Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nirish_mark20
    what, you mean like christians do to everyone else?!
    Way to generalize. Not all Christians try to tout their religion as best.

There are extremists in every religion. We don't need any around our steroid board- Christians, Buddhists, Muslims, Satanists, etc...

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    I hate to burst your bubble, bud, but how exactly do you plan on putting someone in "a whole nother dimension of pain"? If I treat you like shit what are you gonna do? Fight me? No offense, but if you walked up challenging me I wouldn't be frightened in the least.

Then, say you wouldn't plan on fighting me. Say, you might wanna ambush me and "jump" me with a horde of satanists. Or bust out a window on my car, shoot me, etc...

Have you ever been to prison? Hell, have you ever even been to county? Guys would have a field day with you in there.

I'm glad you've found something that you agree with, but stop trying to push it onto others.
    What are you trying to pull here, by no means was I attacking you, but your posts are a dirrect attack to me!!! I won't stand for this!!!

Oh how I wish I could square off with you in real life. Let you know this... I have been to jail, I have been to juvey, And I will tell you the first 3 weeks of basic training was FAR WORSE than EITHER!!! so don't tell me about how you're going to **** me up, etc.

Look, I'm trying to keep this a peaceful conversation, but by no means am I a "peaceful" person. Just I feel SOOO ****ING STRONGLY about my views!!!! I want to keep this discussion going so it can be informative to other people. So please lets not bash each other persay but question each others belief's (wow did I just say please?!?!?!)

A satanist know's when to let his true colors show and when not to for this is the perfect example. Why would I full fledge out do something that could get a harmless thread closed or get people worked into a dither??? I by no means can be offended by anyone on here just that my oppinions are held soooo dam close it might come off the wrong way to most!

anyways...

moving on...

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    What are you trying to pull here, by no means was I attacking you, but your posts are a dirrect attack to me!!! I won't stand for this!!!

Oh how I wish I could square off with you in real life. Let you know this... I have been to jail, I have been to juvey, And I will tell you the first 3 weeks of basic training was FAR WORSE than EITHER!!! so don't tell me about how you're going to **** me up, etc.

Look, I'm trying to keep this a peaceful conversation, but by no means am I a "peaceful" person. Just I feel SOOO ****ING STRONGLY about my views!!!! I want to keep this discussion going so it can be informative to other people. So please lets not bash each other persay but question each others belief's (wow did I just say please?!?!?!)

A satanist know's when to let his true colors show and when not to for this is the perfect example. Why would I full fledge out do something that could get a harmless thread closed or get people worked into a dither??? I by no means can be offended by anyone on here just that my oppinions are held soooo dam close it might come off the wrong way to most!

anyways...

moving on...
    Are you actually typing these words?

What are you trying to pull here, by no means was I attacking you, but your posts are a dirrect attack to me!!! I won't stand for this!!!The aren't a direct attack. I posted my views. Don't be so sensitive.

I never said I'd **** you up. I only said you wouldn't scare me whatsoever. I'm not going to argue with you over who could beat who up, because honestly it's pointless.

Look, I'm trying to keep this a peaceful conversation, but by no means am I a "peaceful" person. Just I feel SOOO ****ING STRONGLY about my views!!!! I want to keep this discussion going so it can be informative to other people. So please lets not bash each other persay but question each others belief's (wow did I just say please?!?!?!)Here you go...You want to inform people? Then, why when someone asks you a question do you tell them to look it up? At least do some informing.

anyways...

moving on...
    Bold.

i am c total 100% athiest, always will be. my main problem is that religion prevents people from doing what people naturally do- discover!

we are a species that do not like not knowing (imagine going to the doctor and being really really ill only for him to tell you he doesnt know what it is- you would panic)

religion holds people back and tells people to jsut see things as that religions gods doing!

