Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    A fat girl with huge tits on the stairmaster
    I don't thilnk she had a bra on
    They were flying all over the place, somehow in opposite sink with each other
    1 was going up while the other was going down

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    A fat girl with huge tits on the stairmaster
    I don't thilnk she had a bra on
    They were flying all over the place, somehow in opposite sink with each other
    1 was going up while the other was going down
    now theres something I really didnt need to picture

customworksking is offline Associate Member
    I love when ppl can't do dips,I seen this chick doing dips I bet she moved 3inches down then back up for 3 sets of 10........then U get the guys looking at U to be sure your watching them do whatever they think I can't do....I love it when they out weigh me by 100lbs and I dead lift 100lbs more..I walk away and don't say a word...

39+1 is offline Banned
    It wasnt funny then but it is now. I was in seventh grade 1978 when i started lifting. when i was a freshman in high school 1980 one of the older guys who ended up play O line for USC for four years was "?helping me?". I had about i dont know 80 lbs and using a lat pull down bar to do tricep pull downs/extensions. The older guys were ALWAYS ****in with me pulling my pants down and sticking shit in my nose when i was working out and duck tapping my head to the, what else ,the head and neck machine.
    Well on about my 8th rep of tricep pulls downs he came over and pushed down on the weight so i could move thru the exercise.Hands together stopped at below my nipples, So i got pissed or frustrated what ever happens when your 14 years old trying to work out I let go of the bar and the weights slammed down.
    I started to walk off and he grapbbed me by the hair and said help me pick them up. I was like **** U man im not picking that up I thought he was talking about the popcorn th floor. by then every one was around me and pushing me and slapping me in the head and then I noticed, he was spitting out his teeth. As the weights went down the bar came up and hit him in the mouth
    I remember thinking if I help him pick up his teeth maybe he wont beat the shit outa me, but I also knew it was to late for generosity so i jump up in the air and laid into him but i was caught in mid air by the coach and slammed to the ground.
    I saw him leaving the movies a few years later after i had did my stint in the army and asked him why he didnt sign with dallas, I repect his anwere now, but I dint understand it then.
    Last edited by 39+1; 09-04-2007 at 02:23 PM.

39+1 is offline Banned
    I think it funny as uk when women wear a shit load of makup and it starts to run.
    Last edited by 39+1; 09-04-2007 at 02:25 PM.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I fart all the time when I'm straining. Bench and squats are the worst. I just hope they don't stink the whole gym up but they usually do.

I think it's funny when you see people that have obviously dressed up to go to the gym. They wear nice clothes, grease thier hair all up and wear jewelry. I saw a guy lifting with big rings all over his hands and long gold chains.

I don't know if it's funny or just plain dumb but the people that spend 2 hours in the gym with all but maybe 10minutes of it spent posing in the mirrors and checking themselves out...

Spelled it right this time
    Last edited by Dizz28; 09-04-2007 at 04:44 PM.

Stock is offline Member
    At our gym, when someone falls on the treadmill and their $hit goes everywhere, we call that a yard sale...

Quote Originally Posted by Stock
    At our gym, when someone falls on the treadmill and their $hit goes everywhere, we call that a yard sale...

LOL...I would love to see that

I've seen people doing pull downs and smash the top of thier head or forehead...that's kinda funny too

Usually something that causes pain or embarrasment to someone else is fairly funny

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    140lb deuchebags that wear bluetooth headsets while theyre working out

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    one dude who wasnt too strong, but put a fair amount of weight on the bench and prepared to do it with his tard friend for a spotter. I watched in awe, because it was obvious that the amount of weight he put on there was way too much for the dude. So his friend gives him some help to get it up, lets go, and BAM bar falls right onto his teeth just like that. His friend then struggles to get the bar up, and they both leave promptly, one with a bloody mouth.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I was doing squats and these two big guys beside me are doing the same. I am working on my Olympic squats while these two guys aren't even going close to parallel. I wanted sooooo bad to bet them both 100 bucks that if they took half the weight they had on the bar they couldn’t do 5 "real" squats. I had a little laugh to myself and continued my workout.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    I think it's funny when you see people that have obviously dressed up to go to the gym. They wear nice close
    Nice spelling... "close" I believe you meant "clothes" lol
    Last edited by unclemoney; 09-04-2007 at 04:32 PM.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    I am working on my Olympic squats while these two guys aren't even going close to parallel.
    i see this all the time, its kinda funny. I thought one dude was guna own me cuz he was smaller and had a ton of weight on the squat, until i saw him actually do his 1/16 sqauts

Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    Nice spelling... "close" I believe you meant "clothes" lol

ooooppps.... you know what they say though...spelling isn't a sign of Intelligence

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    ooooppps.... you know what they say though...spelling isn't a sign of Intelligence
    Really, well... I've never heard that one :-P

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    Really, well... I've never heard that one :-P
    Being able to spell shows that you can memorize something which studies have shown has no impact on ones intellectually ability.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Being able to spell shows that you can memorize something which studies have shown has no impact on ones intellectually ability.

Thank you thank you

Stabone is offline Banned
    when I was like 17 I used to workout at a pretty hardcore gym. It was all dudes and they were all mid 30's and juice monkeys. This was back in like '91. Anyway, me and my High School buddy were lifting there. I decided to be a tough guy (at 160 lb.) and load up the leg press with like 800 pounds to see id I could do it. I pressed it up from the starting position, released the lock-handles and brought it down about 2 inches. About that time my tweety bird legs gave out, the weight came slamming down and shot me out of the back of the sled a few feet! LOUDEST crash i have ever heard!

Also, I used to do this exercise for back on the cable crossover machine where I would put the pulleys in the highest setting with the single handles on them. I would sit in a chair and pull my elbows back (kinda like doing a lat pull with the pulleys on the crossover machine). Anyway. I don't sit directly underneath it, I sit back a few feet so it is like a pulling motion. Well, I put too much weight on one time and because I was pulling at an angle being a few feet back, when the weight got to the top, the WHOLE machine became top-heavy and came slamming down on to the close-grip bench machine. Luckily it was unoccupied.

batlin is offline Associate Member
    One thing...

I was leaving the gym at my normal 6-7 o'clock time frame, and i look through the window of a car and she is putting makeup on getting ready to go into the gym... (i DONT understand this!!!)

second...
    At another gym i go to (the 24 hour golds in my area) at about 2am, there is this BIG African American woman that comes in.. dressed up like a prostitute (there is a large amount of prostitution in that part of town) and she comes in with a pink feather boa on and the does cardio....

39+1 is offline Banned
    How about when you see the spindly guys with more weight on one side of the bar than the other, and try to hold on and balance it until there budy spots them out of the jam.

Juicy J is offline Associate Member
    People Who Dont Work Legs!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information