SnaX is offline Anabolic Member

Researchsupply Busted?

I just read over at another page that research supply.*net was just busted by LE.

This is what another member posted that they recieved from someone:

Indeed they are fellas! Obviously, for security reasons this is not my real screen handle. IIW is telling the truth. Bryon believes his calls are being monitored. For some reason, L.E. came from Rhode Island. He does not recall a customer from R.I. however, the FDA did in fact seize files and computers. For some reason, the IRS is involved with this matter. He said he pays his taxes but not sure as to why they are there. They are able to view his emails and previous history of orders from ALL client orders. Since he does run a legit business, he will have records of his orders he has shipped for the past several years I am sure. He does keep "good" clients credit card numbers on file so whoever orders in bulk with their credit card number on file better move quick!

Word is that the equipment that he sells with his "legitimate" business is now being considered drug paraphernalia. The FDA personally asked him if he knew of any "UGL's" and of course he had no clue as to what they were speaking of. He had said that there is a slight possibility that there will be further investigations with some of his clients that may have "misused" his equipment. Without saying it, he made it clear that if you are a good customer of his, and you may be one of the ones misusing research supplies, it wouldn't be a bad idea to clean house rather quick.

To the staff, I hope that this was okay to post. This is not made up information. Be safe everyone,

anyone have any info on this?

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    heard they had overdosed clen .

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    UGL ???? what's that officer.

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    Damn I havent ordered from them in awhile, now Im a lil paranoid...
    Maybe I'll clean house tonight, better safe than sorry!!!
    Thanks for the heads up!!

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    wow...

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    heard they had overdosed clen.
    Two different companies.

Basically, they got RS on a loophole. Pins are illegal without a perscription in certain states, so it's a possibility that they moved on that. Tons of other things could have happened, but this is all true info. They were raided, comps and files were taken into evidence, etc...

If you bought "small", everything should be fine, but I'd clean house anyway.

The main thing LE is going to be looking for are the "large" statements that would indicate a UGL operation.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    never used em... Thank goodness.

Thread Information