Thread: Saw 4

Fordfan01 is offline Member

Saw 4

I loved the previous three Saws so i was excited about this one. IMO good movie but the ending is a cop out. It did bring a lot of shit togather but Im just glad i was intoxicated during it lol

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordfan01
    I loved the previous three Saws so i was excited about this one. IMO good movie but the ending is a cop out. It did bring a lot of shit togather but Im just glad i was intoxicated during it lol

ahh, don't tell me the ending, but is it the final "saw" in your opinion? Was it good at least? I am aching to see it

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    ahh, don't tell me the ending, but is it the final "saw" in your opinion? Was it good at least? I am aching to see it

There was some room for a 5, lol but thats beating a dead horse IMO. It was good. Yr typical saw movie..twisted and gory.

There seemed to be a couple plot holes, but i wont discuss them cuz i dont wanna ruin the movie ot anything...but it may have something todo with parts 2 and 3, so i may need to watch those again

GO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx

GO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!

oh, i will, trust me

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i read they are signed on for 2 more after this one.

i'm not too keen on seeing it really, the first 2 were great, the 3rd was not bad but i think its getting a little old.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    What's so great about a guy that murders people in a fuked up way?I want to see a movie where the guy is shot by someone that he was trying to kill, oh the dirty harry movies

Elite1287 is offline New Member
    i thought it sucked, waste of my money

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    where there any naked chicks? I memebr the 3rd one with the naked chick man I was turned on but maybe cause I was on test but the way she was yelling in pain and her naked body. MMM MMMM MMM

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    i dont think there were naked chicks that i remember.. but im pretty sure there will be another.. and goodcents the guy that was murdering the people did die in the 3rd 1.. he just has people carrying out the lessons for him now or some shit.. but i think big sexy is rite.. to make another will be beating a dead horse

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Watched it yesterday.
    It was extremely well done, fast-paced and engaging throughout like Fordfan said.

I'd have to rate them thusly: 1, 4, 2, 3.

Without giving anything away, there will be more and with the latitude and imagination invested in latter installments, this could run indefinitely.

The movie buff that I am, I also saw:
    • "Dan in Real Life"...rather involved and overly interpersonal as expected, but the levity of Steve and Dane carry this a long ways. Good flick to take your girl to.
    • "The Comebacks"...very funny and a lot better than recent spoofs!
    • "Michael Clayton"...not engaging, extremely boring...if you can stay awake, the best move in this flick is to duck out and see another one! I seriously had to rewatch the trailer to understand how I was lured into it. The trailer crops instances from the only three scenes of note and makes it look breathtaking, when actually even Clooney couldn't save it!
    • "30 Days of Night"...Wow, this was a great depiction of carte blanche vampirism. The ending may bother some, but if you think back there was indeed precedence for what happened. It was very good!
    • "We Own the Night"...I barely went to the flick as the Cain and Able formula is often weak and monotonous, but the lure of the star-power it packed with Joaquin, Mark, and Eva was irresistible. Well, I'm glad it went. This one packed quite a punch...equipped with a sultry Mendez, moral and emotional battles, authentic villains, deception, and family loyalties it's bound to be a TNT Classic "Movies For Guys Who Like Movies". Don't sleep on this one!
    Last edited by magic32; 10-27-2007 at 01:12 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    where there any naked chicks? I memebr the 3rd one with the naked chick man I was turned on but maybe cause I was on test but the way she was yelling in pain and her naked body. MMM MMMM MMM

wow we are a sick bunch, how long before another rape thread?

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Watched it yesterday.
    It was extremely well done, fast-paced and engaging throughout like Fordfan said.

Without giving anything away, there will be more and with the latitude and imagination invested in latter installments, this could run indefinitely.

• "Dan in Real Life"...rather involved and overly interpersonal as expected, but the levity of Steve and Dane carry this a long ways. Good flick to take your girl to.
    • "Michael Clayton"...not engaging, extremely boring...if you can stay awake, the best move in this flick is to duck out and see another one! I seriously had to rewatch the trailer to understand how I was lured into it. The trailer crops instances from the only three scenes of note and makes it look breathtaking, when actually even Clooney couldn't save it!
    • "30 Days of Night"...Wow, this was a great depiction of carte blanche vampirism. The ending may bother some, but if you think back there was indeed precedence for what happened. It was very good!
    • "We Own the Night"...I barely went to the flick as the Cain and Able formula is often weak and monotonous, but the lure of the star-power it packed with Joaquin, Mark, and Eva was irresistible. Well, I'm glad it went. This one packed quite a punch...equipped with a sultry Mendez, moral and emotional battles, authentic villains, deception, and family loyalties it's bound to be a TNT Classic "Movies For Guys Who Like Movies". Don't sleep on this one!
    Great Reviews!

I thought 30 days of night was bad ass too....especially the first few scenes where we see the vampires for the first time....man some freaky shit...pretty gorry movie overall, if your a vampire fan, get out there forsure

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to say guys I hate movies that are "over done" but with saw its so graphically "pleasing" that I would expect 4 or 5 to be great... (havent seen 4 yet) and who needs a rational story line? =P

spin0ut is offline New Member
    I loved the saw movies but they are startin to get old. If they come out with a 4 and 5 im wondering how good they will do in the box office. Im itchin to see 30 days of night though.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    i was under the impression there was going to be 6 of them at least

whoa lexed.....

Blog Entries
    saw it yesterday was very nice

Blog Entries
    that fat guy got messed up badly

that fat guy got messed up badly
    well the ****er deserved it.....

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    well the ****er deserved it.....
    Yeah, he did!
    And if he weren't such a wimp, he'd have done both eyes at the same time and been freed...busta!

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

*Goodcents sneaks off at lunch time to rent it*

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Saw 1 I liked, two and three made me wish I was put in one of those death traps just to end the suffering of watching them. Wont even bother with the fourth. I agree with goodcents also. When will there be a movie where the insane murdered comes to town, and instead of every one acting like irrational idiots, some one says oh hell no, and goes and kicks some ass.

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    Saw 1 I liked, two and three made me wish I was put in one of those death traps just to end the suffering of watching them. Wont even bother with the fourth. I agree with goodcents also. When will there be a movie where the insane murdered comes to town, and instead of every one acting like irrational idiots, some one says oh hell no, and goes and kicks some ass.
    Yeah like me, I would just shoot him with my glock or atleast call the police Every day I look to see some insane murderer or robber, but to this date, no luck Damn crime rate going down

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Reminds me of when the movie scream came out. I was like man, this guy is killing every one with a knife, and not a single one of this mother f-ers will even get a gun to protect themselves.

"I'm going to cut you up, blah, blah"......bang, bang Guess not

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    its a movie, rationality doesnt exist in that context, espeically the horror genre

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Thats a pretty complete review bro

Watched it yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Thats a pretty complete review bro
    Just trying to save you all some time and $.
    Looking forward to Beowulf, American Gangster, and Fred Claus!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Im really looking forward to American Gangster...hope its as good as it looks.

Just trying to save you all some time and $.
    Looking forward to Beowulf, American Gangster, and Fred Claus!

TheKaz is offline New Member
    heard it was good

Diamonite is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i saw american gangster. i ****ing loved it. thanks for the reviews...still going to see saw 4 i guess.

Thread Information