest thing that ever happened to me was when I was also in school sleeping on my desk and I was falling, right before I hit the ground I screamed, desk went flying 5 feet in the air and I slid back in my chair squinting my eyes like wtf and everybody was lau***ng their ass off at me.

Joe Rogan has a clip where he talks about DMT and how it gives you this crazy out of body experience.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by notanormalgent
    Joe Rogan has a clip where he talks about DMT and how it gives you this crazy out of body experience.
    yeah i remember hearing this

I had some very very wild exsperices. one of the wierdest is when Im sleeping with my eye's open and I can look around the hole room but My body is totaly paralised. I cant move anything its like my body is asleep and my mind is awake. I can even hear and see things going on around me. I use to get so freaked out that I would almost black out but I learned how to control it now. If i get scared at all I just consentrate on wigeling my finger or tow's and within a few mins my body wakes up and I useally take a min to look around and make sure im allright then I lay back down and do it again.

i have seen some people go completely nuts from salvia for about 10 minutes, i dont know how that stff is legal. Probably cuz no one wants to do it again

I went on google, and read some CRAZYYYYASS testimonials about it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KtM3fcbZ-vA

check out this dude after he rips some salvia. I have seen people do this. Kinda funny, kinda ****ed up

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=KtM3fcbZ-vA

check out this dude after he rips some salvia. I have seen people do this. Kinda funny, kinda ****ed up
    I'm telling you dude, like they always say, seeing it on video and experiencing it yourself are 2 TOTALLY different things.

Some facts about salvia:
    You can NOT hear what anyone is saying to you.
    You can NOT talk or communicate in anyway what so ever. (just make sounds etc)
    You do not know who you are.
    You do not know what you are.
    Sometimes it can be pleasurable, most of the time it is NOT simply for how powerful a dissociative salvia is.

When you're flipping through the channels and see some hospital show where some girl got hit by a drunken driver and has brain damage and swings at people, mumbles, druels, and has 100% absolutely no perception of reality, thats what its like to be on Salvia.

When I came back from my first and ONLY experience I was standing in front of a mirror looking at an object in the mirror. All I remember accurately was hearing a loud "wooshing" sound which I realized was my brain reconnecting to my ability to hear sounds.
    I looked at myself in the mirror for about 2 mins straight trying to figure out what I was looking out. The second I gained the littlest bit of comprehension back is when I really freaked out, broke out in a sweat, tore my shirt off and sat down trying to figure out what just happened.

Than I realized I had done Salvia. It comes on quick and for me it felt like inside my head my body was splitting in half and being pulled back into my body. Its hard to explain but all I remember is I *think I was swimming inside my own body, or at least thats what it felt like.
    I remember lots of red liquid and feeling like I was trapped. But I don't remember much more.
    You kinda have to piece things together AFTER the experience and you can never be even 5% sure of what your mind was actually going through and what it was really like.

HOWEVER. As far as spiritual goes.
    After that experience my whole view on life DID kinda shift just a little bit irreversibly and in a good way.
    And I remember the whole week after I did Salvia I was so happy. I felt kinda of that "inner peace" where nothing in the world mattered but just being me.

And it made me realize, with a real life experience, how much worse and how bad life really can be for some people.
    And its like I had to literally go through that experience to gain that insight. I WOULD recommend ppl do it at least ONE TIME and NEVER AGAIN (you wont want to anyway)

But when you come out of it, spiritually you are a much stronger person.. or at least in my case I was.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    When I was a child, i used to get SO scared because I would be able to see everything going on in my house (early in the morning of course) but I couldn't move, couldnt wake up, or anything. Id hear everything, see everything, but was paralyzed. It was so scary to me that I had my dad wake me up every day when he got up because he was an early riser at like 5am. I remember trying SOOO hard to jitter my body awake and Id spend so much time trying and then after a while, id eventually do it and id jitter awake. I dont remember my point of view if it was from my actual person or above me and I dont remember if I could see myself but it was a scary situation that did happen.

Thread Information