Thread: lipo...?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

lipo...?

yo, been a long time since i've posted but heres my dilema

i'm very lean and only weigh around 175 pounds. i have great abs but my bottom abs will not flatten out, and not because of the diet or workout but because it is loose skin....i've asked several doctors and they told me its from being fat when i was younger and loosing to much weight, to fast, and the wrong way (by not eating).

my question, have any of you guys thought about or had minor plastic surgury for anything like this. Just having the doc flatten out the little bit of skin to make my stomach completely flat?

please share thoughts, experiences......trust me i'm that self-conscious about it.

p.s. i also went to that FIG place for the spot injections and she told me it was loose skin and there was nothing she could do for me, lol, pathetic i know.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    whats up douche bag

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Big difference between "loose skin" and a lower a**ominal bulge from fatty deposits. Best way to get some solid input is to post up some pics of yourself from the neck down. Beyond seeing the problem, it's very hard to give you any solid advice.

Doc M

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    show us some pics and well tell you.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    there's all kinds of surgury you can get... they now have a surgury where they can kind of "aspirate " fatty tissue out of some areas. i dont have anything i can refer to but i've definetely heard of it.. maybe do a search of surgens in your area and give them a buzz to inquire. pics?

alright i'll see if i can't get some pics up

herer ya go, not very good cause all i have is a camera phone but you can tell on the bottom abs....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lipo...?-ab-work-needed-002.jpg   lipo...?-ab-work-needed-003.jpg  

no matter how much weight i loose or how many abs i do.....the bottom abs will not tighten or flatten out.....

eddy tye is offline Associate Member
    what was the most you have ever weighed? and the biggest waist size also...

p.s it looks fine imo...

I've got the same problem man....

let me kno wut u decide

well i was really fat my senior year at high school and was around 200.....then i lost all the weight my first year in college and dropped to 150...the wrong way. Thats when i first noticed the loose skin.....then i built back up and with a few cycles i was at 200 with decent body fat.

i cut back to like 185 with tren and stuff my senior year of college but still had the little pouch....so i know that no matter how ripped i get, won't go away.

waist back in high school was around 34 and i've been 32 and now i can fit 30.

and how come when i click on AR LOUNGE i can't see my thread, i have to click search this thread to see it?
    Last edited by 1badcamaro; 11-08-2007 at 03:32 AM. Reason: double posted

moush is offline Senior Member
    yo bro...thats not bad at all...i lost 100 lbs and ive got loose skin EVERYWHERE, granted you cant tell besides my abs but still check it out...you can see my lower abs with the loose skin it sucks. Im looking into getting a tummy tuck since thats the only way to get rid of it. Here are my pics...

My transformation

yea it suck doesn't it, at least you've got about 50 pounds of muslce on me though, lol.
    i looked into a few docs in my area and found a few, just wondering about the cost now...

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    its really not bad imo

Honestly, you're not a really great candidate. If you can fit into a size 30 pants and are as lean as you appear in the photos, you won't really get an dramatic results and in my opinion you are not going to get your money's worth. There will be plenty of time for cosmetic surgery down the road- SAVE YOUR MONEY

yea i can't really get much leaner i know but i wanted to see what the cost of this was going to be....r they more than likely going to charge me the same for the little bit of work as they would if i had a ton of surgery needed?

its a horrible situation though, i'm really very self conscious about it and it drives me insane every day cause i know no matter how hard i work its not going anywhere.....

My first question would be to ask you exactly where your "problem" area is located. The pics don't really give a good perspective.

Secondly, if you are going to have UAL done, the cost is generally, depending on geographic location, $4,000-$6,000 for 2500 cc's or less of removal. Keep in mind this is not just fat, it is also the tumescent fluid that is introduced to help the removal of the fatty deposits. All in all, if you came into see me, I would perform the surgery, but tell you that you should wait and that you were not a great candidate.

Good luck either way and choose your surgeon carefully. There are some very skilled surgeons, and there are some serious hack artists. Research, research, research...

Doc M

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Really man?? Nothing wrong with your abs at all. I dont see any loose skin, looks like a normal stomach at your muscle development and bf %. Id say, you could acheive your goals with a heavier ab routine and diet; you could add a little more ab mass and tighten it up. I think your over complicating things. Good luck with which ever way you go about it though.

i know the pictures aren't the best but its there.....i'm just so messed up with my diet. I used to think i had it all down but now that i think about it.....i'm lost. i cycled multiple times and was 200 pounds and now i'm 170.

i just try so hard to have perfect abs so i eat really clean but then i lose a ton of weight and when i try to put on weight i see a little flab and freak out. i think i'm worse than most girls with eating disorders.

DOC i understand where you're coming from and i'm probably going to hold off cause i dont have that kind of money to throw away on surgery....plenty of other things to spend it on. thanks for all your advice, much appreciated.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Dude u are a clasic example of a anorexic girl. Oh im so fat blah blah yeah thats why those size zero are hangin on you.

Man there is nuffin wrong with ur abs.
    If you wanna tighten them up a bit, id suggest doing a more core movement with heavy weight

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    My abs look very similar to yours. I have a thin waist as well (30") and I've never been fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    Dude u are a clasic example of a anorexic girl. Oh im so fat blah blah yeah thats why those size zero are hangin on you.

Man there is nuffin wrong with ur abs.
    If you wanna tighten them up a bit, id suggest doing a more core movement with heavy weight

lol well now i have sympathy for them cause it sux thinkin like that but its hard to change.....i'll try for you though

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Seriously, i can see what you are talking about..

The way to make them pop is to grow some muscle, and that takes eating.. a lot, and I don't think you will do what it takes, especially if you are that thin and want surgery to get even thinner..

add 15 lbs of muscle, then do a cutting routine with natural substances, you will be fine.. and the abs will pop for ya..

Body dysmorphic disorder (**D) is a mental disorder that involves a distorted body image. It is generally diagnosed in those who are extremely critical of their physique or self-image, despite the fact there may be no noticeable disfigurement or defect.
    Most people wish they could change or improve some aspect of their physical appearance, but people suffering from **D, generally considered of normal appearance, believe that they are so unspeakably hideous that they are unable to interact with others or function normally for fear of ridicule and humiliation at their appearance. They tend to be very secretive and reluctant to seek help because they are afraid others will think them vain or they may feel too embarrassed to do so.
    Ironically, **D is often misunderstood as a vanity driven obsession, whereas it is quite the opposite; people with **D believe themselves to be irrevocably ugly or defective.
    **D combines obsessive and compulsive aspects, which links it to the OCD spectrum disorders among psychologists. People with **D may engage in compulsive mirror checking behaviors or mirror avoidance, typically think about their appearance for more than one hour a day, and in severe cases may drop all social c
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

i don't want to be thinner....i'm as lean as i'd ever like to be, i just want my bottom abs to "pop" as much as the upper abs do.

like i said, my diet always sux and thats where i go wrong with gaining the right kind of weight. I need to sit down like i used to when i was cycling, set up the diet through the "how to bulk" thread, and go at it....

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to freakin add body mass is whats up your holding a little fat/ a little water and your abs are small...

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro View Post
    lol well now i have sympathy for them cause it sux thinkin like that but its hard to change.....i'll try for you though
    Mwah

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    You need to freakin add body mass is whats up your holding a little fat/ a little water and your abs are small...
    i know, i'm looking at the how to bulk diet again and am just starting over with everything because the way i eat is getting me no where to looking better. Its kind of like you think you know what you're doing and then you look at yourself and realize.....you dont.

Thread Information