Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    system admin is offline Owner

Exclamation Announcement: New Staff Member and Up and Coming Video Production!!

We are happy to announce Anthony Roberts as the newest addition to the Steroid .com staff!! He has accepted our offer as the Senior Editor at Steroid.com and has moved into one of our Houston offices!

Anthony will head our Research Department as well as become our face in the media, which has been neglected up until this point. We are contacted often to speak out on various Anabolic Steroid issues, but until now we have not been prepared to do so. Anthony will represent our website by being the spokesperson for us via his writings, interviews, and now through his availability to the main stream media.

We are also very excited to inform all of you of our new up and coming Video Broadcasts which will be taped in our recently aquired High Tech/ High Deffinition Video Studio!!

These broadcasts will be offered for free to our members and will be shown on the main pages of steroid.com as well as in many of the free media outlets accross the web. This will represent "OUR VOICE" and "OUR POSITION" on the many topics revolving around anabolic steroids and performance enhancing drugs. Anthony will be hosting this show and those familiar with his outspoken and edgy attitude both in his writings and during interviews will not be disappointed. We will finally have an outlet to set things strait and to take out the negative SPIN that the media puts on the AAS issues and replace it with what we have learned over the years of having the largest collective pool of information anywhere in the world. There is no other place in the world that has as much information from both theraputic users and steroid abusers in one place and we are excited to take action by using Video and our new show to have a platform to speak from.

Anthony is one of many newly hired professionals that we have added to our staff and we are very happy to have collected such a talented group of individuals.

Looking forward to the future!!

Bc

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats awesome...!!!

Atomini is offline Banned
    Wow that's great. Could change the view of steroids out there in the world if this makes it big.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    This is Huge and is a postive and smart way to get our voices heard on the issues of steroids !!!

Keep up all the GREAT work ....

Merc.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Interesting.

I hope it contributes something positive and can help break through some stereotypes.

Some of the shows will actually challange what is being said in the media and will be fact based to stop the spin. The next time a wrestler like Benoit kills himself and his family, we will have our OWN responces to the medias outlandish and BIAS reports.

Bc

how is the view of this site going to be delivered to the mainstream media? just through our videos here? or are you guys trying to break into any other mediums besides the internet?

Media is definately a world alteringly powerful took I'm glad we have some on this side now.....

Basically, our show will be seen by a huge audience just from traffic to steroid .com, but we will also be sending our broadcasts out to the MANY free outlets like Utube. We are contacted on a regular basis to do interviews, but until now... we have always declined them. (I didnt want my face to represent the site). We will take a much more active part with interviews and once we have a face (Anthony's) with current topics and the professional production of our shows... we WILL make Anthony Roberts a monster for the media.

Bc

i hope it works out well. its a daunting battle for sure.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    awesome, very exciting.i hope we can change the perception some have of aas.i'd like to think we could eventually get the laws changed but drug companies will never allow that.if we can change some misconcieved notions people have i think we will be doing alot.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    This has the potential to be huge, and to help inform the public with more than one side of the story when steroid related events hit the news. I'm excited to hear this, and look forward to the upcoming events.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    Some of the shows will actually challange what is being said in the media and will be fact based to stop the spin. The next time a wrestler like Benoit kills himself and his family, we will have our OWN responces to the medias outlandish and BIAS reports.

Bc
    Thats exactly the type of thing we need.. There is such a large amount of misinformation out there that its really absurd .. All you seem to hear are the " HORROR " stories about AAS , which are usually the results of someone abusing or just mis using them .. All the studies show that using AAS in a smart and safe way do not cause the side effects or damage to the body that most people associated with them..

If you take the time to research the evidence on AAS it is clear but yet the "dark cloud " still hovers over them, regardless of all the studies that show all the postive things that testosterone is doing for men around the entire world..(HRT people ) ..These broadcast that Anthony will be doing will be a great thing for our growing community, and its a honor to have him as our voice... I think his video broadcast are going to help to get the correct info out to the public..

There is a lot of focus on AAS right now and just about all of it is negative and coming from people that haven't taken the time to look into it and acually see that these hormones are not doing the things that they are blamed for..

When I ask someone about steroids ( a person that doesnt do them ) thier take on them they almost always go into how dangerous it is and how they do this and that .. I listen to what they are telling me , they sure sound like a expert to me , and than ask them, so how long have you been researching about steroids ?? Their responses almost every time is : Oh i haven't , I heard that on the news or read it in a magazine .. I find it interesting that they are so confident in what they told me about AAS begin so horrible to find out that they came to this conclusion by reading a few articles or hearing it on tv...

Your new broadcast is a powerful way to get the proper info out so people can start seeing that alot of the things said about steroids are just not true..

Cant wait for the first broadcast ...

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 11-11-2007 at 07:02 PM.

When do you expect the first show to be released?... Oh and one more thing Anthony's got some of the biggest hairiest balls I've ever seen to be the face of the pro steroid movement...!!!

We will begin with our first show very soon. All in all, steroid .com is evolving into the video age so that we can continue to be the leader on the web. Video will be implemented on many areas of the site.

I have not seen Anthony's balls, but he just may have the biggest and the harriest! haha

Bc

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Well, if he can pull it off then more power to him. I think we need to get a face out there, in main stream media, to start telling the truth about AAS without the scare tactics the media uses.

