View Poll Results: How is the quality of advice?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Better than ever

4 9.09%
  • Same as it ever was

19 43.18%
  • Getting worse

21 47.73%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    heh..
    Of course there are exceptions, cough cough

Sepsis is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    There obviously has to be a reason behind that, mods dont delete posts out of spite you know.
    no reason i can see. it was a post about injectible glucosamine that one can legally obtain from a pet medical site without prescription. and there was only one response to it. so...

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepsis
    no reason i can see. it was a post about injectible glucosamine that one can legally obtain from a pet medical site without prescription. and there was only one response to it. so...
    Do you know the date of your thread ??

Merc

Sepsis is offline Member
    ^^ i think the 7th or 8th this month

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1
    Is there an agenda here bud?The bottom line is your bitching and complaining about the same shit,are you worried about noobs getting bad advice or the quality of the board as awhole.All things change for the better or for the worse that's just life.If I sound like a dik I apoligize but this is negative bullshit and frankly it's getting old.The biggest killer of all things is negativity.This might be the lounge but it's sounds more like a place your using to shit to on AR.And for the record people have been asking the same shit since i joined this site.If everybody knew everything there would be no use for sites like this.
    Your conspiracy theory is laughable. I know of only 1 other board and I don't think I've visited it this year.

Yes things change, yes things sometimes change for the worse. Sometimes we can improve these things. Analysing them is the first step in this process.

You say I am negative, then you have a little rant and slag me off.

One type of behaviour that doesn't help this board is people posting their little temper tantrums onto threads.

I've been away for a few days and I come back to 5 pages of posts on this thread, so I guess other members don't feel it is old.

I'm suprised that not many people actually vote in the thead, some larger scale numbers for the sample would be more helpful.

Blog Entries
    I'm suprised that not many people actually vote in the thead, some larger scale numbers for the sample would be more helpful.

YEA

Merc.

Blog Entries
    Anyone else that maybe didnt see this have anything to add ??? I tought the poll would have a bigger response .....

Thoughts ??

Merc

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    thats what you get for thinking...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    thats what you get for thinking...
    seems that way dont it pewn !!!!!!!

So for real is this the final response where going to get here fellas ???

With the board begin the size it is its hard for me to believe that's all the votes where going to get on this subject ??

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 08-16-2007 at 01:26 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    This boards nothing like it used to be, no. Not at all.

Its adapts and evoloves, just like it should via a business point of view IMHO. Que the top banner.

There are more newbies here than ever before. Whilst there are less more experienced members here, so the board quality drops. Thats not hard to workout.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    This boards nothing like it used to be, no. Not at all.

Its adapts and evoloves, just like it should via a business point of view IMHO. Que the top banner.

There are more newbies here than ever before. Whilst there are less more experienced members here, so the board quality drops. Thats not hard to workout.
    So you dont like the fact that newbies are trying to get educated before they do anything.. I live in the USA and the reason there are so many bad things going around about steroids and it is directly related to people not having a clue as to what thier doing and giving steroids a very uncallled uneduacuted veiw here in the states.. And thats why I try to give as much help to anyone thats here so they can do things right and not harm themselves.....

Swifto ,

So whats the answer than?? Close the board off to new members?? Hire knowlagable people to run it ?? I really dunno !! I am not affilated in anyway with this board or the people that own it as its really none of my bussiness( i have never meet them personally).. I do know it cost Brian alot to pay admin and others to be on staff , and to have top notich securety .. I just dont get it at all. I am mean where else can you go and get the type of questions that are coverd on here( other boards of course ) for free? I mean 10 years ago before the internet you had no way to aquire all the information on this site and even if you researced it there was really no way to get feedback from people that are acually using steroids( unless you had friends into it also)..

So I think it is really GREAT that people have a place to get answers to the questions they have and end up doing proper cycles and do not harm themselves due to the help they get from members here.. Of course there will be bad suggestions just like in real life , but if you research you can tell who to listen to and who not to( just like in life..)..

Oh well just my take on it all.

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 08-16-2007 at 05:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    So you dont like the fact that newbies are trying to get educated before they do anything.. I live in the USA and the reason there are so many bad things going around about steroids and it is directly related to peple not having a clue as to what thier doing and giving steroids a very uncallled uneduacuted veiw of roids here in the states.. And thats why I try to give as much help to anyone thats here to get help to do things right and not harm themselves.....

Swifto ,

So whats the answer than?? Close the board off to new members?? Hire knowlagable people to run it ?? I really dunno !! I am not affilated in anyway with this board or the people that own it as its really none of my bussiness( i have never meet them personally).. I do know it cost Brian alot to pay admin and others to be on staff , and to have top notich securety .. I just do get it at all. I am mean where else can you go and get the type of questions that are coverd on here( other boards of course ) for free? I mean 10 years ago before the internet you had no way to aquire all the information on this site and even if you researced it there was really no way to get feedback from people that are acually using steroids( unless you had friends into it also)..

