nowdenlid is offline Banned

Your Worst Accedent

around 2 year ago i was working down my local docks as a landsman(liverpool,uk)it was mid december and around -3(6am) we get to the key side readyto start unloading( 600 pallets of copper slats ) so after about 10 mins everthink is going noral ,i just finish unwraping the sling ,step back and what?

25 foot drop right down the side of the key wall and the ship(acl tanker)on my way down i smashed my knee cap on a slope the cut my hand on somethink and finaly hit the frezing warter with alot of clothing and big rigger boots on ,had to pulled out by ropes from my fellow works.

it was the worst expeiance of my life.

whats yours?
    Last edited by nowdenlid; 10-17-2007 at 04:10 PM.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    broken femur in bicycle accident

Spent 1 month in hospital, then 6 weeks in full body cast

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    broken femur in bicycle accident

Spent 1 month in hospital, then 6 weeks in full body cast
    ouch and i thought mine was bad.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Some lady rear end me last week and did 13k worth of damage to my brand new benz

My worst accident was i totaled my cbr f3. I was going about 150 and didn't realise a turn was coming. I hit the brakes and left 80ft of skid mark. I hit the curb in the middle of the intersection and went end over end. My friend said all he saw was headlight taillight over and over.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    I shit myself infront of around 300 people once. Nobody noticed thank ****, but jeez was i paranoid!

importeater91 is offline Member
    during the winter i hit a patch of ice and hit a retaining wall. i got airborn and went over a portch and landed up side down in there driveway...luckly i didnt even get even a scratch on me

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've had a couple brutal sportbike accidents, hit a Camry head-on riding a ZX9, and dropped one of my R1's going over 100mph. Several surgeries later I'm as good as new, plus I look like the bionic man when I go though the airport x-ray.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    tboned in a honda

broken jaw 2 places

6 broken ribs

1 punctured lung

broken hip 3 places

internal damage

missing tooth

6 surgeries

couldnt walk for close to a year

....... Good Times

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    135 in my car, didn't realise there was a turn and started drifting sideways. Boom hit the divider a couple of hundred feet later though on an angle so only 2k worth in damage. My car had no bumper for a long time though :'(

Brazil is offline Member
    14 years old dirtbike hit tree leg fcuked ankle and tore skin and flesh to bone. Ankles ****ed still. 19 years old head on car crash coma three days . punture wounds. 2002 gsxr rear ended by other streetbike ove 20 ft cliff at 100 mph. internal injuries body bruise. torn acl. 6 months on morphine pills ruined life.

never broke a thing

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    wow you guys own my shit.
    i just broke my collar bone. i have also separated my shouder, torn my rotator, and had to get 8 staples in my dome

stacked566 is offline Associate Member
    age 15- broken femur in motocross crash- 3months in wheelchair and 6 months rehab

age- 19- dislocated hip- 3 months rehab- motocross accident

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger
    I've had a couple brutal sportbike accidents, hit a Camry head-on riding a ZX9, and dropped one of my R1's going over 100mph. Several surgeries later I'm as good as new, plus I look like the bionic man when I go though the airport x-ray.
    you and gixerboy are nuts...

i did high-side my bike at the track in 50mph corner... shot me out like a sling-shot and i wished i had a parachute for the landing. i did "walk" away... but not normally for the next 6 weeks! i did do the "earth-sky" dance for quite a long way down the asphalt. i had every ounce of saftey gear on concievable though... this is what saved me.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    motor cycle accident.. thrown 172' from the point of impact.. 5 days intensive care, and 2 years rehab..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    motor cycle accident.. thrown 172' from the point of impact.. 5 days intensive care, and 2 years rehab..
    all i can say is... fvck

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    diving knife through the hand. almost took my left index finger off at the 3rd knuckle. had to have surgery to reattach the tendons, then 4 months in a splint and another 4 months in rehab. also broke my collar bone, 2ribs, all digits on my right hand including the hand itself, ankle, foot twice, nose and multiple toes.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    WOw this thread makes me feel pretty freaking lucky.

*knock on wood*

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    7th grade, brother and I were throwing rocks at eachother (he just randomly started throwing rocks at me so I did the same), bent down to pick one up and I blacked out for a few secs... regained consciousness a few feet away sitting. Felt fine, touched my head, felt like a dent, looked at hand my hand which was covered in blood and started freaking out. Walked to house cupping my hands as blood was filling it up. Basically the rock tore through everything and bounced off my skull. My mom even saw my skull but didn't wanna say anything to freak me out anymore. Doctor said it was a nice cut though so it's practically unnoticeable.

Second2None is offline Banned
    shit, my was i forgot to pull out my friends mom "milf" all she says is wow look at your body, then panties on he floor, lol,,, i was like my bad lol

snoogans is offline Banned
    I have 2 lol:

1: My boy had his dad's viper, and 2 16y/o with 1 460hp car, bad idea! lol we were hitting 140 and we went over a hill (no traction control or abs for the loose!) and we lost control and ****ed up the viper, we were ok though, his dad flipped lol atleast i got to drive it before we totaled it...

2: About 2 months ago me nd friends were in my boy's acura tl, that shit was sexy as hell, any way it was 5 of us in the tl and 1 in a acura cl that we were racing... and we were going about 120 then we hit a curb and the car went in the air and when we landed we cut infront of the guy in the cl and he swerved into a median as we skid about 300ft, everyone was ok though our boy in the cl had a concusion but thats it... And the TL was a total loss with $20,000 of damage!

Thread Information