Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    unclemoney is offline Senior Member

the satanic bible and satanism

Just wonder who on AR is a satanist???

I just so happened to read the book and discovered I was one.

It was quiet amazing to read this book because it was basicly my philosophy and outlooks on life, same exact ones, just that someone took the time to sit down and write them out in greater details.

No satanism isn't what religion classifies it as it has nothing to do with the worshiping of satan, the sacrifcing of unbaptized babies, raping, murder, or anything else unmoral of that sort...

Don't give me the hardships of your religion and try to say how I'm wrong or how you feel for me...

I feel truely enlightened (ie; having my eyes opened and my own views to the ways of the world) for finding my own path, if your path happens to be christianity or buddhism or whatever. Then so be it, to each his own, what might be the way of one man isn't quite the way of the other. Satanism is finding that path to which you belong to, which can differ from person to person so no satanist is completely alike. So long as what you do doesn't hurt, harm, or affect other people in a negative way.

I'm sorry but satanism is nothing how the modern religions describe it nor is it in any terms what hollywood classifies it as. In fact satanism doesn't believe in the existence of "satan" persay... Just the fact that the word for the flesh and earthly things happens to be such.

So, who are my fellow satanist's on AR???

If you choose to post against and in argument to satanism well feel free to, under one condition, NO IGNORANT POSTS PLEASE!!! If you want to shoot satanism out of the sky well then do so with the proper knowledge, nothing I hate more than ignorant people. I love knowledge, and I love to grow in knowledge and learn about the things I love.
    Last edited by unclemoney; 09-19-2007 at 11:35 PM.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Interesting.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    OK, so if satanism is not what you perceive we think it is please outline the basic principles/beliefs for us.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    OK, so if satanism is not what you perceive we think it is please outline the basic principles/beliefs for us.
    As I would love to do that, only one problem comes forth. Ever told a newbie to the forums to use the "search" button to find the knowledge they seek??? Well then why be hypocritical. No I don't mean use the search button on our board in the literal meaning, but in meaning that you yourself should search and obtain this knowledge.
    Last edited by unclemoney; 09-20-2007 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    As I would love to do that, only one problem comes forth. Ever told a newbie to the forums to use the "search" button to find the knowledge they seek??? Well then why be hypocritical. No I don't mean use the search button on our board in the literal meaning, but in meaning that you yourself should search and obtain this knowledge.
    No I haven't - I'm not that sanctimonious...

Ah well, you had my interest for a brief second, now it's gone - my guess is that your reluctance to explain is due to your own lack of understanding...

No I haven't - I'm not that sanctimonious...

Ah well, you had my interest for a brief second, now it's gone - my guess is that your reluctance to explain is due to your own lack of understanding...
    Nope, quite the contrary. However, I'm not going to let your reverse psychology of your stating that I lack understanding in my OWN philosophy which is Satanism guilt me into sitting here and doing the leg work for the lazy who would probably be ingrateful even if I took the time to do such a thing. This is another thing satanism teaches, and why I love it and hold it dear.

freddy666 is offline New Member
    yeah, what is it about? I don't have any religion. so I'm agnostic.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy666
    yeah, what is it about? I don't have any religion. so I'm agnostic.
    Satanism, while being a religion, is more or less ones philosophy and outlook on life. I recommend reading The Satanic Bible, drawing your own conclusions, and seeing if this expresses your true views on life.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Satanism, while being a religion, is more or less ones philosophy and outlook on life. I recommend reading The Satanic Bible, drawing your own conclusions, and seeing if this expresses your true views on life.
    I read The Satanic Bible, um, geez--it's been 15 years, and I found it interesting. I didn't beleive in any particular religion, and thought that Anton LeVay's approach to it via his version of Satanism intriguing. If I recall (it's been a while since I read his book), he asserted that Satanism was only for the more intelligent or richer people, not everyone. I vaguely recall that after I wrote his organization for more information, he sent me a membership application which called for a donation of $100. I got the impression that they'd be expecting more later.

