Noliac is offline Banned

shoulder injection

how do you guys do it!? i did a shoulder injection for the first time yesterday and i cant even lift my arms. i usually just stick to thighs and keester but i wanted to try the shoulder. i shoulda known it was gonna be like this b/c the first time i did my butt shot i couldnt even sit down without being in pain. the soreness should be better with the more times i shoot up in it right? also how do you guys aspirate when shooting the shoulder? i used a 3cc syringe and a 1/2" 25g needle and i couldnt find a way to aspirate without the needle coming out. good thing i dont have to workout today b/c i dont know if i could with how sore it is

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    with my injectable vitamins I use a 25g 1" needle. shove it in the med delt until its honestly barely sticking out, then pull the plunger back a tad to see if there's blood, then, nice and easy, at a good pace push the liquid in. no problems here...

Serotonin is offline Member
    I've done 1" needles in my delts with Test/Deca and had some serious pain. Nothing to do really other than tolerate it.

Noliac is offline Banned
    also when i stuck it in the muscle started twitching, whats that all about?

Serotonin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noliac
    also when i stuck it in the muscle started twitching, whats that all about?
    Passing through a nerve or even the sarcoplasmic reticulum causing the muscle to make tiny contractions. Totally normal.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    I love shoulder shots and prefer over any other body part, which allows me a great control over my shot as well.
    In my particular case, I have freakishly huge shoulders making me extremely wide therefore I can get plenty CCs into each one. LoL

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    shoulder and pec shots are great, ive used a 1.5 in each with no probs, jabbed 3ml oil, never had a problem. OK, the first few times there is pain, just like any injection site, but after afew times its cool. Unless your using prop, then thats never cool

YOKED is offline New Member
    The sustanon Im on is human grade and the BA in it has me knotted up like a SOB!
    I alternate from shoulders to gluts...I can barely sit right now..lol
    Sucks, but I can take the pain for some massive gains!

sounds like most people in here alternate glutes and delts. nobody likes quad shots? ive only done glutes but i know that next cycle im going to have to try another site and i was thinking quads....kinda nervous lol

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    it's called "VIRGIN MUSCLE"

lol

Trust me, I'm into week 6 of test-e and deca . First week my delts were sore, but now I can inject with no pain at all and have no pain following the injection that day, the next day, or any day for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by pgilligan10
    sounds like most people in here alternate glutes and delts. nobody likes quad shots? ive only done glutes but i know that next cycle im going to have to try another site and i was thinking quads....kinda nervous lol
    I hate quad shots... I've only successfully did 2 quad injects... I've tried hitting them MANY times but I hit nerves and my legs twiched which scared the crap outa me hahahaha. So now it's just glutes and delts. And when I start with igf-1 I'm going to try biceps

Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    I hate quad shots... I've only successfully did 2 quad injects... I've tried hitting them MANY times but I hit nerves and my legs twiched which scared the crap outa me hahahaha. So now it's just glutes and delts. And when I start with igf-1 I'm going to try biceps
    well then i guess i will go for delts. prob start off with like a half cc or something on the first shot right?

well then i guess i will go for delts. prob start off with like a half cc or something on the first shot right?
    My first ever delt injection was 2cc's... So you can definately do more than half a cc.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    quads are the best, because you can use 3 sites on each leg. i go delt quad quad quad delt...

now i dont know which one to do

Noliac is offline Banned
    quads are fine and the ones i most prefer b/c its right there in front of u. i rather hit quads then anywhere else

sounds good man. i guess i will try quads then and see how i like it, if not i'll go to delts.

YOKED is offline New Member
    I tried my left quad once and could'nt walk for 2 days! Hurt like hell. I did my Ham, was fine.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive got some nice scar tissue b/c Ive shot my delts too much..theyre the easiest..glutes, quads and pecs are easy too

BuffThaStuff is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YOKED
    I tried my left quad once and could'nt walk for 2 days! Hurt like hell. I did my Ham, was fine.
    i hope you dont mean hamstring

Thread Information