for me, there is too much to question in religion (excuse my ignorance but mainly christianity, but only because i know more of it because of where i live and what i was taught at school!) that accepting it as gods doing just makes no sense

i am c total 100% athiest, always will be. my main problem is that religion prevents people from doing what people naturally do- discover!

we are a species that do not like not knowing (imagine going to the doctor and being really really ill only for him to tell you he doesnt know what it is- you would panic)

religion holds people back and tells people to jsut see things as that religions gods doing!

for me, there is too much to question in religion (excuse my ignorance but mainly christianity, but only because i know more of it because of where i live and what i was taught at school!) that accepting it as gods doing just makes no sense
    HAHAHA you my friend are a true "satanist" you just don't realize, you were what I was just about a mere few days ago. There is a term for the way you view the world and that is "satanism" satanism isn't a religion persay. Why don't you educate yourself and read the satanic bible and see if it doesn't fit in perfectly with your views, in fact I'll go as far to GUARANTEE it has your views in it!

cant we just live with morals assigned by man rather than trying to please someone (ie God)

cant we just live with morals assigned by man rather than trying to please someone (ie God)
    Again, like I said, we "satanist" live for OURSELVES not for ANY GOD. the ONLY GOD in satanism is ONESELF. Satan refers to the flesh which refers to the human being which refers to man.

I'm tired of educating the ignorant! But I feel a strong will to at least lead the ones who are so close to the true light into it!

Again, like I said, we "satanist" live for OURSELVES not for ANY GOD. the ONLY GOD in satanism is ONESELF. Satan refers to the flesh which refers to the human being which refers to man.

I'm tired of educating the ignorant! But I feel a strong will to at least lead the ones who are so close to the true light into it!
    Oh my good lord get over yourself man!

You've been into it for a few days and you're talking like you're a bloody prophet!

This entire Satanic kick didn't come about until just recently. It isn't like you've been apart of this babbling bullshit for years or anything.

You start this thread, change your location, and all of a sudden you're some sort of Messiah? Gimme a break.

ALSO!!! to go on to say I don't know anything on the subject...

Go back to Post number1... did I not state (or something very similar to what im about to say) that "the satanic bible" was like reading a book in which all my EXACT THOUGHTS on life were written down and into and described a bit more in detail. That's how it didn't take me long to realize what I was!

So that's why I have such a vast knowledge on the subject, though I might be new to the term "satanism" or "satanist" or "satan" persay, I definately know the philosophy behind it, which is why I'm able to speak about it so abundently! Because b4 I willingly ever said I was a satanist, I definately lived and had the same exact views that a satanist did!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I think its time to lock this shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I saw this happening... Or so I was told through a "grapevine" hahahaha and lets say the owner of this grapevine is a fat ninja! hahaha. Anyways... all threads that deal with any shred of religion always end up getting closed. They also end up chasing circles around each other or more of a mere "barking up a tree" persay.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes, it sure is.

Enough of this my internet penis is bigger than your BS.....
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Information is offline Information
    I saw this happening... Or so I was told through a "grapevine" hahahaha and lets say the owner of this grapevine is a fat ninja! hahaha. Anyways... all threads that deal with any shred of religion always end up getting closed. They also end up chasing circles around each other or more of a mere "barking up a tree" persay.
    Religious discussions are allowed. The thread will remain open.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    my only problem is it seems like you have read the satanic bible and now you seem to be acting like you know everything and you are the all mighty prophet or something and you are trying to tell us to open our eyes to the the way you believe...that is pushing, imo...no religion is right imo and none of them are wrong either...it is up to each individual to choose what is best for them like you have and i have as well, but when you say yours is right and we are blind, well that is just ignorant...

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    and stop using the word persay....it sounds GAY...lol

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    BWhahahahaha... Everytime I read it, I just picture some "Trench Coat Mafia" kind of kid with painted black finger nails.
    Last edited by Mogamedogz; 09-21-2007 at 10:48 AM.

Mogamedogz is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    Well I wasn't going to go there but since you have - it's not persay it's per se and he keeps using it out of context...

