lil-SLIM is offline Member

ordering right now?

Ive got an order in but havent paid yet...

is it safe right now with all these busts to order internationally?

or is it unsafe to order domestic?

which is safe? which isnt? which is safer?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    u got me i just pulled my order because of all this.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would NOT be ordering anything right now!
    Last edited by longhorn814; 09-26-2007 at 01:01 PM.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Dude get real, if I said it's perfectly safe are you going to order. Noone in their right mind would be ordering anything right now.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    ahhh longhorn is that a mistype or??????

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Yeah longhorn meant he wouldnt...neither would I...
    Last edited by RA; 09-26-2007 at 12:41 PM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Do not order. Stay away from any sources around this time.

-Gear

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    don't be an idiot.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    this is your brain, and ordering right now would be your brain on drugs...

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    i know gay , but gets the point accros...lol

Atomini is offline Banned
    Unless you're in Canada, don't order.

BuffThaStuff is offline Associate Member
    but what if u ordered before all the busts happened and it hasnt come in yet?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Man if you like to gamble go right ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffThaStuff
    but what if u ordered before all the busts happened and it hasnt come in yet?
    That's actually my situation right now. I'm waiting for stuff that I ordered prior to these busts the past week.

Glad i'm in Canada!

tempbrit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Unless you're in Canada, don't order.
    I can't say that I agree. Also, I am not sure that I want to be dealing with anyone who is stupid enough to sell any illegal gear (anywhere in the world). I would believe that any and all good suppliers of gear would be shut down/retired indefinitely.

RA
    You lost me

Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    I can't say that I agree. Also, I am not sure that I want to be dealing with anyone who is stupid enough to sell any illegal gear (anywhere in the world). I would believe that any and all good suppliers of gear would be shut down/retired indefinitely.

tempbrit is offline Member
    The guy was just saying that it was ok to order as long as you lived in Canada.

I was just making the point that good sources are most likely in temporary retirement and only crazy people would likely be selling gear right now.

RA
    The guy was just saying that it was ok to order as long as you lived in Canada.

I was just making the point that good sources are most likely in temporary retirement and only crazy people would likely be selling gear right now.

Gotcha

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal
    ahhh longhorn is that a mistype or??????
    yeah that was a typo my bad..I was busy staring at the chick in my avy!!!..i'll edit it..hell i dont wanna even order protein powder right now!

I understand what you're saying. But I have an excellent Canadian domestic source that wasn't busted. And I know that for a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    I understand what you're saying. But I have an excellent Canadian domestic source that wasn't busted. And I know that for a fact.

can you say road trip? haha

Yeah, who wants to crash at my place?

I have a source on Mars, too. Shipping takes a bit longer though. But at least you can't get busted up there.

Im just waitin on one that happened before all this....doubt it shipped before all this..

wonder what'll happen.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    And I was waiting for the holidays to begin so I can make an international order, but after all the excitement I'm with all you guys in just holding back. I'm so glad for this board that I can rely on for solid up to the minute info!

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    I had an order in before all the busts went down as well. I say fvck it, it will either make it to me, at which point I will stash it for a couple weeks before even opening it, or it will get seized and that will be the end of that.

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    dude forget these guys send me some cash ill get my source(roid store) to mail you the stuff same stuff i promise

wow has there ever been another time were trade in roids has basically come to a complete halt for a given time?

How long do these things last?

is it a bad time to buy pins?

how about clen ?

Pins and clen are fine i'm sure. As long as the Clen is from ARR I assume.

where do u see Clen on the ARR site I couldnt find it???

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    clen isnt illegal yo, since they lifted the ephedra band. I brought a whole bottle back from mexico last summer.

it was like 15 bucks for a lot

i cant remember how much but it was a whole bottle of clenbuterol i opened it to look at it and got stopped at the border they dumped em all out and looked at every one of em to make sure it was all clen and nothing else..so if you going to go to mexico for that dont open it they will give you mad shit

but to contribute to the thread, hell no do not order that would be retarded i dont even konw what steroids are yo much less how to order them

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Attempting to order right now would be completely idiotic. Honestly, even corresponding with sources at this point unless you absolutely have to, would be a bad move. Everyone thinks this is over, and for the most part the brunt of it is, but we haven't seen the fall out yet. Right now as we speak, I'm positive that all 124 people are being squeezed for as much info as they can get, and most of them are probably looking at the 5 years they're going to have to do in Federal prison, after they just lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash that the Federal government took from them, and thinking of any possible way to cop a plea and reduce their sentence.

