Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabone
    Yes, just like it's ok for chicks to suck dik, but it not okay when YOU do it!
    Grow the hell up.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Stabone is offline Banned
    It was a complete joke.....gosh! My bad.

Stabone is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    Why would you do that? Its more your equipment, you are the one that uses it everyday. Why would you want to destroy the equipment that you work out on?
    I guess I was being a little facetious. I don't try and break things on purpose. However, IF it happens though I won't feel bad. They charge an azz load and don't maintain their equipment. They don't care about anything but the bank account so why should I?

bigmike8585 is offline Junior Member
    i drop the weights on flat bench, i go to failure on alot of sets and when that last one wont quite go up.....it gets dropped, not worth bringing down slowly and hurting myself( i go upto the 120's or so) but thats the only lift i do it on.....any other one seems pretty stupid and for show

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    dropping weights means youre huge and cool, come on everybody knows that

i couldnt care less if people drop weights at the gym. drop weights, grunt as loud as u want on ur sets, walk around with ILS, stare at me while im doing my reps, walk around the locker room w/o clothes. i dont give a sh^t. the only 2 things that piss me off is when people slow me down by: 1, not re-racking their weights and 2, taking too long on a machine. but especially #1. anything u do other than that i will just laugh to myself and keep moving....

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pgilligan10
    i couldnt care less if people drop weights at the gym. drop weights, grunt as loud as u want on ur sets, walk around with ILS, stare at me while im doing my reps, walk around the locker room w/o clothes. i dont give a sh^t. the only 2 things that piss me off is when people slow me down by: 1, not re-racking their weights and 2, taking too long on a machine. but especially #1. anything u do other than that i will just laugh to myself and keep moving....

I totally agree. I am a weight dropper though only the stuff over 100lbs though. Only the hardcore bodybuilders Drop weight! if the preps don't like it get out and train at the YMCA lol

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    i once came close to slotting a guy at the gym for dropping weights.

stupid f@@k was doing incline db bench, after his set he sat up vertical with the weights clutched at his sides he then launched them forward smashing and rolling all over the floor.

what a cock!

39+1 is offline Banned
    You know what? if im loaded down with a couple of 180 pound dumbells and they happen to make a noise when i drop them too bad.
    I get pissed whent the tiny people grab the heavier dumbels and then put them on the lower rack so i have to bend over to pick them up.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by 39+1
    You know what? if im loaded down with a couple of 180 pound dumbells and they happen to make a noise when i drop them too bad.
    I get pissed whent the tiny people grab the heavier dumbels and then put them on the lower rack so i have to bend over to pick them up.
    That pisses me off!!!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i have no problem with it even if the cat slingin up heavy db's and sends them crashing down even if he's right next to me as long as he gives me a heads up first but most of the time it's some fat ass that just came from mcdonalds and picks up a pair of db's that he can't even do 1 rep with decent form and he'll do a few useless reps and throw them foward when he's done for 1 reason and that's attention.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information