Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Originally posted by Babyweight
    Just my boss, he's quite big and assured me not to worry that is happens all the time with this guy and that he's always been harmless to the girls there, but still, that doesn't mean he doesn't have the capability.
    I don't know BW,
    Reguardless of weather or not he is harmless to the women or not, guy's like this just breed trouble. I have bounced for several bars in the past during my colledge reign for extra cash and I would not let someone who is obvisouolly looking for trouble to even stay. If HE dose not start a fight, believe me SOMEONE ELSE there will, and once the fist begin flying, and the ass whopping commences, if you are in the middle you could get hurt. My experiences could be argued that they are geographically orinated, being as I am from Alabama where rednecks run amuck. But I truelly do not believe this. I think that any good ol boy reguardless of where he has been raised at, who had enough alchool in his blood stream has amble opportunity to get rilled in a situtation like that. Face it, it is just tempting trouble to happen and if your present boss can not see that to get the few dollars this guy has to offer, then he has either not been in the bussiness long enough to know or he simply dose'nt care about the safety of his employees. Be carefull girl, we here at AR would kinda of like to see you hang around, healthy, and unbruised.
    IC
    Last edited by Tobey; 08-30-2002 at 07:37 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information