Juicy J is offline Associate Member

so confused, really need help

ok guys, i use to know this girl we were really close friends. but i moved away and we lost touch, i'm only 25 minutes away though, so go figure. The problem is is that i can't get her out of my head, i wrote so many emails but deleted them before i sent them telling her how i feel. i think she has a boyfrienb now, and this was about a year ago and i still can't forget, what should i do???

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    even if she has a boyfriend it isnt going to hurt to send a friendly email just to see how she is doing....just dont throw all your feelings out right away, just see how she is and apologize for losing touch and see if you cn be friends again....

Stock is offline Member
    ^^^I agree. Start out as friends and see what happens...

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    agree, let her know you are thinking about her and how you feel. Don't live with the what ifs.......

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    oh goodness, man just contain yourself, bitches aint shit bro they will come and go

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    dont be overeager though avoid that at all costs

guys, i just read a blog she posted, it was all about how the other guy makes her feel, and how she loves him...talk about a knife through the chest, that shit hurt more than test prop

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Dude you've got a problem- it's called oneitis among certain circles. There is a solution- go fvck ten other women is generally the cure for this. The theory behind this is that after you've had your way with ten women in bed, then you'll end up asking yourself why you thought this one was so special.

Everyone telling you to go email her and blah blah blah is giving you shit advice. So get this silly ho out of your head and go get laid.

i have bro, i don't think 10 women but shit there was something different here, as long as shes cool with the guy shes with, and if he ever hurts her, i think i might get a case of roid rage in this bitch

Stock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy J
    i have bro, i don't think 10 women but shit there was something different here, as long as shes cool with the guy shes with, and if he ever hurts her, i think i might get a case of roid rage in this bitch

Please Grow Up before you hurt yourself or someone else...

Ten, dude... not five or six. You gotta bang ten.

I am in the midst of some very serious problems, movie of the week type shit, because I thought one silicone enhanced chick *see avatar* was superior to all others. When I finally pulled my head out of my ass and came to the realization that if I stayed with her I'd probably end up dead- the bitch threatened me with shit that would blow your mind.

So I know a bit about oneitis. There is no one chick for any of us. That soul mate shit is for the birds. Relationships can be great, but it's over for a reason and it's best to let it be and move on, she did.

One more question...did you actually have sex with this girl?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy J
    lame

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    lame
    just joking about the rage thing fellas

Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba

I am in the midst of some very serious problems, movie of the week type shit, because I thought one silicone enhanced chick *see avatar* was superior to all others. When I finally pulled my head out of my ass and came to the realization that if I stayed with her I'd probably end up dead- the bitch threatened me with shit that would blow your mind.

So I know a bit about oneitis. There is no one chick for any of us. That soul mate shit is for the birds. Relationships can be great, but it's over for a reason and it's best to let it be and move on, she did.

yeah, and she wasnt any good...yall are right **** this hoe, if she felt the same way to she wouldn't have posted the other shit, anyway off to her sisters apartment hehehe

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member

smart but you have no faith

I'd rather be smart than have faith...in what, exactly? That this concept of having a soul mate is rational?

Women are fun to fvck and can be amusing at times. That's about it.

Sure this sounds cynical, but what's the opposite to this? Decide I need a woman in my life so we can grow old and make babies together like true soul mates and be stuck having sex with the same person forever?

Sorry, but that ain't my thing. I am complete without a woman. After all, this is all about pvssy and always has been and there is a lot of it out there.

Not trying to diss anyone or convert people to my train of thought. If it makes sense to you, then that's great. If not, that's fine too. But the OP needed some advice here so I did what I could. Seems like he'll be fine, too.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    I'd rather be smart than have faith...in what, exactly? That this concept of having a soul mate is rational?

Women are fun to fvck and can be amusing at times. That's about it.

Sure this sounds cynical, but what's the opposite to this? Decide I need a woman in my life so we can grow old and make babies together like true soul mates and be stuck having sex with the same person forever?

Sorry, but that ain't my thing. I am complete without a woman. After all, this is all about pvssy and always has been and there is a lot of it out there.

Not trying to diss anyone or convert people to my train of thought. If it makes sense to you, then that's great. If not, that's fine too. But the OP needed some advice here so I did what I could. Seems like he'll be fine, too.
    i bow down to you good sir...finally somebody thinking rational around here!

briancb1 is offline Member
    just continue to date other women. every 1 in 4 or so women touch me and i think: this girl is special and all these other chicks are dumb.... but them bam - another comes along that is "meant for me"..... repeat cycle.

its normal bro. don't worry about it.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    wahhhhhhhhh... i miss her.... wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh grow a set

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    a-thank-u!!!

weeman001 is offline Associate Member

dude.,,,

go to a strip club.. strippers are easy to fall in love with. if not at least it will take ur mind off of it.

Thread Information