After reading his later books, I got the impression that he had drifted to some sort of beleif in the efficacy of magic ritual, and that he had abandoned atheism. I tried a few of the rituals he published, but (as I expected, and contrary to his predictions) they had no effect on anything.

So, I dunno about Anton LaVey. He was a colorful character who created rituals and ideas that were meaningful to him and some other folks, and I say, "Good for them." Personally, his ideas seemed a bit harsh to me, although not entirely without merite. I toyed with them for a while, and went on to other things, like determinism (which while I don't "beleive" in it, it does make an awful lot of sense to me).

Here, chew on this for a little while . . .
    http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04756c.htm
    Determinism is a name employed by writers, especially since J. Stuart Mill, to denote the philosophical theory which holds -- in opposition to the doctrine of free will -- that all man's volitions are invariably determined by pre-existing circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    I read The Satanic Bible, um, geez--it's been 15 years, and I found it interesting. I didn't beleive in any particular religion, and thought that Anton LeVay's approach to it via his version of Satanism intriguing. If I recall (it's been a while since I read his book), he asserted that Satanism was only for the more intelligent or richer people, not everyone. I vaguely recall that after I wrote his organization for more information, he sent me a membership application which called for a donation of $100. I got the impression that they'd be expecting more later.

After reading his later books, I got the impression that he had drifted to some sort of beleif in the efficacy of magic ritual, and that he had abandoned atheism. I tried a few of the rituals he published, but (as I expected, and contrary to his predictions) they had no effect on anything.

So, I dunno about Anton LaVey. He was a colorful character who created rituals and ideas that were meaningful to him and some other folks, and I say, "Good for them." Personally, his ideas seemed a bit harsh to me, although not entirely without merite. I toyed with them for a while, and went on to other things, like determinism (which while I don't "beleive" in it, it does make an awful lot of sense to me).

Determinism is a name employed by writers, especially since J. Stuart Mill, to denote the philosophical theory which holds -- in opposition to the doctrine of free will -- that all man's volitions are invariably determined by pre-existing circumstances.
    Agreed, however... Man can always change!

tbrocato is offline Member
    I have the greatest question of all. What created atoms that created all of life ?

Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    I have the greatest question of all. What created atoms that created all of life ?
    Ok, and in keepings with the same sequence... If there was a god, who created all of this, who created/made god???

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

There are things smaller than atoms. The nucleus is about 10,000 times smaller than the atom itself, then you have things like tetrons, tachyons, etc. Thats the one thing that defeats the human mind, SIZE. We cannot grasp how big or small things are. You think you can but you cant. We dont have the technology to see if there's anything smaller than mentioned but why cant there be? Where does it stop exactly? To then suggest that a "God" created it all and is fully aware of EVERYTHING going on, simultaneously, no matter how big or insignificant is mind boggling impossible.

One "theory" on where atoms came from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_bang_nucleosynthesis
    Last edited by Flagg; 09-28-2007 at 06:28 AM.

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Nobody! How 'bout them apples?

Determinism is not a religion but I guess it qualifies, as does any given religion, as a worldview. Determinism is always associated with it's opposite, namely, free-will. That's the fundamental debate: Free will versus determinism. The research on this debate untimately ends in a truce: To some degree we have free will but in many ways we are also determined (environmentally, or through contingencies such as the type of reinforcement or punishment following a behavior; with humans there is also the intervening thought(s) that determines a response or lack thereof.

