RockyX is offline Senior Member

Kind of an unusual question..

My fiance is 5'7" 100lbs. while most women are looking for weight loss answers, she is looking for weight gaining answers. She's tried the shakes, she eats alot...works out...very tone, six pack and all, but she would just really like to find a way to gain some weight. Does anybody have experience with this at all? I know its kind of unusual. We've tried everything I could think of over the course of the last 3 years. Mainly I think its genetics as all the women on her mom's side are the same build she is (maybe a little larger). She was also born with an esophogeal atresia, but not sure if that would have had any kind of effect....anywho just curious.

jon77 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    My fiance is 5'7" 100lbs. while most women are looking for weight loss answers, she is looking for weight gaining answers. She's tried the shakes, she eats alot...works out...very tone, six pack and all, but she would just really like to find a way to gain some weight. Does anybody have experience with this at all? I know its kind of unusual. We've tried everything I could think of over the course of the last 3 years. Mainly I think its genetics as all the women on her mom's side are the same build she is (maybe a little larger). She was also born with an esophogeal atresia, but not sure if that would have had any kind of effect....anywho just curious.
    Damn dude, I like your fiance already. This is definitely something us men don't experience too often. I personally like women to have some weight to them. Not fond of skinny women at all. They must have a reasonable ass, C+ but prefer D or DD boobs, and I certainly don't mind a little puggie in the belly. I guess you would term this as "thick". Honestly I look the other way at the toothpicks.
    Example...IMO, Paris Hilton is UGLY to me. Want no part of that.

jon77 is offline Banned
    You may try her on some Aminos, to increase her appetite.

jon77 is offline Banned
    Eat a couple jars of peanut butter ed...lol. I just don't know about this one.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    its just like anything else bro, on a proper diet with the proper macros and calories she can gain weight, its all science. just need to have a proper diet set out for her goals.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    it depends how serious she is about gaining weight..everyone and anyone can gain weight..its all about exceeding the calories you burn off over the course of a day..(obviously everyone knows that, im not trying to shake a finger and teach lessons or partronize you, im just saying..all she needs to do is eat) big shake before bed, in the middle of the night if she wants it that bad..my brother used to do that..he'd make like a 2 liter shake, put it in a juice jug, and drink it all day..even during the night..does she train properly? does she use freeweights and do real proper exercise or is she a cardio bunny?(with all due respect..haha)does she eat completely 'clean' all the time or does she eat more carb/fat rich food as well?
    i had a girlfriend that was 115 lbs at 5'7 and she wanted to gain weight bad too, but wasnt willing to do what i told her, so she didnt..its definately a round-the-clock dedication for an ectomorph to put on the weight they desire..it just comes down to commitment and priority...gaining weight right now might be extremely tough, but once she breaks that plateau and sustains a heavier body weight, it will be alot easier to maintain...

buffgator is offline king of mass
    my wife was 5'7" and 114, then after a year of lifting weights every day and improving her diet she is now up to 124 with same body fat.

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Tank. Yeah she does free weights, and eats basically anything in front of her. MOST DAYS. Then she'll have days where she'll eat little to nothing. But yeah we'll go out to eat somewhere greasy and fattening and she'll order grilled salmon and asparagus lol. I'm hoping that I can show this thread to her, so she'll see what I've been telling her isn't B.S. and all of you guys are giving the same advice.

sonnygll is offline Member
    She is just going to have to consistently stick with a bulking diet. People with that body type need more carbs too. The carbs at breakfast and post workout are the most important make sure she does that. If you can get her calories up to 2500 and protein around 150 grams everyday, I'm sure she will gain weight.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    u can play the insulin game lol, have her eat some sugary stuff spike insulin then when it crashes in like 45min her appetite be spiking and she will eat more.. hopefully or get diabeties II .. either way its win win!

sonnygll is offline Member
    Tai, you crack me up, man.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    Tank. Yeah she does free weights, and eats basically anything in front of her. MOST DAYS. Then she'll have days where she'll eat little to nothing. But yeah we'll go out to eat somewhere greasy and fattening and she'll order grilled salmon and asparagus lol. I'm hoping that I can show this thread to her, so she'll see what I've been telling her isn't B.S. and all of you guys are giving the same advice.
    yeah man she needs to stay consistant...one day of not eating enough a week for an ectomorph and their whole week is screwed for gaining weight because their metabolism takes over. salmon is cool but tell her to get some goddamn fries with it. haha. if her entire family is like that, it doesnt seem to look like she'll ever have to worry about getting too heavy, she should just eat like a swine and have her blood work done every so often to make sure everything is in check.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Don't pull out. That will make her gain some weight

Thread Information