So I think it is really GREAT that people have a place to get answers to the questions they have and end up doing proper cycles and do not harm themselves due to the help they get from members here.. Of course there will be bad suggestions just like in real life , but if you research you can tell who to listen to and who not to( just like in life..)..

Merc.

good post...

So you dont like the fact that newbies are trying to get educated before they do anything.. I live in the USA and the reason there are so many bad things going around about steroids and it is directly related to peple not having a clue as to what thier doing and giving steroids a very uncallled uneduacuted veiw of roids here in the states.. And thats why I try to give as much help to anyone thats here to get help to do things right and not harm themselves.....

Swifto ,

So whats the answer than?? Close the board off to new members?? Hire knowlagable people to run it ?? I really dunno !! I am not affilated in anyway with this board or the people that own it as its really none of my bussiness( i have never meet them personally).. I do know it cost Brian alot to pay admin and others to be on staff , and to have top notich securety .. I just do get it at all. I am mean where else can you go and get the type of questions that are coverd on here( other boards of course ) for free? I mean 10 years ago before the internet you had no way to aquire all the information on this site and even if you researced it there was really no way to get feedback from people that are acually using steroids( unless you had friends into it also)..

Merc.
    x2... Lots of truth there Merc. The influx of noobs is high, but at least some of them are trying to become educated on the subject of steroids. At the same time there are still a ton just comnig here to 'take steroids anyways' regardless of being told they arent ready. But in a place like this, you win some and you lose some, eventually lots of noobs just become inactive and the higher contributing members still stick around, regardless of what happens.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i understand wat he is saying i think merc.the board is awash with newbs which is ok.some of the repected more experienced members r gone which is wat it is.i think it wasnt a rip on the board as much as stating wat the situation is.i do believe there is enough knoweledge and experience on here to keep everyone safe if they will have it. not only that the people that r here do care and even if they r not experienced in every aspect of AAS they have enough knoweledge (or can find the answers) to deal with watever comes up. anyway i understand ur concern but people love to talk bout the good old days (not just this board either but life in general) and things r never as good as they used to be and thats how people are always gonna view it IMO. i love this board and the people we have r top notch IMO, peace
    i hope that makes sense its kinda hard to get down wat im thinkin right now and no i havnt been drinking,,lol

Blog Entries
    sure you havnt been drinkin...... lol i know what you are saying bud..

sure you havnt been drinkin...... lol i know what you are saying bud..
    not today anyway oh and ive never ended up with a fat chick because of it

Blog Entries
    low blow there buddy.... she was good thats all im saying...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    i understand wat he is saying i think merc.the board is awash with newbs which is ok.some of the repected more experienced members r gone which is wat it is.i think it wasnt a rip on the board as much as stating wat the situation is.i do believe there is enough knoweledge and experience on here to keep everyone safe if they will have it. not only that the people that r here do care and even if they r not experienced in every aspect of AAS they have enough knoweledge (or can find the answers) to deal with watever comes up. anyway i understand ur concern but people love to talk bout the good old days (not just this board either but life in general) and things r never as good as they used to be and thats how people are always gonna view it IMO. i love this board and the people we have r top notch IMO, peace
    i hope that makes sense its kinda hard to get down wat im thinkin right now and no i havnt been drinking,,lol
    Thanks bmp1 ,

I agree with ya.... Remember I was here in the good ole days also !!!

Merc.

low blow there buddy.... she was good thats all im saying...
    hey big girls need love too

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    hey big girls need love too

Merc

Blog Entries

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    wheres her knee at?? of the chick in your avy... she has no knee

Swifto ,

So whats the answer than?? Close the board off to new members?? Hire knowlagable people to run it ?? I really dunno !! I am not affilated in anyway with this board or the people that own it as its really none of my bussiness( i have never meet them personally).. I do know it cost Brian alot to pay admin and others to be on staff , and to have top notich securety .. I just dont get it at all. I am mean where else can you go and get the type of questions that are coverd on here( other boards of course ) for free? I mean 10 years ago before the internet you had no way to aquire all the information on this site and even if you researced it there was really no way to get feedback from people that are acually using steroids( unless you had friends into it also)..

Merc.
    This isnt about newbies joining, its about the quality that exists here of the senoir members, vets, mods. Many of the top members here (SwoleCat, Marcus, Nark) and many more have been outed, for one reaosn or another.

They have been banned or no longer posts here and more new members are joining. So the quality obviously drops.

