warlock is offline Associate Member

flagged address, how long....

I was wondering, if a pack gets seized and they flag your address, how long would you advice until you can order to that address again? Would a year be enough? Or will that address be flagged forever?

Thank you

Who can really say for certain how long an addy stays flagged.I personally wouldnt order to that addy agin I would just find another and move on.

Thank you from your reply. I think nobody would really know for sure.

The thing is that a friend got a pack seized but he never got a letter about it. Does it mean his address is flagged? How would he never get a seizure letter?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    Thank you from your reply. I think nobody would really know for sure.

The thing is that a friend got a pack seized but he never got a letter about it. Does it mean his address is flagged? How would he never get a seizure letter?

Thanks
    In the past I have waited up to 6 months for a customs letter also In some cases belive it or not up to 5 months for international package That I thought got siezed but showed up(weird but happend)And aswell,I have never gotten a letter and no package lol.So still might be hope regardless I wouldnt use that addy agian.

It has been over a year and no letter but the pack got seized. It is weird.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    if there was no seizure letter, how could you be sure it was seized? Could have been lost in shipping, never actually shipped, etc.

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    They don't always send a letter from what i understand, personally i wouldnt order to that address/name again.

Atomini is offline Banned
    As far as I know, red flagging addys is a myth. It's just a scare tactic they use to stop you from ordering anything again. They don't really do it.

Chuck_R is offline Member
    I would think it would take an enormous amount of resources to check every single international package, check the address, then check to see if that address is on their flag list, then send a seizure letter. I think it's just a random thing or they look for packages from certain areas and do random checks. Just my opinion..but as you know opinions are like buttholes, eveeryone has 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger
    if there was no seizure letter, how could you be sure it was seized? Could have been lost in shipping, never actually shipped, etc.
    It was checked thru a tracking #.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    As far as I know, red flagging addys is a myth. It's just a scare tactic they use to stop you from ordering anything again. They don't really do it.
    Agreed. Some sources will resend to the same address and I am sure they wouldn't do this if none of their resends ever made it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime
    Agreed. Some sources will resend to the same address and I am sure they wouldn't do this if none of their resends ever made it.
    They do? If they really do that would mean flagging addys is surely a myth because sources would not ship to the same addy if they knew the pack was going to get seized again. Don't you think?

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Correct. Seems like way to much trouble to try to track down every package that goes to address's on this big huge list of people that have had stuff seized. Also, could of been a bullshitter but actually heard someone who knew someone who worked customs say they dont flag addresses and that they dont always send a seizure letter. In fact this person said that most of the time they didn't send one.

spininelbow is offline New Member

2 cops showdup at my workplace...

'hello friends,...2cops showup in my workplace with AS photos..
    im was so shockk..idontknow what to do.. im so afraid...
    this is my second ovearses order ..wat im worried about so much now its bcause i have one more package coming on one more week from now...
    am i facing a jailtime?..' cop said by the third time they cought me again
    im going to jail..'' im so worried about the other package coming next week..

any help i appreciated

thankz..

Thread Information