BodyByAAS is offline Banned

Worlds Strongest Man Comp & Steroids

So io was watchinbg the show, and some of these guys are BEASTS! Like, Kevin Nee is from Mass. (my state) and in highschool only a few years ago he was 6'2 and 200lbs..all skinny and sh*t. Now he is still 6'2 but 275 or something like that and completely huge and bloated.

I wonder if comps like this test for steroids and if so how are these guys getting by? Actually on the same note.. how do professional BB pull it off like Ronnie and Jay...

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    That Kevin Nee was on a "True Life" I want to be a strong man thing on MTV before. I remember watching it and I just noticed him on one of the competions this weekend.

He is a beast though, and young.

importeater91 is offline Member
    it wouldent surprise me if those guys were using...just look at what they lift

this looks like GH gut to me

Ya as far as using goes....with out a doubt. If they were not, guys that were using would be winning those comps.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyByAAS View Post
    this looks like GH gut to me

I've always had a gut like that, even with a 6'er. Not that bad I guess, but it sticks out more. I think i might have high cholesterol though...organ fat manybe?

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyByAAS View Post
    So io was watchinbg the show, and some of these guys are BEASTS! Like, Kevin Nee is from Mass. (my state) and in highschool only a few years ago he was 6'2 and 200lbs..all skinny and sh*t. Now he is still 6'2 but 275 or something like that and completely huge and bloated.

I wonder if comps like this test for steroids and if so how are these guys getting by? Actually on the same note.. how do professional BB pull it off like Ronnie and Jay...
    I saw his true life as well n I can almost swear he was still in high school at that time or just out of it and he was pretty big ur talking like 19 years old, but def on some serious anabolics

I think we all know he is juicing, but how do these guys get away with it? Does the strongman contest screen for it?

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    what part of mass u from i"m from mass too

Newton.. you?

out west Spencer, u masshole lol

hahaha

how long til I can PM?
    I got a question to ask you...

its like 45 posts or something like that or 25 or aa

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Of course they dont screen for roids, what woudl th epoint in th competition be if they did? its called the worlds strongest man, if it was the worlds stronget man but with screening then they woudlnt be the worlds strongest men would they.

I was once told that strong men have to eat twice as much calories as bodybuilders (double the amount??) that is crazy... oh yeah and they take double the amount of gear too.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Altho i dont think they all Juice, or juice as much as Nee does, he is on some serious sauce aswell as Pudz but the likes of terry Hollands im not so sure he is on gear, he is not a stupid amount bigger than what he was when he was playing rugby.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    Of course they dont screen for roids, what woudl th epoint in th competition be if they did? its called the worlds strongest man, if it was the worlds stronget man but with screening then they woudlnt be the worlds strongest men would they.

I was once told that strong men have to eat twice as much calories as bodybuilders (double the amount??) that is crazy... oh yeah and they take double the amount of gear too.
    Idk about double the amount of gear but of course they have to eat way more calories. They have to become stronger, bigger, and they don't care about being fat (cept mariusz) there workouts are also way way more taxing. Since when do you see bodybuilders jumping up stairs with a 400+lb anvil (the 200kg one you see mariusz with). When do they have to flip tractor tires or pull trains? Makes sense that they have to eat more

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Masshole here soundin off

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    wow what the **** happened to nee... last year his stomach was madd skinny and his arms weren't that ripped... that pic posted in this thread is nuts... he didn't look like that in that true life show or last year for that matter

this is what i remember him lookin like... no buldging stomach and no so ripped arms....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Worlds Strongest Man Comp & Steroids-kevinneest8.jpg  

this is a good pic of what i remembered him lookin like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Worlds Strongest Man Comp & Steroids-830091aa5c59115d0fd2e362a43edbd0.jpg  

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd View Post
    this is a good pic of what i remembered him lookin like
    Nice pic.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    They all take roids. They test for roids as well, but they either only test after events or only test the top 3 finishers or something. They clearly don't do offseason testing, otherwise they'd all be banned. Mariusz was caught in 2004 and banned for a year. They probably use whatever they want for most of the offseason apart from deca and any other nandrolone based roids and switch to suspension for the last month, up until a week or so before they compete. Then they would be clean, and everything would be all good. I doubt whether they test for hgh either, since it is a very expensive test and not yet widely produced.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Mariusz didn't test positive for roids, he tested positive for a rec drug.

^^^^ Yup...

Nee is stupid bigger than he used to be

admirals56 is offline Banned
    ya when he was in college on true life it said athletes try to get the perfect body while not using drugs or getting surgery

Thread Information