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Well I wasn't going to go there but since you have - it's not persay it's per se and he keeps using it out of context...
    well thank you, I was wondering how the **** to spell that word, I searched on dictionary.com and nothing came up, I knew there in fact was a word "per se". Thanks for sheding some light

well thank you, I was wondering how the **** to spell that word, I searched on dictionary.com and nothing came up, I knew there in fact was a word "per se". Thanks for sheding some light
    My pleasure! - Now stop saying it!

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    What would a religious thread be without having at least 1 post from Mavs? Well here it is.

You are what you are because of what you believe in. It's not your job to convince to the others as to what you believe in. The only thing that you have to worry about is when you find yourself having to convince YOURSELF as to what you believe in. Because it's through crisis that we learn the most about ourselves and what we believe in. We allow ourselves to survive crisis by sticking with what we believe in. Having faith is believing, regardless of what you believe in.

Mavs

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    persay.... lol..

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I got a headache and now I'm leaving only made it till the first of page 2

Also if your thinking in terms of metaphors... I'm not trying to offend anyone here but just think about this... Say the bible is like I say it is, a manufactured lie, which different people sat around and choose what and what not to put in the bible, or even the prophets and such who wrote the bible. For maybe they knew the true thinkers and questioners with free wills would be able to see threw the religion, and thus they used the metaphor of lucifer.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    mods

are we aloud to make religion threads? cuz, i have come up with a great question that i think will make for great intellectual discussions

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Religion threads are allowed. Flaming people in them is not.

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    mods

are we aloud to make religion threads? cuz, i have come up with a great question that i think will make for great intellectual discussions

Religion threads are allowed. Flaming people in them is not.
    thanks

Serotonin is offline Member
    Never understood the locking thing for discussions... are the people offended really unable to physically control themselves from clicking on the thread?

Also, Unclemoney... I read your arguments and I'd have to say that it doesn't sound convincing to me at all. I believe in DNA base pairs and the laws of atoms and mathematics. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin
    Never understood the locking thing for discussions... are the people offended really unable to physically control themselves from clicking on the thread?

Also, Unclemoney... I read your arguments and I'd have to say that it doesn't sound convincing to me at all. I believe in DNA base pairs and the laws of atoms and mathematics. ;D
    There you go, truth lies within math, atoms, science, etc!!! We try to grow in our knowledge and understanding. The more we understand, the better!

unclemoney

through what mechanism does majic work?

unclemoney

through what mechanism does majic work?
    I'll pull the definition straight from the book "the change of situations or events in accordance with one's will, which would, using normally accepted methods, be unchangeable"

Therefore, a perfect example of magic would be to decieve and manipulate people.

I'll pull the definition straight from the book "the change of situations or events in accordance with one's will, which would, using normally accepted methods, be unchangeable"

Therefore, a perfect example of magic would be to decieve and manipulate people.

so, your will can influence certain events by process of ritual.......that makes magic a supernatural power.......How can you have a supernatural power without a higher being?

so, your will can influence certain events by process of ritual.......that makes magic a supernatural power.......How can you have a supernatural power without a higher being?
    Lets see if I can attempt to explain this... As I don't have a complete grasp on this but satanism is to each his own. But from my understanding and what is said in the satanic bible.

People need rituals in religions... It helps restore confidence in power.

