J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

What are you suppose to do with dramatic guys?

A kid I know has taken to me and the kid is just really emotional and dramatic. I guess I did not realize it at first but I just don't really like drama in my life at all, I like things simple.

He was having problems with his girl friend so broke up with her and was trying to hookup with a different girl. He kept asking me what to do, or how to treat her but I really don't know either, i've had the same girl for 5 years. I asked the kid if he "liked" her or just wanted to sleep with her...he really did not answer so I'm assuming he "likes" her. So I told him not to play games, just let her know he likes her and if she takes the bait..so be it. If not..move on.

It should have been a sign when he was asking me if he should let the phone ring a little while if she calls, or let it go to voice mail and call he rback in awhile that he was a little dramatic. While he was talking to me about this, I notice he is eating chicken and brown rice....its like all I eat that he knows of and if you saw his shape you would understand he does not eat much chicken, unless it is with breading and deep fried.

Anyway though, I get this text from him...he does about 10 a day but I never get a chance to reply because I either don't hear my phone or just don't have time to text all day:

"Hey I don't know what the **** your problem is, you want to start acting funny towards me and act like you don't even know me! I thought I was your friend. I guess your just too stuck up to act normal but I guess that's okay.

The text was so long it had to come in 2 text.

I don't even know how to act to the kid, or if i should talk to the kid about it. I was going to tell him to just relax, i get text all day but don't have a chance to reply to each one. I would like to get some distance from him but keep things on a decent respecable level but I just don't know if it is possible with this kid.

notus is offline Member
    Tell him like you just told us.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I suppose, I'm not really even going to try to talk to him. Most people this dramatic feel funny after an outburst so I'll just let it build him away from me.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude you sound like a chick.... Tell him to fvck off!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Tell him you are gay and you think he has a hot ass !!!!

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Tell him you are gay and you think he has a hot ass !!!!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by notus
    Tell him like you just told us.
    exactly

Thread Information