Given this awareness of determinism, however, one can use free will to arrange his or her contingencies or reinforcements to determine behavioral change. I'm in sales and I'm familiar with much of the "science of compliance" or persuasion in general and the starting point for research (as well as the sales approach) assumes determinism. Political strategists (and the media outlets that work for them) assume and manipulate determinism too. The determinists are keen on knowing which "hot bottons" or triggers to push to determine the support for their agenda. For Carl Rove and the fox news network, one hot botton/trigger played upon fear. The message that "You're in danger and we are tough on terrorism (problem and solution)" was a really profound manipulation of the American masses. We know where the "evil ones" are and we're going to smoke them out - cowboy style! This message was really two birds (two hot bottons or triggers) with one stone because after a traumatic event (e.g., 9/11) people tend to gravitate toward nationalistic jingoism, cultural symbols, or of course "determined" leaders with easy answers to complex problems. The cards were definately stacked in their favor. Then you had fox network with those color-coded images that supposedly indicated the "level of threat" at a given point in time. When terrorist theats were high, I think it was a red color at the bottom of the fox news screen right? It's like they were playing the public like an organ and the notes were made of color. The threat is high (next, a pitch for policy). Oh, now the threat is low (Bush is on vacation again).

Here's a good everyday demonstration of determinism. Ask the next person you see to pronounce the letters S-H-O-P. They'll say "shop." Then ask them, what happens when you come to a green light. Then they'll probably say, "stop." In that case, the phonetic prime of "stop" determined the wrong answer of "stop" when one gets to a green light. Neat stuff.

I'm really fascinated by existential philosophy which really assumes that man is, in the words of Sarte, "condemned to be free." It's this freedom, the existentialist argue, that creates anxiety, confusion and an enormous burden for the responsibility of choice while understanding the uncertainty of any decision given many alternatives. That's why man fundamentally look to, in Eric Fromm's words, "escape from freedom." That's why he's fundamentally slavish and looking to be lead or more generally, looking for absolute, black and white answers to a problem. Hence the appeal of fascists or the Bush administration or maybe Logan 13 who sees it all very clearly - black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by Tock

Last edited by Mike Dura; 09-28-2007 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    Determinism is not a religion but I guess it qualifies, as does any given religion, as a worldview. Determinism is always associated with it's opposite, namely, free-will. That's the fundamental debate: Free will versus determinism. The research on this debate untimately ends in a truce: To some degree we have free will but in many ways we are also determined (environmentally, or through contingencies such as the type of reinforcement or punishment following a behavior; with humans there is also the intervening thought(s) that determines a response or lack thereof.

Given this awareness of determinism, however, one can use free will to arrange his or her contingencies or reinforcements to determine behavioral change. I'm in sales and I'm familiar with much of the "science of compliance" or persuasion in general and the starting point for research (as well as the sales approach) assumes determinism. Political strategists (and the media outlets that work for them) assume and manipulate determinism too. The determinists are keen on knowing which "hot bottons" or triggers to push to determine the support for their agenda. For Carl Rove and the fox news network, one hot botton/trigger played upon fear. The message that "You're in danger and we are tough on terrorism (problem and solution)" was a really profound manipulation of the American masses. We know where the "evil ones" are and we're going to smoke them out - cowboy style! This message was really two birds (two hot bottons or triggers) with one stone because after a traumatic event (e.g., 9/11) people tend to gravitate toward nationalistic jingoism, cultural symbols, or of course "determined" leaders with easy answers to complex problems. The cards were definately stacked in their favor. Then you had fox network with those color-coded images that supposedly indicated the "level of threat" at a given point in time. When terrorist theats were high, I think it was a red color at the bottom of the fox news screen right? It's like they were playing the public like an organ and the notes were made of color. The threat is high (next, a pitch for policy). Oh, now the threat is low (Bush is on vacation again).

Here's a good everyday demonstration of determinism. Ask the next person you see to pronounce the letters S-H-O-P. They'll say "shop." Then ask them, what happens when you come to a green light. Then they'll probably say, "stop." In that case, the phonetic prime of "stop" determined the wrong answer of "stop" when one gets to a green light. Neat stuff.