*satanist standpoint view* taken straight out of "the satanic bible" "a Satanic temple might be considered a training school for temporary ignorance, as are all religious services! The difference is the satanist knows he is practicing a form of contrived ignorance in order to expand his will"

I'm currently reading "the satanic rituals" so as I read I should expand my knowledge on the subject and hopefully be able to answer this question.

customworksking is offline Associate Member

life

this can go on and on but the truth is U/we don't know were we will go after we pass point blank....this is what I go by,I feel that after I pass I will go to god, and we will review my life,good times and bad to c how I treated ppl and ppl treated me and we will decide where I go...IMO only

Also applying what I just said above, and as stated maybe a page or 2 back saying how LaVey himself was this way and how I was deceived into believing in what I believe in... Which is why I'll reference back to my first post, it was like reading a book my thoughts had written, for I was not deceived into being this way I already had these views and this philosophy down before

their cant be hope with this notsmall

satanism is a form of atheism.....with no afternife, their can be no hope........what he means by fullfilling his ego here on earth, goes by my interpretation.....

the next best thing to living an afterlife, is dieing on top

basically, at death, he will have the satisfaction of knowing all of the things he achieved, and material things he had, and joy, and pleasure he had on earth......he dies knowing he lived his life to the absolute fullest.....he fullfilled his ego, which brings him comfort at death

unclemoney, please comment on post 166

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Hey, good luck with that one condition! Lol. In my understanding of Satanism, it's anti-Christian and anti-hypocrisy both of which seem like overlapping concerns. It's been a while but I also had the impression that it's kind of an ego-religion. By that I mean, it's practical and it's about free will and self-interest - which seem at variance with social interest but in as far as it's against hurting others - maybe it promotes win-win over win-lose. In many ways, I think of typical Christians as "lip service" people and authentic Satanists in practice - at least in some ways.

The images or metaphore of satan is, as I recall, pro-nature. The snake represents the carnal while Jesus or God are symbols for ideals or abstract thinking in general. The stuff of the sky! By contrast, Satanism is more "down to earth." So in as much as I'm right about the above, I'd say there are elements of Satanism I can appreciate (just as there are elements of Christianity I can appreciate - abstract thought has put man on the moon). Ultimately, I'd trust a typical Satanist over a typical Christian any day! Darkness definately has a way of cloaking itself in white.

Someone below said something about using the metaphore of Satan - he raised the question that if Satan doesn't exist than why is "he" constantly referred to. To anyone who thinks this way, make up a non-sense word. Does something new come into existence beyond the word? If Darth Vader is constantly referred to as a metaphor, do we run the risk of Darth Vader literally existing and reaking havok on people?

I think the image of Satan is a perfect one. The metaphore of Satan can also represent "the maverick" or the anti-Christian or anti-establishment in general. I think that true life lies beyond the status-quo so in many ways the image of Satan is more lively as it challenges the status-quo and general corruption of many established institutions. Take for example, the executive branch of the current "Christian" influenced administration.

Just wonder who on AR is a satanist???

I just so happened to read the book and discovered I was one.

It was quiet amazing to read this book because it was basicly my philosophy and outlooks on life, same exact ones, just that someone took the time to sit down and write them out in greater details.

No satanism isn't what religion classifies it as it has nothing to do with the worshiping of satan, the sacrifcing of unbaptized babies, raping, murder, or anything else unmoral of that sort...

Don't give me the hardships of your religion and try to say how I'm wrong or how you feel for me...

I feel truely enlightened (ie; having my eyes opened and my own views to the ways of the world) for finding my own path, if your path happens to be christianity or buddhism or whatever. Then so be it, to each his own, what might be the way of one man isn't quite the way of the other. Satanism is finding that path to which you belong to, which can differ from person to person so no satanist is completely alike. So long as what you do doesn't hurt, harm, or affect other people in a negative way.

I'm sorry but satanism is nothing how the modern religions describe it nor is it in any terms what hollywood classifies it as. In fact satanism doesn't believe in the existence of "satan" persay... Just the fact that the word for the flesh and earthly things happens to be such.

So, who are my fellow satanist's on AR???

If you choose to post against and in argument to satanism well feel free to, under one condition, NO IGNORANT POSTS PLEASE!!! If you want to shoot satanism out of the sky well then do so with the proper knowledge, nothing I hate more than ignorant people. I love knowledge, and I love to grow in knowledge and learn about the things I love.
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 09-21-2007 at 05:04 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information