Long road ahead of him............................................... .........

Should be interesting how it plays out.

I hope it works out well and ppl outside of this site and steroid users watch these....

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    we got him before the other bastard did im so happy

so does this mean Anthony is going to become a regular contributor to the board now?

Logan13 is offline Banned

Bc
    Beautiful! Hopefully this will be done in a professional manner.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    now that is good news..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Bound to get a news channel slag Anthony off and try and undermine him due to having a criminal record. Hope Anthony address's that b4 the media do.

They cant score points if Anthony uses his own experiences to highlight the overkill he has personally been through.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Bound to get a news channel slag Anthony off and try and undermine him due to having a criminal record. Hope Anthony address's that b4 the media do.

They cant score points if Anthony uses his own experiences to highlight the overkill he has personally been through.
    Some asshole from the boards called the school where Anthony taught rugby and got him fired while he was visiting me in Houston this weekend... Funny thing is that his job coaching was really his hobby and he had been wanting to come work for us full time for a while now, but his committment to his team was very important to him. Once he lost his position there, he was somewhat happy because he had been looking for a way to break away from his coaching and run with his carreer full time. I was upset and happy at the same time because I knew this was the chance that we had both been waiting for. With that said, one thing Anthony has said over and over again is that he is happy that he no longer has to hide from anyone any longer. He has been wanting to be a spokesperson for a long time but could not due to someone at his school finding out what he did as a carreer in the AAS world. Now that he no longer is employed with that school, he no longer has to hide and is NOT concerned with his past or what anyone can dig up on him. His past is EXACTLY what makes him the perfect person IMO to speak for steroid .com. We are REAL people with REAL experiences and we should not sit back and listen to the media spin the TRUE issues of AAS out of control. There is nothing that anyone in this company has to hide from. We are all law abiding people who take our jobs very seriously.

If there is dirt dug up about any one of the employees working at this company that I dont know about... I would most likely laugh about it over a beer with that person the day we found out. Speaking our minds without having to hide is going to be very exciting.

Bc

Blog Entries
    I think we are all curious but how much are you gonna pay him lol

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    We are all law abiding people
    well....not really, in a matter of speaking. theres a few different views on 'law abiding,' also very much location dependant.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Some asshole from the boards called the school where Anthony taught rugby and got him fired while he was visiting me in Houston this weekend... Funny thing is that his job coaching was really his hobby and he had been wanting to come work for us full time for a while now, but his committment to his team was very important to him. Once he lost his position there, he was somewhat happy because he had been looking for a way to break away from his coaching and run with his carreer full time. I was upset and happy at the same time because I knew this was the chance that we had both been waiting for. With that said, one thing Anthony has said over and over again is that he is happy that he no longer has to hide from anyone any longer. He has been wanting to be a spokesperson for a long time but could not due to someone at his school finding out what he did as a carreer in the AAS world. Now that he no longer is employed with that school, he no longer has to hide and is NOT concerned with his past or what anyone can dig up on him. His past is EXACTLY what makes him the perfect person IMO to speak for steroid .com. We are REAL people with REAL experiences and we should not sit back and listen to the media spin the TRUE issues of AAS out of control. There is nothing that anyone in this company has to hide from. We are all law abiding people who take our jobs very seriously.

If there is dirt dug up about any one of the employees working at this company that I dont know about... I would most likely laugh about it over a beer with that person the day we found out. Speaking our minds without having to hide is going to be very exciting.

Bc
    Good post admin - my point exactly.

Using personal experiences and FACT to an advantage is by far the best approach. Straight talking and honesty means the enemy has nothing on you and there lies will become very transparent very quickly to the half educated person.

Is time there was a positive, educated and even medical opionion and voice to help balance out the lies of mass media!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    good work looking forward to this

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    well....not really, in a matter of speaking. theres a few different views on 'law abiding,' also very much location dependant.
    I was saying that everyone who works for Steroid .com has a perscription for steroids or does not use them at all. We do not order or use black market drugs.

Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    I think we are all curious but how much are you gonna pay him lol

Lets put it this way:

Company Car
    Furnished 2 bed/2 bath with Garage
    Corner office 6th floor view
    Salary of...... (wouldnt you like to know )

Things are good for him and will most likely get better lol

Bc

Blog Entries
    you guys need a janitor?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Well deserved, done so much for the site already!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG

Bc

Thankfully the grass is sometimes greener on the other side and Brian you were man enough to see a great oppurtunity. Life changes are great, best of luck Anthony!!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

After getting our studio and hiring the production talent... Anthony completes the on site staff at steroid .com Im VERY excited to make some more history!

Bc

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    sounds exciting

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Sounds intresting.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    This is great. We need something new it has been a long time since.

Blog Entries
    BUMP !!!

Merc.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    BUMP !!!

Merc.

bump +2

the only problem i see with this is the media will portray this as supporting illegal ugls as obviously its only a small percentage of aas users that have perscriptions for their drugs.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    the only problem i see with this is the media will portray this as supporting illegal ugls as obviously its only a small percentage of aas users that have perscriptions for their drugs.
    But Anthony is one of them so thats a positive approach.

On a side note good to see some of the haters even saying it was a good move.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information