I'm really fascinated by existential philosophy which really assumes that man is, in the words of Sarte, "condemned to be free." It's this freedom, the existentialist argue, that creates anxiety, confusion and an enormous burden for the responsibility of choice while understanding the uncertainty of any decision given many alternatives. That's why man fundamentally look to, in Eric Fromm's words, "escape from freedom." That's why he's fundamentally slavish and looking to be lead or more generally, looking for absolute, black and white answers to a problem. Hence the appeal of fascists or the Bush administration or maybe Logan 13 who sees it all very clearly - black and white.
    For those that wish to learn more of this, check out this video on masonry, I came across this from another thread on here.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...14967389038944

There's a ton of useful info, one just has to sift through the bullshit as this is put on by an ex 90th degree mason who is now a "believer" in the "faith"

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Satan's greatest achievement is when he convinces man that he doesnt exist. The base word of satanism is satan. How can it not be based on satan?
    The English suffix -ism was first used to form a noun of action from a verb. For example, baptize (or literally derived from "to dip") becomes "baptism." It is taken from the Greek suffix -ismos, Latin -ismus, and Old French -isme, that likewise forms abstract nouns from verbal stems. It is also used to form a noun of action from another noun. For example, mormon becomes "mormonism". So, "satanism" IS the act of acting as satan as "mormonism" is the act of acting like a mormon. Satan wants us all to fixate on the, as you put it, "flesh and worldly things" so that we lose focus on the lord.
    Im not tryin to preach to you. I think that its great that you are doing some soul searching. I used to be an athiest. though my conversion to a christian has been tough and I struggle IMMENSELY with "faith" I believe there MUST be a God. While you are doing this soul searching you should readThe Case for a Creator. Its the most amazing book I have ever read. It was written by an athiest lawyer who set out, along with his wife, to disprove Christianity. YOU WILL BE ABESOLUTELY AMAZED AT THEIR DISCOVERIES. If you read the book, let me know what you think. I would be willing to bet you will see the world and the beginning of time, life, matter, and space in a whole new light.

"You are Gods gift to yourself, what you do with yourself is your gift to God."

Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    "You are Gods gift to yourself, what you do with yourself is your gift to God."
    What if that "God" is yourself, ie; the living flesh? Best of both worlds

What if that "God" is yourself, ie; the living flesh? Best of both worlds
    Yep, that would be great, but I dont quite think I have reached "divine" status yet. Im working at it though, one rep at a time....

If there is no God, then there is no absolute foundation for right or wrong. So, I guess if you dont believe in God it is ok to have sex with 12 year olds or steal from the blind elderly.

If there is no God, then there is no absolute foundation for right or wrong. So, I guess if you dont believe in God it is ok to have sex with 12 year olds or steal from the blind elderly.
    Ah, but that is not true! Perhaps you should re-read the last part of my 1st post in this thread. No ignorance, cmon!!!

As for the sexual part, as long is it between consenting persons of age then it doesn't matter what they do.

As for stealing, we don't steal, we see something we want or don't have which causes envy, envy causes ambition to make more money to be able to purchase that which is envied... Or perhaps you envy your favorite bodybuilder which motivates you to work even harder and eat even more to obtain what's envied and perhaps out the person by making yourself better than them.

And as for your statement above that "one rep at a time". Don't you workout/bodybuild to better oneself, to be as big as possibly achieveable, to be "better" than anyone else, for your own self satisfaction, and perhaps for the look the ladies give you??? For this is stuff us satanists believe in, we love our power, looks, ego, pride, etc. We love to indulge rather than avoiding indulgence through self-denial which leads to combulsiveness (which is what happens with a lot of people following modern day religions).
    Last edited by unclemoney; 09-20-2007 at 02:08 AM.

Ah, but that is not true! Perhaps you should re-read the last part of my 1st post in this thread. No ignorance, cmon!!!

As for the sexual part, as long is it between consenting persons of age then it doesn't matter what they do.

As for stealing, we don't steal, we see something we want or don't have which causes envy, envy causes ambition to make more money to be able to purchase that which is envied... Or perhaps you envy your favorite bodybuilder which motivates you to work even harder and eat even more to obtain what's envied and perhaps out the person by making yourself better than them.

