Thread: Anthony Roberts

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

Anthony Roberts

There was some BS about Anthony Roberts and I wanted to post the truth here about it..

This is from his blog today ...

The “full outing” of…me? Think again…
    Apparently some guy calling himself “Mongolian-something-or-other” has called the school I work(ed) at, and had me fired or whatever. I think he also claimed some other stuff on some different forums…I didn’t really bother reading much of it since most replies to it were basically calling the dude a tool.

But regarding the school that I lost my coaching position at…I was the most successful coach there, bringing my team to 3 championship games in 4 years, winning 2 of them. But hey, that’s alright…When I received this news (”You’re fired!”), I was here in Houston, visiting the owner of steroid .com. Frankly, with my numerous accomplishments in the field, I’m shocked that the school didn’t know about this earlier.

Oh yeah…and I guess this “mongolian” dude also thinks that the kids I coach were on steroids (huh?), and has called a senator (uhh…alright…?) and the head of the collegiate union the team plays in (ok…?)…and I think this guy (for whatever reason) thinks he’s done something that’s going to hurt me or has hurt me. In the end, though…he did have me fired from the school I was working at. However…

Here’s a ****ing huge dose of reality:

It’s totally true that while I was here in Houston I was phoned and told that my coaching position was gone. But coincidentally, about a year ago while I was also in Houston, the owner of steroid.com had offered me a full time position within the company (yes, working for steroid.com full time) …I couldn’t accept that position due to my coaching obligations.

But now, the timing couldn’t be more perfect, and I was lucky enough to have this offer put back on the table again. I had two gym bags full of clothing, a laptop, and a one-way-ticket to Houston TX when I arrived earlier this week.

Now I have a company car, a fully furnished (!) 2bath/2bedroom company apartment (now…where should I put that second flatscreen plasma TV?) , a salaried position, and a nice big desk located in the corner office on the 6th floor of the building we’re located in.

The only problem with this new apartment is that I need to figure out what kind of furniture to put on the balcony, and what time the pool and weight -room (located on site) opens up. I suppose I’ll overcome those hurdles soon enough though. And I need to remember how to get around in this damn state…it’s huge!

So I’m now consequently able to pursue my career and my love of researching and writing about performance and performance enhancement under the auspices of steroid.com, a multi-million dollar company with huge growth potential. That’s right everyone…I’m now employed by steroid.com as a full time researcher/writer/etc.

Thanks for “outing” me, dude. I hope it worked out exactly how you thought it would…because it worked out beyond my wildest dreams for me.

~Anthony Roberts, - Steroid.com

Atomini is offline Banned
    Interesting.

juicejunkie2 is offline Associate Member
    Good for you AR, glad things worked out for you...congrats. What a beautiful way to say FU@K YOU to that rat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juicejunkie2 View Post
    Good for you AR, glad things worked out for you...congrats. What a beautiful way to say FU@K YOU to that rat!

CONGRATS ANTHONY !!!!!!!!

Merc.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    now i don't partially like AR weather it's his attitude whatever

but ratting on some ****er no matter how much you dislike someone is just plain low and i hope that ****er has whats coming to him
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    thanks for the update merc...

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Yawn.....

Roidal is offline Associate Member
    OH Good, AR is Back.

moush is offline Senior Member
    sweet bro...glad to hear that things are working out and its good to have a member who knows his stuff about research, etc...

system admin is offline Owner

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Damn, I guess that backfired on the cat who got him fired.

So when will one of you bastards call my work and get me fired so "System Admin" can hire me on full time?
    ***No source checks!!!***

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    yeah i read that rant b4 it got deleted...a lot of the stuff was rediculous especially him attacking AR's rugby career...congrats anthony

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    congrats again man..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    hopefully now some of this drama can be put to rest.

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    hmmm... multimillion dollar company? now that in itself is intersting. well can you make the feds go away and make em crackdown on reallly dangerous drugs. like alcohol... lol

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ omg no don't take that away from me -.- Anyways GJ AR way to win out in the end.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Talk about a back fire,Good for you Anthony Roberts congratulations on your dream come true.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Dude I just thought of something.......Ar's AR

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    This guy is continuing his rant over at PF....Honestly, Im quite confused. He says how Anthony has been "hiding" and "defrauding" people about his alter ego. Why then, is the guy who is calling him out, creating a new account (since he only has 5 posts) to call out Anthony with his vendetta, and not using his real account on the board to do so. If he is going to hold Anthony to the standard that, he should disclose the fact he is involved with an unpopular community in most of the United States, maybe he should tell his work as well that he participates on steroid message boards, the same as Anthony. I think the guys whole argument is rather hypocritical. He disagrees with Anthony's attitude and some of his work, so he feels the need to try and discredit him, and smear his personal information all over the internet(compromising his safety).

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    I just wish I had bought his book when it was offered as a special back a couple months ago...

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    This guy is continuing his rant over at PF....Honestly, Im quite confused. He says how Anthony has been "hiding" and "defrauding" people about his alter ego. Why then, is the guy who is calling him out, creating a new account (since he only has 5 posts) to call out Anthony with his vendetta, and not using his real account on the board to do so. If he is going to hold Anthony to the standard that, he should disclose the fact he is involved with an unpopular community in most of the United States, maybe he should tell his work as well that he participates on steroid message boards, the same as Anthony. I think the guys whole argument is rather hypocritical. He disagrees with Anthony's attitude and some of his work, so he feels the need to try and discredit him, and smear his personal information all over the internet(compromising his safety).
    You can basically sum this guy up with one word.

Hater

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and he can be summed up as a snitch, coward, and Stool Pigeon.. in many situations he would be taken out and beaten or killed..

not that i am saying for anyone to do that..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    To ill affect someone's personal life because of an internet grudge is a p ussy as it gets, if you have real beef then settle man to man, but dont call someones work ultimatly causing him to lose his job. Anthony was very fortunate to have things work out for him and that Brian is as good of a businessman that he is. Anyone that pulls shit like this should be banned from all boards alltogether, this shows they cant be trusted amonst our fragile community.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Mongolian sounds like some chick whose heart Hooker broke.

I'm suprised he/she didn't key his car as well...what a loser!
    Last edited by magic32; 11-15-2007 at 11:39 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Dang, I just read Anthony's blog today and I had to get through the whole last post before I knew what he was talking about. He really has a way of putting things lol! Oh the sarcasm!
    Last edited by ecto9; 11-15-2007 at 04:49 PM.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Mongolian sounds like some chick whose heart Hooker broke.

I'm suprised he/she didn't key his car as well...what a loser!
    Hooker.....haven't read that screen name in awhile.

Kaioken is offline Member
    Congrats AR

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    jeez. i'm a bit confused, i need to get back and start reading from hte beginning with ths guy.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    Dang, I just read Anthony's blog today and I had to get through the whole last post before I knew what he was talking about. He really has a way of putting things lol! Oh the sarcasm!
    Try having dinner with him in a foriegn restaraunt, he keep throwing the sarcasm out out at the waitress and she kept bringing him warm beers. The first place we went to told us there was a half hour wait............half the tables were open????????

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Kaioken is offline Member

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    Try having dinner with him in a foriegn restaraunt, he keep throwing the sarcasm out out at the waitress and she kept bringing him warm beers. The first place we went to told us there was a half hour wait............half the tables were open????????
    lol

Merc.

BG
    Oh ya, then he would ask for another and she would dump the last of the backwash from his last into the glass the pour the new one on top, too funny. Felt like staright guys at a lesbian parade.

Thread Information