SnaX is offline Anabolic Member

LE Predictions?: Their next move?

I read a statement in an article made by a DEA agent, referring to the busts in china, and it being so important because of the 2008 Olympics being held there.
    I'm not sure if that has all TOO much to do with it, if at even at all...

Anyone have thoughts on LE pressing the UK in the future? If it had something to do with the Olympics, London is the host of 2012 Olympics.. think that will have an influence in a few years from now?
    Or am I getting ahead of myself?

Thoughts..

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    There will always be busts as long as it's a Scheduled medication like it is. Where and where who really knows and we shouldn't give any ideas.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    There will always be busts as long as it's a Scheduled medication like it is. Where and where who really knows and we shouldn't give any ideas.
    +1...

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    next move......blow up their headquarters????

Interesting side note though...Steroids aren't "Illegal" they are just controlled. They acually have a medical use so that can't be "illegal" except for just possesion without a RX and in that case Motrin 800's are only available with a doc's RX so it would be considered "illegal" to posses them without one..

They are Schedule III but carry much heavier penalties than Other meds in the same schedule because of the prohabition act. I think the penalties resemble Schedule I more than anything

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    that works too. but just saying that is probably going to result in a knock on your door by the feds

LoL, then it would just be blamed on terrorists. Can't wait for Fox and CNN to get ahold of that one

Interesting side note though...Steroids aren't "Illegal" they are just controlled. They acually have a medical use so that can't be "illegal" except for just possesion without a RX and in that case Motrin 800's are only available with a doc's RX so it would be considered "illegal" to posses them without one..

They are Schedule III but carry much heavier penalties than Other meds in the same schedule because of the prohabition act. I think the penalties resemble Schedule I more than anything
    the wonderful thing about Canada is that they arent illegal to posess unlike the States. The only thing you can get busted for here is posession with the intent to distribute, or directly selling

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    What I find amazing is I live in a small town and it is normal for me to hear of a drug addicted person able to find a doctor to perscribe them pain killers for some reason or another.

It is fusterating a doctor can give a person oxy's but cannot perscribe a athlete test while being monitored under a doctors care.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg

It is fusterating a doctor can give a person oxy's but cannot perscribe a athlete test while being monitored under a doctors care.
    Doctors give that crap out all the time, seemingly unregulted. F'in insaine

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    that works too. but just saying that is probably going to result in a knock on your door by the feds
    shhhhhh...don't tell anybody

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    but seriously, after that crap about that other guy posting...you know...makes me really think twice about what I type on any board, email...anything

but seriously, after that crap about that other guy posting...you know...makes me really think twice about what I type on any board, email...anything
    yep, gotta stay safe. trust no one

i know what he did was completely different than what we do...all we do is just talk crap half the time...but it still just makes you think

What he did was very serious though...Stuff you shouldn't say in any situation

that other guy? who y'all talkin bout?

that other guy? who y'all talkin bout?
    you didn't hear about the guy on the other board? There was a thread about it on here for a bit before it got deleted.

I'll pm you...hold on

xpijeonx is offline Associate Member
    The dr's dont give out srcipts soo easily because their pockets arent being lined by the pharm's for steroids like they are for other commercial drugs. Its all about sales...

TAPPER is offline Junior Member
    ^^^ +1

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I cant see the UK following suit anytime soon.

The first thing that will happen will be a re-classification of AS. Then that may mean a change, or clamp down, ahead of the Olympics in 2012 IMHO.

I cant see anything like Raw Deal though. The UK's UGL's produce no where near the amount the US was producing. Infact, I dont know many UK based UGL's at all.

Regarding the USA...

I think research companies (kits, vials, chems) that are offering advice on how to use their products will be next. Its happened already with Raw Deal. Some have even closed up.

I can see more UGL's popping up in the USA, regardless of chinese powder supplies. There is still demand, but not much supply, so to even things out, supply will increase but so will prices as its harder and more expensive to get the raw materials now. Its just going to take time.
    Last edited by Swifto; 10-30-2007 at 08:01 AM.

Thread Information