And as for your statement above that "one rep at a time". Don't you workout/bodybuild to better oneself, to be as big as possibly achieveable, to be "better" than anyone else, for your own self satisfaction, and perhaps for the look the ladies give you??? For this is stuff us satanists believe in, we love our power, looks, ego, pride, etc. We love to indulge rather than avoiding indulgence through self-denial which leads to combulsiveness (which is what happens with a lot of people following modern day religions).
    I wasnt trying to be offensive. My statement is true. If there is no God, where do morals and standards come from?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I wasnt trying to be offensive. My statement is true. If there is no God, where do morals and standards come from?
    "One of the things that convinces me of my need for a savior is a long hard look at myself. In particular my absolute inability to hold to what I want to do and not do certain things that I have designated as bad… I think anyone who honestly tries will also discover their eventual inability."

This person was convinced by his religious beliefs that all humans are sinners, that consistently ethical behavior is impossible, and that there's no point in even trying to be good because failure is the inevitable result. This is an extremely pessimistic view of human nature, to say the least. Many other religious traditions hold similar beliefs, asserting that the possibility of sin lurks behind all human behavior, and the only way to be safe is through a complex and tightly prescribed set of daily rituals and rules for virtually every activity a person might engage in. (The arbitrary identification of so many ordinary actions as sinful is probably part of the reason why many religions say that human beings are inherent evildoers.)

But humanist morality is different. In place of arcane rituals and gloomy creeds, humanist morality offers a simple, rational set of moral guidelines, derived from reason and based on evidence. These guidelines are flexible enough to handle the vast number of different situations a person may encounter, while avoiding moral relativism by maintaining a steadfast hold on a few foundational principles of universal applicability. Rather than appeasing the gods or following arbitrary commands, the basis of a humanist's morality lies in our interactions with our fellow people, whom we can help or harm by our actions.

This is not to say that being moral is always easy or that it takes no effort. Ethical behavior is a skill, and like any other skill, it needs to be learned and practiced. Becoming an ethical person is like gardening - like, perhaps, planting a tree. The endeavor starts out slowly, and requires patience and care to achieve good results. But in the end, with diligence, the effort bears fruit, and one can obtain a result as strong and steadfast as the mountains.

The point of moral training is not to become perfect or to never again make mistakes. Obviously, that is impossible. We are human beings, and we do make mistakes. Any moral system that expects anything different is an irrational and unrealistic system crafted without regard to human nature or the limits of human perception. Instead, moral perfection - insofar as it can be attained - lies in our ability to recognize our mistakes, to atone for them, and to alter our behavior in whatever way is needful so that they do not happen again. If a person displays a persistent unwillingness to learn from their mistakes and correct their behavior, then that person could be rightfully described as immoral. A true humanist, by contrast, makes self-improvement one of the guiding principles of their life, and knows that when we stumble, the right response is to right ourselves and continue along wiser. We may never attain some hypothetical ideal of moral perfection, but it is more than possible for a compassionate, dedicated person to lead a life of consistent virtue.

Nice. I'm most inspired by existential-humanists myself. I also like Buddhism although I question the idea that drive is a pratfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    "One of the things that convinces me of my need for a savior is a long hard look at myself. In particular my absolute inability to hold to what I want to do and not do certain things that I have designated as bad… I think anyone who honestly tries will also discover their eventual inability."

This person was convinced by his religious beliefs that all humans are sinners, that consistently ethical behavior is impossible, and that there's no point in even trying to be good because failure is the inevitable result. This is an extremely pessimistic view of human nature, to say the least. Many other religious traditions hold similar beliefs, asserting that the possibility of sin lurks behind all human behavior, and the only way to be safe is through a complex and tightly prescribed set of daily rituals and rules for virtually every activity a person might engage in. (The arbitrary identification of so many ordinary actions as sinful is probably part of the reason why many religions say that human beings are inherent evildoers.)

