DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Idiot Lets Car Roll Away At Pump

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    He didn't even seem that disturbed once he realized what happend. I saw a splash, can't be good.

I drove away once without taking the nozzle out of the fill hole. Hose detatched at a quick release point. I was dragging like 6 feet of hose for about 2 miles.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    if it has to happen to somebody, i am glad it was him and not me.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    He didn't even seem that disturbed once he realized what happend. I saw a splash, can't be good.
    exactly, what the hell was that about. He looked over, saw his car was gone and kept pumping the 1 gallon tank he had? very weird, maybe insurance job?

zipster_dude is offline Associate Member
    What a dumb ass!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    What an idiot!!!!!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    maybe insurance job?
    that's what I was wondering, he didn't seem concerned until he saw other people coming.

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos

I drove away once without taking the nozzle out of the fill hole. Hose detatched at a quick release point. I was dragging like 6 feet of hose for about 2 miles.
    i've done that shit too, but the reason i forgot was because i was in the midst of pumping gas, and i had a chick w/me....she was talkin about some pretty interesting stuff (sex) and i stopped paying attention to the meter....i had $20 on me, and by the time i realized i was still pumping gas i had put in somewhere around $23....i dove back into the truck already with the "oh shit" thought in my head and feeling like a slight dumb ass- i was not about to ask her for money...so i dug through and grabbed the quarters i needed, ran inside and paid, some guy the girl used to date rolled up in the gas station...he had been talkin shit a couple days before...so i went up to her and i was trying to confirm the fact that is was the same schmuck... i was walking back towards the driver seat and she was on the other side of the truck still talking, so i was looking across the hood and not even back towards the gas line.....and w/e w/e w/e- long story short, i jumped back in the truck, in my haste i never put the hose back....and BOOM off it came lol i knew right then i done it, so i had to get back out, carry this hose back to the pump, and i just set it down and left lol ... EMBARASSED

He looked over...oh..Hm..car went over the edge..."Oh I'm about to top off my 1 gallon jug!"

Looks like insurance job to me as well

Thread Information