J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone remember the SF days??

come on i know all you new york juiceheads know what im talking about.... i found this pic of me and my boys at Sound Factory, and damn all i can think about is all the sick saturday nights(sundays... yes 24 hours sets) dancing to the mezmorizing beats of Jonathan Peters... me and my boys went there like it was a clut... set my alarm clock for 4AM on sunday morning get there see Paris at the door... the S&M party, the halloween party, the underwear party... oh my god i miss those days... all you SF heads know what im talking about...
    Last edited by J*U*icEd; 10-01-2007 at 09:28 AM.

bump for all the NYC SF heads!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    The good ole days. I grew up near seaside. We hit temps or one of the clubs here then head up at 4 when they closed. and if it was summer back down to surf club. How I'm still alive i dont know.

I miss the old SF

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Been there once ... not my scene.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    come on i know all you new york juiceheads know what im talking about.... i found this pic of me and my boys at Sound Factory, and damn all i can think about is all the sick saturday nights(sundays... yes 24 hours sets) dancing to the mezmorizing beats of Jonathan Peters... me and my boys went there like it was a clut... set my alarm clock for 4AM on sunday morning get there see Paris at the door... the S&M party, the halloween party, the underwear party... oh my god i miss those days... all you SF heads know what im talking about...

thats me in the pic all the way to the left...

my scanner sucks so the pic might come out bad... but thats me 3 years ago 6'0 220
    Are you going to JP classics at Pacha? It's September 29th.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd

thats me in the pic all the way to the left...

my scanner sucks so the pic might come out bad... but thats me 3 years ago 6'0 220
    I know excactly what you mean, and I miss the hell out of those days. No party can compare to SF back in the day. Halloween of 99 was hands down the sickiest party ever, it's ashame it will never be the same, or maybe we are just getting older!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Are you going to JP classics at Pacha? It's September 29th.
    hey carlos now that i know its classics night i might just do that... u gonna show up there on the 29th??

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    that place was crazi!!! I went there on occasion in the summer. I got head from a chick right at the sid lounge once!!!!!!!

timtim is offline Member
    depending on the time period you attended sf, before it turned into a shit hole the party was well dressed, started at a normal time, and had a vibe due to jp actually spinning good sets. by 2000 that place was done. went in 2003 and was jaw droppingly amazed at what has happened, that many people do meth?

heard pacha is pretty bad. anyone been?

carlos, did you hear calderone at neptunes labor day? i heard the set was great but the crowd is a train wreck. true? false? how was the set?

Thread Information