But humanist morality is different. In place of arcane rituals and gloomy creeds, humanist morality offers a simple, rational set of moral guidelines, derived from reason and based on evidence. These guidelines are flexible enough to handle the vast number of different situations a person may encounter, while avoiding moral relativism by maintaining a steadfast hold on a few foundational principles of universal applicability. Rather than appeasing the gods or following arbitrary commands, the basis of a humanist's morality lies in our interactions with our fellow people, whom we can help or harm by our actions.

This is not to say that being moral is always easy or that it takes no effort. Ethical behavior is a skill, and like any other skill, it needs to be learned and practiced. Becoming an ethical person is like gardening - like, perhaps, planting a tree. The endeavor starts out slowly, and requires patience and care to achieve good results. But in the end, with diligence, the effort bears fruit, and one can obtain a result as strong and steadfast as the mountains.

The point of moral training is not to become perfect or to never again make mistakes. Obviously, that is impossible. We are human beings, and we do make mistakes. Any moral system that expects anything different is an irrational and unrealistic system crafted without regard to human nature or the limits of human perception. Instead, moral perfection - insofar as it can be attained - lies in our ability to recognize our mistakes, to atone for them, and to alter our behavior in whatever way is needful so that they do not happen again. If a person displays a persistent unwillingness to learn from their mistakes and correct their behavior, then that person could be rightfully described as immoral. A true humanist, by contrast, makes self-improvement one of the guiding principles of their life, and knows that when we stumble, the right response is to right ourselves and continue along wiser. We may never attain some hypothetical ideal of moral perfection, but it is more than possible for a compassionate, dedicated person to lead a life of consistent virtue.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    all i have to say is search this same forum for the Zeitgeist movie or got to Zeitgeist.com(both ei's might be backwards) and let me know what you think. its a 2 hr movie but the first 20min or so talks about religion.

shit i guess im going to barns and nobles to buy both books! im guessing im gonna be out $50.

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01
    shit i guess im going to barns and nobles to buy both books! im guessing im gonna be out $50.
    No need to purchase it, download it here http://www.geocities.com/evil_eye_pro/Bible.htm
    Last edited by unclemoney; 09-22-2007 at 08:55 PM.

Athiest, Bertrand Russell wrote about how science had presented us with a world that was "purposeless" and " void of meaning". He said,
    " that man is the product of causes which had no prevision of the end they were achieving; that his origin, his growth, his hopes and fears, his loves and beliefes are but thye outcome of accidental collocations of atoms; that no fire, no heroism, no intensity of thought and feeling, can preserve an individual life beyond the grave; that all the labors of the ages, all the devotion , all the inspiration, all the noonday brightness of human genious are destined to extinction.... that the whole temple of mans achievement must inevitablely be buried-all these things, if not quite beyond dispute, are yet so nearly certain, that no philosophy which rejects them can hope to stand . Only within the scaffolding to these thuths, only on the firm foundation of unyielding despair, can the soul's habitation henceforrth be safely built."

I refuse to believe that my love for my son, and family are just chemical reactions in my brain. Do you believe that?

I refuse to believe that my love for my son, and family are just chemical reactions in my brain. Do you believe that?
    i do

What does refusing to believe that love is a chemical reaction have to do with "satanism"???

For a Satanist loves and hates.

Christianity says "love thy enemy as thy neighbor". Well now tell me, if you really did "love" everyone, well then how strong would that "love" be for your family???? Without hate one can not realize what true love is!

What does refusing to believe that love is a chemical reaction have to do with "satanism"???
    I dont get what your saying here ^^^^^

Let me ask you this, do you believe in evolution?

For a Satanist loves and hates.

Christianity says "love thy enemy as thy neighbor". Well now tell me, if you really did "love" everyone, well then how strong would that "love" be for your family???? Without hate one can not realize what true love is!
    Hate leads to the darkside. - Master Yoda.

Hate leads to the darkside. - Master Yoda.
    If hate leads to the darkside, well everyone must be there then! For it is human nature to "hate". For would you not hate the murderer of a close friend or family member???

