Ok, which one of you guys did it!?!

Come on guys! Fess up! One of yas did it!

http://www.kearneyhub.com/site/news....d=577571&rfi=6

Lotta greasy windows in Valentine coming from a well-oiled butt

By PAUL HAMMEL, Omaha World-Herald
    Updated 11/13/2007 01:06:02 PM CST

LINCOLN — The tale of the tail end may have reached an end.

At least that’s what folks in Valentine hope after someone slathered his bare backside — and front side — with Vaseline, then left prints on windows of businesses, schools and churches.

Rewards offered through Crime Stoppers failed to halt the pants-dropping perpetrator’s spree, which began in May.

The local Midland News newspaper called the vandal or vandals “lewd, lubricated, lurching lunatics.” A radio station dubbed them “the buttcheek bandits.”

“It’s just a weird deal, but it’s weird enough to cause a little bit of concern,” said Valentine Police Chief Ben McBride. “Who in their right mind would do something like that?”

McBride has fielded about 20 reports. The last official one came in mid-October, although a Valentine businessman said he saw a print Thursday morning on the door of a dental clinic.

“If I hadn’t heard about this previously, I wouldn’t have had a clue what it was,” said Duane Gudgel of the Plains Trading Company bookstore and gift shop.

Norman Nollett, co-owner of Nollett Electric, noticed greasy prints on the plate glass windows of his business in September. He didn’t think much of it until he heard a radio report about the spree.

“I don’t know what kind of people it takes to do that,” Nollett said. “Someone with a weird sense of humor, I guess.”

The wrongdoing is more disgusting than destructive. There has been no physical damage, although producing the printings would involve indecent exposure.

McBride said that one or more males are suspected and that there may have been copycat printings. There was a possible sighting of a suspect, described as a black-haired, 6-foot male.

People have reacted more with humor than alarm. But the police chief said he wants to put an end to the rear-ended high jinks. And cooler weather may put a chill on the crime.

“We would like to find the guy because you’d like to see what the intent is,” McBride said.

“Was it pranking or something more?”

“If I hadn’t heard about this previously, I wouldn’t have had a clue what it was,”

sounds like he knows a little more than he's giving...

Thread Information