Thread: looong vacation

looong vacation

hey guys, just finished up my pct and then went on a 9 day vacation (with no workouts!) went to the gym today and felt kinda weak

is there anything u guys use specifically post pct during ur off time to help with ur gains. like creatine or no2 or any brand of cell volumizer?? just anything u like that helps with ur strength and gains off cycle.

btw the 9 days off was needed, i havent taken a week off in about 5-6 months

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Between cycles I use creatine ed and no2 on lift days

yea thats probably a good idea... any specific brands u like the most?

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    i would suggest checking out your diet. what where your goals during your cycle? and did you obtain them? you should be eating more and training harder than you did on cycle...

i wasnt really able to obtain my goals because my gear was extremely underdosed. somehow i was still able to gain about 20 lbs but i think about half of it was bloat from dbol i took at the beginning of my cycle. my diet is the same as when i was on cycle, about 3700 cals a day, 275g protein, less than 90g fat. so my diet is good and my training is always intense. i just want something thats gonna give me that extra boost off cycle. i guess ill give creatine and no2 a try.

Thread Information