gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

having trouble dealing

Sorry so long

Everything bad that can happen has in the last 2 months. I have myasthenia gravis which effects my vision. I get double vision and have trouble keeping my eyes even open. Its been in remission for about 3 years and is back

My work has been very slow and i'm drowning in bills. I'm making less then i made in years and my bills are the most.

I was keeping everything from my girl. I was kinda embarrassed and worried to tell her. I was making excuses my my eye looked bad. I used the last bit of money i had to go to miami with her for 2 days. I needed a break. We got in a stupid fight and she left the hotel the first night. She doesnt want to be with me now. She says i'm never happy and it brings her down. i thought I was doing good hiding everything from her. i guess i wasn't. i was happy with her. We were talking about getting engaged. She wont even talk to me know. I want to tell her whats been going on but it sounds like an excuse now.

I'm having a real hard time dealing with everything. i cant handle all of this

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    if you love or care about the girl i would tell her everything you just told us. say you didnt want to strain the relationship with your problems so you kept them from her but in the end they strained it anyways. have you been to a doctor for your eye thing? any type of surgery or form or medication that can help? and if work is slow... go get a part time second job. i know it sucks. i have to do the same thing. but with the holidays coming up, well most companies are hiring extra help. so it shouldnt be difficult to get a few hours a week. hope it all comes together for you man. best of luck.

She wont answer the phone for me to tell her now. She was the only thing good going on in my life right now. I'm a mess

well leave a voice mail. tell her to just listen and if she doesnt like what she hears she can delete the message and not bother with you. but if she will understand what your going through, if she will realize that your in a bad spot and you need her, then to call you back.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Perhaps you could write her a well thought out letter. That will give you a chance to phrase things exactly how you want to, and even if she won't take your calls it's doubtful she won't read a letter just out of natural curiosity.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    keep your head up bro

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    See gix, that's what happens when you know me I feel the same way because it is dead as fuk here this time of year but I don't get as sad as I use too but I won't lie I kinda of want to scatter my shlt every other day but hey what you going to do

ps, does the fsact that you're 30 fuk with your head much, does me

ps and I'm fat as fuk lately and I'm porking mcdonalds while I'm typing

Damn gix, no wander we get along, we are both up and downone day king of the world, next day we look up at dirt, dirt laughs at us

oh shlt and christmas is coming, that's going to fuk with your head it's mostly a state of mind you are in, I call it a tornado it just sucks you in these feelings are like a bag of fuking bricks, just set it down see how much faster you move.

When you are down you think no one wants to be around you so after a while they really don't so it's a fuked up circle

I probably not chearing you up

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents View Post
    oh shlt and christmas is coming, that's going to fuk with your head it's mostly a state of mind you are in, I call it a tornado it just sucks you in these feelings are like a bag of fuking bricks, just set it down see how much faster you move.
    Tell me about it. Chirstmas is going to suck. And yes it bothers me that i'm 30 and going through this. I was better of at 24.

GOODCENTS seems to know where GIXXER is coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents View Post
    When you are down you think no one wants to be around you so after a while they really don't so it's a fuked up circle

I probably not chearing you up

I didnt realise it was that obvious i was miserable. I thought i was doing a good job of hiding it.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    sorry to hear it bro, keep your head up, nothing in life is easy. good luck

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Dude sorry to hear that, most of us have been there in one way or an other. Just hang in there it will get better. Hell you're still young and there are a shit ton of oportunities out there.

Gix, it's just more of the same old shlt, you went thru this w/ the girl that had the kid, didn't even care about the new chic at the time. I only really missed my ex when she left and I lost the young one at the time. Look at it this way if the new girl is gone for good then fuk her, better now than when you have kids w/ her and her new shack up is molesting your kids. Seems cold but that's what the fukers do.

I'm at the point where I'm focused on money, it just gives me the ultimate high. Fuk these ho's, I have mistresses whenever I want them, fuk relationships, you should be hustling money (legal, grey area or illegal, what ever you have to do to get rich) Bltches are like mothes to a flame

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    She wont answer the phone for me to tell her now. She was the only thing good going on in my life right now. I'm a mess
    You are burying yourself, focus on the money. You wouldn't be happy being married, you are just like me, always wanting more

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    stay positive; easier said then done but keep your head up. there's a solution to every prob - focus.

allout13 is offline Associate Member
    yea i agree with the letter... that should help a lot
    good luck

Thread Information