So although YOUR source might be walking freely right now, that may not be so in 3-4 weeks.

To the poster who asked about juice trade coming to a complete hault. It is not at a complete hault, just US Domestic at the moment. Although I would say your most likely an idiot to try and get anything through customs in the current climate. Things honestly just got way too out of hand. It was possible for any Tom Dick and Harry to get ahold of 20 kilos of raws, and pop up a lab overnight. Whenever you mainstream something like that, it will get shut down. There were twice as many UGL's this year, as there were 3-5 years ago. You know what that means? TWICE the amount of raws trying to come through customs, so instead of maybe 100kilos in raws coming through a week, you now have 500-1,000, because everyone needs powder for their labs. This only became a problem in the USA because for the most part the raws were coming into Mexico before that, and only finished product was having to come through customs or make it across the border. Then you compound this problem with the blatent open sourcing and advertising, and sources SPONSORING message boards. If the government really wanted to be assholes, they could bust every single member of the board for Conspiracy, which is a 3 year charge in and of itself, you dont even have to actually comit the crime, only be up to the step right before it. Then, certain someones got a little bit too comfortable in the fact that they were in another country and thought they were untouchable. Well, as history shows, no one is going to get away with snubbing their nose at the US government and openly advertising to US citizens illegal substances. Thats my take on the situation in a nutshell..

I'm a little surprised anyone in their right mind would consider ordering or even communicating with a source right now...

In times like this if you have been involved in "risky" behavious that could get you nabbed, you clean house, clean boards you post on, clean email.

Are the cops gonna come after simple users? I doubt it, but why make it easy for them if they decide to go nuts.

As for ordering in Canada being safe, don't be so sure... I know that lately postal Customs in Montreal has been seizing stuff like crazy, and Toronto postal customs have been returning "research" chems which used to get thru no problem. Besides, when the US cops do something big, the RCMP and provincials aren't far behind.

Red

SL63 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Attempting to order right now would be completely idiotic. Honestly, even corresponding with sources at this point unless you absolutely have to, would be a bad move. Everyone thinks this is over, and for the most part the brunt of it is, but we haven't seen the fall out yet. Right now as we speak, I'm positive that all 124 people are being squeezed for as much info as they can get, and most of them are probably looking at the 5 years they're going to have to do in Federal prison, after they just lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash that the Federal government took from them, and thinking of any possible way to cop a plea and reduce their sentence.

So although YOUR source might be walking freely right now, that may not be so in 3-4 weeks.

To the poster who asked about juice trade coming to a complete hault. It is not at a complete hault, just US Domestic at the moment. Although I would say your most likely an idiot to try and get anything through customs in the current climate. Things honestly just got way too out of hand. It was possible for any Tom Dick and Harry to get ahold of 20 kilos of raws, and pop up a lab overnight. Whenever you mainstream something like that, it will get shut down. There were twice as many UGL's this year, as there were 3-5 years ago. You know what that means? TWICE the amount of raws trying to come through customs, so instead of maybe 100kilos in raws coming through a week, you now have 500-1,000, because everyone needs powder for their labs. This only became a problem in the USA because for the most part the raws were coming into Mexico before that, and only finished product was having to come through customs or make it across the border. Then you compound this problem with the blatent open sourcing and advertising, and sources SPONSORING message boards. If the government really wanted to be assholes, they could bust every single member of the board for Conspiracy, which is a 3 year charge in and of itself, you dont even have to actually comit the crime, only be up to the step right before it. Then, certain someones got a little bit too comfortable in the fact that they were in another country and thought they were untouchable. Well, as history shows, no one is going to get away with snubbing their nose at the US government and openly advertising to US citizens illegal substances. Thats my take on the situation in a nutshell..

One of the best posts I have read this year! This guy knows what he is talking about.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-rex1 View Post
    One of the best posts I have read this year! This guy knows what he is talking about.
    he's the godfather what do you expect

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

order

well after all these busts when u think is a safe time to order again

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lightwaytbaby View Post
    i know gay , but gets the point accros...lol
    Did someone say the G word

Thread Information