taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Unhappy Tattoo Word/Color Association HELP! (MAGIC32 I LOOK AT U!)

Ok heres the thing
    there are bout 5 words i want placed on me writtin in Kanji (already got a ton of jap kanji writing on me)

Arrogance kanji symbol under my fallen ange(which i just got on abs and it hurt)

Repentance kanji symbol Above him

next there are these clouds(on middle of chest) w/ gods open hands commin down to the fallen angel w/ Forgiveness kanji symbol between them.

the next 2 kanji writings were going to be placed over the holy and demonic jousting knights on my chest (blue = good, red/orange flamed one = bad)
    Order/Law is one symbol and Chaos is the other symbol. since i already have equivalency kanji symbo right below my collar bones which is right in the middle.. we kinda got the whole symmetry thing going too..

HOLY FUX THIS IS COMPLICATED to lay out

SO MY QUESTION IS since i already got Pride highlighted w/ blue and Vanity highlighted in red (wrist kanji tats) and equivalency a mix of red and blue.. should i stick w/blues and reds for highlights on the Kanji symbols or do these words have color assosciations with them
    i.e.
    Arrogance = green?
    Repentence =?
    Forgiveness = ?
    Order/law = white?
    chaos = Red?

i have the whole Angelic/Holy side (mostly blue/white highlighted work) and then Demonic/Evil pics on right side Oranges/pinks/reds for highlights/fillers
    its a fuxin mess >< i want like actual logic behind the color assosciation is what im hoping for hence i want magic 32 to help kuz he knows everything bout stuff

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Since you got the symmetry thing goin on I would PERSONALLY keep the colours symmetrical as well. I would do it one of two ways. Either ALL WRITING on one side of the body is Red and all on the other side is Blue. Then for something in the middle you could use green or a different colour.

The second way would be the mirroring tats be the sadme colour. So the two on either side of the chest both blue, of the ones above and below the angels both the same colours.

I am really into symmetry in tattoo's as well as all mine are mirrored by something similar on the other side so that is what I personally do and what I really think looks best.

I wouldnt really get into looking at colours that best represent the word/meaning cuz I think it will just look too random.

aye thnx

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Sorry Tai, although the subject matter is related, the color coding/associations of Kanji fall well outside the scope of Biblical doctrine.

I agree with Bino though.
    Were I you, and sometimes in my better day dreams I am, I'd coordinate the colors for aesthetic rather than symbolic effect.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I do take japanese and my teacher is japanese I could always ask her these questions on color association if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    Well I do take japanese and my teacher is japanese I could always ask her these questions on color association if you want.
    i'd appreciate its a curiosity thing

Second2None is offline Banned
    order

K then tai ill ask her tomorrow and hopefully have an answer for you

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    do them in pink...cause your gay....

I miss you....

LOL!! owned

Thread Information