jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member

safest way to surf the web noob question?

sorry if this is a newb question.. you can bash me if you want.. would i be safe to surf the net just by logging into an anonymous proxy server and having an encrypted e-mail like hushmail? ive heard of IP anonymizer programs but i dont know if they are the same thing as proxies..

i'm not sure if i should pay for a proxy or if there are free ones that work just as well... please help

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hahha.. cyber-rights and hushmail turned over their records to investigators.. period..

as for proxies, if they want you they will come for you, pretty much no matter what..

going to a site isn't illegal, but conspiring, or purchasing illegal items are obviously not a good thing..

they still have to prove possession or dealing, which can be done..

what are you trying to hide??

your web activity?? do a pay through proxie, but then they have your visa info..

will they give the info to investigators?? maybe.. if they are in the USA.. yes.. if not.. maybe..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

brianfantana is offline Junior Member
    Well, to keep safe obviously dont use anything that traces back to you.

Sign up for an account under aliases, dont give away your real name for obvious reasons - give limited details.

Search for proxies (socks 4 + 5) they are widely found on the net and basically you connect through another machine, however, there are no guarantees they arent being logged...

If you're doing something that dodgy on the internet someone will be probably recording it; trust nobody and nothing, use aliases, use drops for your gear and most importantly dont give out private information!

IP anonymizers are using multiple socks servers search sockscap on the google - does the same thing, so does tor, however use tor you will be busted - that simple

Thread Information