The board changed direction, to suit the newbies. Not the experienced members and thats fine. It became a money making machine. From a business point of view as I said.

This board used to be the place other boards talk about. It was the best IMHO. Its a great board, dont get me wrong. But its not what it used to be, plain and simple.

There are a number of reasons why, but I'm not going into it. As my membership here would probably been terminated.

Ask any of the older members. They will say the same.

I could state my answers too, but I'll decline again. I'd probably get the same treatment if I stated my reasons. See above.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    This isnt about newbies joining, its about the quality that exists here of the senoir members, vets, mods. Many of the top members here (SwoleCat, Marcus, Nark) and many more have been outed, for one reaosn or another.

They have been banned or no longer posts here and more new members are joining. So the quality obviously drops.

The board changed direction, to suit the newbies. Not the experienced members and thats fine. It became a money making machine. From a business point of view as I said.

This board used to be the place other boards talk about. It was the best IMHO. Its a great board, dont get me wrong. But its not what it used to be, plain and simple.

There are a number of reasons why, but I'm not going into it. As my membership here would probably been terminated.

Ask any of the older members. They will say the same.

I could state my answers too, but I'll decline again. I'd probably get the same treatment if I stated my reasons. See above.
    Swifto I have been here awhile . I am in no way new to this board .. I am friends with nark and many others that have been banned.. Me and you even had pm's a few years back discussing some different protocols ( do you rember??).. That said

I think the board is geared more towards helping new people and like it. I said in my above post this is a great thing seeing the current misinformation in the USA ( and many other countries) regarding steroids .. Maybe there should be some sorta private board created by some vet/mod or whoever that only caters to people with extensive knowlage in AAS and picks and choose who they allow to be members or not. But this board is not like that...

As far as what others are saying about us I really dont give a shit .. I just worry about our members not peeps on another boards. their are alot of people that bash us just because they are banned and or pissed because the way the board used to be run was changed. All this shit doesn't matter to our new members , their here just to learn about using AAS in the proper way not into hearing some old ass soap opera shit that at this point is old news and is really played out... I dont see why we cant just focus on all helping each other out as that is the reason most join this site , to get help...

Merc.

Swifto I have been here awhile . I am in no way new to this board .. I am friends with nark and many others that have been banned.. Me and you even had pm's a few years back discussing some different protocols ( do you rember??).. That said

I think the board is geared more towards helping new people and like it. I said in my above post this is a great thing seeing the current misinformation in the USA ( and many other countries) regarding steroids .. Maybe there should be some sorta private board created by some vet/mod or whoever that only caters to people with extensive knowlage in AAS and picks and choose who they allow to be members or not. But this board is not like that...

As far as what others are saying about us I really dont give a shit .. I just worry about our members not peeps on another boards. their are alot of people that bash us just because they are banned and or pissed because the way the board used to be run was changed. All this shit doesn't matter to our new members , their here just to learn about using AAS in the proper way not into hearing some old ass soap opera shit that at this point is old news and is really played out... I dont see why we cant just focus on all helping each other out as that is the reason most join this site , to get help...

Merc.
    Well said Merc. The only downfall to a place like this is the politics behind the scenes.

Blog Entries
    Well said Merc. The only downfall to a place like this is the politics behind the scenes.

Thanks man,

As members thats the great thing we dont have to concern ourselves with any drama that goes on behind the scenes . We can just learn and acheive the high quailty of fitness that comes from incoroprating proper cycling, diet and training protocols...

Merc.

Blog Entries
    Anyone with other feeling towards this ???????

Thanks

Merc.

Blog Entries
    ( peeks in to see if any more drama has happened )

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    I ARE Werewolf.. ARRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr

Blog Entries
    harrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I think to some extent it's human nature to consider "the good old days", as the golden time when things were better. In my opinion if we were back in the days some remember so fondly and asked these same questions, someone else would have remembered times prior to those as the "good old days", etc.

Blog Entries
    theres alwys the good ol days... its called the past...

Blog Entries
    HARRRRRR

LOL

Merc.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    HARRRRRR

LOL

Merc.
    ok.. its not that funny.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ok.. its not that funny.

yea it was ...

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Harrrrr is mine, you guys stole it

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    but we can share the joy

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    people post to many smart ass comments and not actually give any sound advice...if you don't have anything benefical to say then please don't respond to the thread...ty

Merc.
    I remember but very vageuly (sp). I'm sorry, I get a fair few PM's.

I wont debate this subject openly. You could probably work out why. If you want my thoughts, PM me and I'll reply with my email address. Then I dont mind at all.

As much as I dont like whats happened around here in recent times, I'm still here arnt I. I also still try to give helpful information to those in need. Though less in the S&A Forum and more via PM's now.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information