qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member

what do you do when........

This morning i woke up with one of those pains in my neck.....literally a pain in my neck....the ones where you sleep on ur head wrong and u wake up and feel just that agitating muscle pain......normally i can just stretch and i'll be good to go...but today this pain is so intolerable i can't turn my head to look behind me when backing up my car and i don't want to think about trying to tilt my head again...this is honestly the worst i've ever felt it, and it hurts man......i've got a decent tolerance for pain, but this is just so weird to me.....what do you guys do to kill this pain- anything? i took some aleve, and i've went through a ton of Mineral Ice today....would ibuprofen be better? and do topical pain relievers work? Mineral Ice seems to do nothing but create a cooling sensation when air blows on it lol....Icy Hot, Bengay, or Myoflex any better?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    go to a massage therapist if it really bad, or try a muscle relaxer if you cant get in...

if the Pain is in your anus, talk to Poon or Bino....they get that problem together all the time...

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same thing this weekend, it hurt but not as bad as you are describing. I took some advil and my girl gave me a massage and the pain went away after a couple days.

Second2None is offline Banned
    go to a chiropractor, its like 30 a visit he"ll tell u whats wrong , i usedto have the same issue really bad it would fuk up my whole day. and get 1 of those memory foam theraputic pillows it looks like it has a wave in it, i havnt had a neck/headache in 2yrs cause that pillow, i feel 10 times better waking up also

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    i have definitely been wanting one of those pillows........

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    go to a massage therapist if it really bad, or try a muscle relaxer if you cant get in...

if the Pain is in your anus, talk to Poon or Bino....they get that problem together all the time...
    LMFAO

Thread Information