Or would you try to deny your hatred through repentance to god and asking of his forgiveness and his blessing to help you love??? Or would you try and leave your vengefulness and hatred to god being that you "pray for your enemies"

well if that isn't hypocrisy then what is???

For denying hatred is denying a natural human emotion. Learn to embrace it, that it is in fact right to have hate to those who deserve it.

Many religious followers are dammned to their guilty conscience. They try to self deny there natural human desires, emotions, and instincts. Take for example "sex". It's in the 10 commandments "thou shalt not commit adultery" Well then take a religious christian who believes this is what's "right" If he chooses to engage in sexual intercourse he does so willingly knowing intellectually it's wrong. Afterwords he feels bad and is cursed with a guilty conscience and then repents to god and asks for his forgiveness. Also in keeping so he feels guilty when he thinks certain thoughts, etc.

However in satanism we realize this is a natural human instinct/desire. Go ahead an indulge in the pleasure you desire, for there is nothing wrong with it.

When you truely believe this you no longer have "good" and "evil" nor the seperation between ones "conscience" "emotions" and "desires". Now they are all in one the same and on the same page. This leads to a truely happy life which is what I'm living right now and loving every second of it
    Last edited by unclemoney; 09-20-2007 at 02:51 AM.

If hate leads to the darkside, well everyone must be there then! For it is human nature to "hate". For would you not hate the murderer of a close friend or family member???

Or would you try to deny your hatred through repentance to god and asking of his forgiveness and his blessing to help you love??? Or would you try and leave your vengefulness and hatred to god being that you "pray for your enemies"

well if that isn't hypocrisy then what is???

For denying hatred is denying a natural human emotion. Learn to embrace it, that it is in fact right to have hate to those who deserve it.

Many religious followers are dammned to their guilty conscience. They try to self deny there natural human desires, emotions, and instincts. Take for example "sex". It's in the 10 commandments "thou shalt not commit adultery" Well then take a religious christian who believes this is what's "right" If he chooses to engage in sexual intercourse he does so willingly knowing intellectually it's wrong. Afterwords he feels bad and is cursed with a guilty conscience and then repents to god and asks for his forgiveness. Also in keeping so he feels guilty when he thinks certain thoughts, etc.

However in satanism we realize this is a natural human instinct/desire. Go ahead an indulge in the pleasure you desire, for there is nothing wrong with it.

When you truely believe this you no longer have "good" and "evil" nor the seperation between ones "conscience" "emotions" and "desires". Now they are all in one the same and on the same page. This leads to a truely happy life which is what I'm living right now and loving every second of it
    ok, I want an answer this time. If a pedophile "wants and desires" sex with a child does that mean it is ok because he is only indulging in a " Pleasure that he desires"? Is it ok for your wife to sleep with another man behind your back? This is NOT ingnorant question. Try answering it.... If not, why not?

roger doger

your love for your family is a chemical reaction in your brain. why you ask. because your love will cause you to protect your family. and hopefully protecting your family will cause your family to be able to spread its genes. and your childs genes are yours. so in a way you live on.

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01
    your love for your family is a chemical reaction in your brain. why you ask. because your love will cause you to protect your family. and hopefully protecting your family will cause your family to be able to spread its genes. and your childs genes are yours. so in a way you live on.
    Man, what a bleak outlook. Have you tried explaining that to your son? How about your brothers, sisters, mother, father, wife.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    Man, what a bleak outlook. Have you tried explaining that to your son? How about your brothers, sisters, mother, father, wife.
    bro i realy dont mean this in a derogatory way but u gotta be the most narrow minded person in this thread,i dont believe in god or satin and yeh i love my kids i dont steal,rape,murder etc,infact if any of u need a book of someone elses ideas to dictate ur moral values then u need to open ur eyes,look around u,wake up,smell the coffee get off ur arses and live

i have a solution

lets all take steroids

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information