Thread: CSI and DNP

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

CSI and DNP

Saw a great episode of CSI New York last night where a guy used DNP to try and reduce the fat levels of an entire female roller derby team. He supposedly put it in the communal shampoo and it was supposedly absorbed through the hair folicles. What was funny was that one of the chics died and the cause of death was the cooking of the internal organs.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Since DNP can be absorbed tactilely, I'll buy the hair follicle/scalp absorption route, but cooked internal organs...

...sounds like television's reinforcement of yet another civilly unsanctioned behavior.

What happened to ALL the preceeding signs of poisoning?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

I was watching one CSI Miami where half their storyline was a guy who took aas and "roid raged" on his gf and killed her.

Watching Eric explain it was funny as hell. Can't they portray a bb'er postively out in the open one time?

I wanna see a bb'er jump in front of a speeding car and save a lil kid..dammit

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by football2007
    now thats the right kind of image for the bbing community. where are the heroes? haha

Far away from TV cameras

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    I was watching one CSI Miami where half their storyline was a guy who took aas and "roid raged" on his gf and killed her.

Watching Eric explain it was funny as hell. Can't they portray a bb'er postively out in the open one time?

They did a CSI Vegas about AAS. They guy raged and shot his prostitue and the blood went into the wall causing a rare form of fungus to grow releasing it's spores into the airconditioning. The AAS user was explained to have a very weak immune system because of the juice so this fungus's spores started growing in his sinuses causing bone irrosion and finally death.....pretty far fetched huh?

Thread Information