dannny54 is offline New Member

steroid article survey

yes its me again....but i really need some info from anyone who will give it to me. again...this is completely anonymous and all i know about you is your user name. i have a few questions that i'll post and if anyone has time to answer any of them PLEASE do!

1. What kind of drugs do you use?
    2. Do you play a sport? If so what sport and at what level?
    3. How long have you been using performance enhancing drugs?
    4. Why did you start?
    5. How have the recent stories in the news about amateur athletes like Marion Jones getting caught or admitting to using affected your views on these types of drugs? Have these recent stories made these types of drugs seem more or less appealing?
    6. Do you see yourself quitting in the near future? If so for what reason(s)?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    ha yeah right

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    considering the results of your first thread here, I'm a bit surprised you are back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    considering the results of your first thread here, I'm a bit surprised you are back.
    LOL beat me to it

d!ck

(EVIL TESTOSTERONE , EVIL DECA , EVIL WINNY)
    (IM IN THE NFL)
    (SINCE I BEGAN MY CAREER IN PRO FOOTBALL)
    4. Why did you start?
    (TO PURPOSELY UNLEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD)
    5. How have the recent stories in the news about amateur athletes like Marion Jones getting caught or admitting to using affected your views on these types of drugs? Have these recent stories made these types of drugs seem more or less appealing?
    (MORE APPEALING, STEROID USERS ARE CARELESS THRILL SEEKERS OUT TO RUIN THE WORLD)
    (NO, IM TERRIBLY ADDICTED TO TESTOSTERONE)

tHIS IS A JOKE,

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    i would'nt call marion jones amature by any means..world champion?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    answer number 4 was my favorite.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by dannny54 View Post
    yes its me again....but i really need some info from anyone who will give it to me. again...this is completely anonymous and all i know about you is your user name. i have a few questions that i'll post and if anyone has time to answer any of them PLEASE do!

4. Why did you start?
    1. Caffeine Cigarettes, Alcohol... all of the legal stuff.
    2. No, I'm a fat ass and sit on my couch watching TV. I'm a professional fat ass.
    3. Caffeine Cigarettes, Alcohol... several years like everyone else in the US.
    4. Why not. I want to be the biggest fat ass I can be.
    5. I hate steroid users because I'm a fat ass. I'm just jealous so I love it when the cops and media go after someone. It makes my fat life seem a little less pathetic.
    6. Quit being a fat lazy ass? No, I'm a pro at it!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E View Post
    2. No, I'm a fat ass and sit on my couch watching TV. I'm a professional fat ass.
    5. I hate steroid users because I'm a fat ass. I'm just jealous so I love it when the cops and media go after someone. It makes my fat life seem a little less pathetic.

Is it politically correct to hate the fat asses so much? LMAO Nice one Carlos!!

Next he'll be asking where do you buy your stuff.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    (EVIL TESTOSTERONE , EVIL DECA , EVIL WINNY)
    (IM IN THE NFL)
    (SINCE I BEGAN MY CAREER IN PRO FOOTBALL)
    4. Why did you start?
    (TO PURPOSELY UNLEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD)
    (MORE APPEALING, STEROID USERS ARE CARELESS THRILL SEEKERS OUT TO RUIN THE WORLD)
    (NO, IM TERRIBLY ADDICTED TO TESTOSTERONE)

tHIS IS A JOKE,

sphincter is offline Member
    I don't know maybe it's just me but it seems that his guy's serious about needing to get some actual research for his paper and is actually willing to come on here and get the info for himself rather than go to wikipedia or worse.. the media for "facts" to write his paper on... I don't understand why someone couldn't sign up under a new, fake name so as t obe even more anonymous and the nanswer his questions directly. I would answer them no problem but I do not play any sport any more and never used steroids when I did so I would not be of any help to the intent of his research...

Quote Originally Posted by sphincter View Post
    I don't know maybe it's just me but it seems that his guy's serious about needing to get some actual research for his paper and is actually willing to come on here and get the info for himself rather than go to wikipedia or worse.. the media for "facts" to write his paper on... I don't understand why someone couldn't sign up under a new, fake name so as t obe even more anonymous and the nanswer his questions directly. I would answer them no problem but I do not play any sport any more and never used steroids when I did so I would not be of any help to the intent of his research...
    Yeah, it's just you.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwillystyle View Post
    i would'nt call marion jones amature by any means..world champion?
    she is an amature because she is not getting paid to do it...all olympians are amature....

Yeah, it's just you.
    is this because you are afraid of repurcussion if the BB world had proof that you were on a steroid forum professing that you use steroids ?? Ifthat's the case then wouldn't your other posts be just as damning as simply answering these questions in onme place instead of just searching your posts?

Again, I don't know what drives anyone but myself to their decisions but it seems to me that the answers to his questions are non-descript enough and likely the info has already been posted on here anyways..

Also, I do no know what types of blowback you face if you play a sport or BB and are suspected of juicing unless you are actually a pro level player who actually gets caught in blood testing.. what happens to them has been all over the media so that much is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by dannny54 View Post

1. What kind of drugs do you use? test/tren /sust/dbol /EQ/winstrol

2. Do you play a sport? If so what sport and at what level? NO

3. How long have you been using performance enhancing drugs? 2+/- years

4. Why did you start? I did my research on my own and found the benefits to FAR outweigh the risks when used appropriately.

5. How have the recent stories in the news about amateur athletes like Marion Jones getting caught or admitting to using affected your views on these types of drugs? Have these recent stories made these types of drugs seem more or less appealing? the recent media has made no difference in MY perception of the drugs as I know what they are, how they work, and how much of the "info" the media spouts is flat-out wrong.

6. Do you see yourself quitting in the near future? If so for what reason(s)? No. I like how I look and feel when I'm using steroids . my wife likes it, she helps inject and she sees all the positive effects it has on my mood as wel las my personality and my body. She, as well as I, has read and understands how to make an unbiased decision based on facts/actual use rather than media speculation.

I answered the best I can but there's nothing there that I feel will be beneficial to your paper.. sorry dude.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i obviuosly didnt read/see his 1st thread but i dont understand the hatred towards the guy??

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    i obviuosly didnt read/see his 1st thread but i dont understand the hatred towards the guy??
    he asked if soemone would help him write a paper that he has to do some research on (or something like that) and he wanted some actual input from people who really use steroids so he can get his facts straight from the source... he got ridden SOO hard for it and I suggested he post a poll so people could answer anonymously (which is what he did) and people are still all up in his ass about it.

we bitch because people don't do their own research and find out for themselves what the truth is and report it but when we have the chance to help this guy do JUST THAT, we shoot him down for it... I don't get it.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    he asked if soemone would help him write a paper that he has to do some research on (or something like that) and he wanted some actual input from people who really use steroids so he can get his facts straight from the source... he got ridden SOO hard for it and I suggested he post a poll so people could answer anonymously (which is what he did) and people are still all up in his ass about it.

we bitch because people don't do their own research and find out for themselves what the truth is and report it but when we have the chance to help this guy do JUST THAT, we shoot him down for it... I don't get it.
    hmmm watever happened to the no flame policy then????????
    lucky i wasnt about............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Very true...

But people are going to react a bit differently with the current climate.

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    hmmm watever happened to the no flame policy then????????
    lucky i wasnt about............

The guy has 2 posts. He said he's a journalist. You can tell from his first question the view he's taking.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack View Post
    People are going to react a bit differently with the current climate.
    Indeed

Thread Information