Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    jeez guys,no smacking no grunting,u must all go to planet fitness lol

will_work is offline Associate Member
    hahaa

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    bunch of girls. try getting in the zone when you lift. you won't care about anything but destroying your sets.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01
    ive got a fever! and the only thing thats cure it is more Dumb bell.

i had a lifting partner that always hit the metal dumbells together till one day we were doing side raises and one of the reps didnt clink. his giggle stick turned blue. he didnt hit the dumbells together after that.

OUCH!!

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    the only time i care what other people are doing, is when its "that guy" who wants me to spot him on EVERY GOD DAMN SET..... for gods sake man, go find some ELSE.. i dont mind doing it once and a while on someone's heavy sets... hell i need one to sometimes .. but EVERY damn SET?... sheesh... man i feel better now... sorry. carry on.
    Luckily nobody ever asks me, because I always look like I want to kill someone. I almost NEVER smile. Ever. (Not intentionally, it is just the way I am.)

MrTAME is offline Associate Member
    They touch sometimes for me...I don't really notice...When I am totally focused on my set I am in anohter dimension...its me and the weight I am pushing...I do whatever I can to push out those reps in proper form.
    Grunting, yes I do it at times
    throw the weights on the ground, never, not even when I am doing the 130's
    Clanging at the top of sets, sometimes...I get so into the set I don't really notice it though....maybe others do...but they can wear their ipods too if they dont like it.

One thing that bothers me...talkers, GOWD! I came to the gym to work out not to talk. Sometimes I walk around with my earphones in with no music on...its funny when someone calls out my name I just keep walking like I didnt hear my name...haha...love it.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    nothing beats the old fashion hex metal db's that had the shitty crispy paint..
    clink em at the top.. and the lil paint chips always find their way to ur eyes

MrTAME is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

HAHA, I know what you mean! I am not sure I ever got it in the eye but when it would land on my face I would have to stop the whole set....freak out...wait a min...then do the set again.

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    I like to smack them together and go "ugh" at the top - isn't that how you're supposed to gain? And chicks dig it also (wink, wink)! Besides, sometimes if I watch real close I can see sparks and that always gives me a woody!

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    I hear ya on that.....the hex idea is stupid in itself, i hated caring the 90's across the weightroom (to hand them to another guy ) because you couldn't roll them for shit...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information