Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Well this sucks ass...(Penis related)

Recently found out I have Phimosis, Zoon Balanitis, Frenulum Breve,(Wikipedia if you must) have had this for years and never even knew it till just recently(this Sunday), thought all this stuff was just normal(thanks health class/sex ed for teaching me jack), apparently have had inflamation on the head of penis and foreskin since early teen years because of that infection. Was looking through how to fix it and might end up needing surgery, a full circumcision which would suck bad considering the nerve endings I will lose that are in the foreskin making me lose some sensation that I've had normally. Whole thing just sucks!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    OUCH! cant even imagine a circumcision at this age

Seriously, I really would hate to lose my foreskin because of the whole sensation loss thing, losing the lubricating purposes of the foreskin, and also having foreskin lets the head of the penis be more sensitive because its covering the head when not erect so it doesn't become a bit desensitized from all the rubbing it does against clothes and etc. I hope there are other alternatives to fix it all.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Why in the **** were you not cut when you were born? Disgusting!
    ***No source checks!!!***

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    ohhh mannn!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i am a hooded ninja and proud of it

but sorry to hear about your problems, hopefully they can be resolved without any surgical intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Because I am Polish(was born in US) and both parents came from Poland and circumcision is not popular as in not done often in Europe and is also now becoming less popular in America, so I was never cut. Foreskin does have purposes as I mentioned(thats why your born with it, its not vestigial or something, its supposed to be there) so I was glad that I didn't have it cut. Normally in uncircumcised people the foreskin automatically gets pulled back behind the penis head when erect which makes it look like a normal circumcised erect penis and well due to that infection which caused the other problems I am one of the 5% of uncircumcised people that now have to deal with this.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    Seriously, I really would hate to lose my foreskin because of the whole sensation loss thing, losing the lubricating purposes of the foreskin, and also having foreskin lets the head of the penis be more sensitive because its covering the head when not erect so it doesn't become a bit desensitized from all the rubbing it does against clothes and etc. I hope there are other alternatives to fix it all.
    Dude, my friend got circumcised at the age of 28 because his wife wanted him to and he wanted to look like everyone else (stupid logic). Today he soooooooo regrets getting it done, he lost a lot of sensitivity and it hurt for many many many months afterwards. He said it was not worth the trouble.

hell yeah for the uncut guys

Quote Originally Posted by rana173 View Post
    Dude, my friend got circumcised at the age of 28 because his wife wanted him to and he wanted to look like everyone else (stupid logic). Today he soooooooo regrets getting it done, he lost a lot of sensitivity and it hurt for many many many months afterwards. He said it was not worth the trouble.
    Exactly why I will be absolutely dreading if I need it done to get everything fixed. Like I said its supposed to be there, whole reason the body puts it there in the first place.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    lol didnt even know it makes a difference. then again i've never had a conversation on foreskin before . However i'm snipped and dont notice any desensitiziation (sp?).. but once again i dont know anything but being circumsized. lol...

im just saying i cant imagine being circumsized right now being 25.. thats a freaking scary thought..lol.. i remember seeing a Married with Children episode where Al had to be circumsized and had to wear a moomoo for a couple of months lol... also dont some jews get circumsized when they turn 13 or something.. thats pretty crazy also! but maybe its not that bad

i would imagine getting cut middle age would hurt like a bastard, with the developed vein network in the foreskin. although obviously anesthesia would help.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY View Post
    lol didnt even know it makes a difference. then again i've never had a conversation on foreskin before . However i'm snipped and dont notice any desensitiziation (sp?).. but once again i dont know anything but being circumsized. lol...

im just saying i cant imagine being circumsized right now being 25.. thats a freaking scary thought..lol.. i remember seeing a Married with Children episode where Al had to be circumsized and had to wear a moomoo for a couple of months lol... also dont some jews get circumsized when they turn 13 or something.. thats pretty crazy also! but maybe its not that bad
    The foreskin contains many nerve endings and well you ever hear the saying "You never know what you had until you lost it"? Jews do get circumcised at a very early age, not sure when exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    i would imagine getting cut middle age would hurt like a bastard, with the developed vein network in the foreskin. although obviously anesthesia would help.
    Oh ya for the procedure I need to be put to sleep. And yes I see that whole vein network right there on my foreskin, it looks like it would bleed like hell if I cut that thing off.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    It's been proven to be more pleasurable for the man and the woman with the penis uncircumsized... Foreskin represent!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018 View Post
    It's been proven to be more pleasurable for the man and the woman with the penis uncircumsized... Foreskin represent!
    In your case, the man right?

haha
    ***No source checks!!!***

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    I am a roundhead .... less infections and more hygenic that way!

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    I am a roundhead .... less infections and more hygenic that way!
    More hygenic if you don't plan on taking showers for an extended period of time... But if you're unlike Muriloninja and take showers daily then you got zero risk as a capped crusader

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018 View Post
    More hygenic if you don't plan on taking showers for an extended period of time... But if you're unlike Muriloninja and take showers daily then you got zero risk as a capped crusader
    Read this .... seems the way to go for me:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6502855.stm

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    <-------- Foreskin here!!!

Im glad ive never been cut......

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    this has turned into a freakishly homosexual thread.... but that's cool ya know.. whatever floats your boats in a conversation. I completely don't look down apon other peoples' lifestyles in anyway, ever.

Peace out bruthas

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i have a friend who had it done in his 30s... it hurt him for a month. i have my foreskin and when my son was born i wanted him to keep his, but the doctor talked us into having it done for hygine reasons....he wasnt more then a week old, if i remember right . he cried like a bitch for an hour after. it had to hurt. so bro, get ready for some pain! good luck.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm an ant eater and proud of it....

as for hygiene, you guys that think its dirtier and shit are retarded, unless you dont know how or dont wanna clean it then youu are on trouble, but when you shower twice a day and clean it well then you are fine....

AS for sensitivity, it is way more sensitive with foreskin....if you ever have your foreskin down and make it lookj like a regular helmet and it rubs on anything, you get WAY more feeling and almost instanly hard....

The only reason i can see getting it done ever is cause girls think a ant eater is ugly....most think they are all ugly, but we are little worse....my girl actually thought that but now she loves how sensitive it is and really likes it...if i ever have a boy he will not get it done.....

See the whole reason I got all this stuff was simply because the hygienic/cleanliness thing was never stressed to me as a kid as it should have been by my parents, if I have a son in the future I am going to beat it into his head to clean behind there. I basically never cleaned behind there as a kid, thats how I got the infection and then the infection caused the other 2 problems as years went by. I only started cleaning a few years back when I started noticing this white build up and by then it was basically too late.
    Last edited by dece870717; 11-22-2007 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX View Post
    this has turned into a freakishly homosexual thread.... but that's cool ya know.. whatever floats your boats in a conversation. I completely don't look down apon other peoples' lifestyles in anyway, ever.

Peace out bruthas
    How the hell is this a homosexual thread, dude this is a health issue, you must be super homophobic if you think this is a gay thread.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    See the whole reason I got all this stuff was simply because the hygienic/cleanliness thing was never stressed to me as a kid as it should have been by my parents, if I have a son in the future I am going to beat it into his head to clean behind there. I basically never cleaned behind there as a kid, thats how I got the infection and then the infection caused the other 2 problems as years went by. I only started cleaning a few years back when I started noticing this white build up and by then it was basically too late.

My mom used to come in to the bathroom until i was like five and make sure i cleaned it right...that is still ingrained in my mind...she used to say "if you dont clean it right, it will fall off"...thats enough to scare me still....

Well this is interesting...

The foreskin has twelve known functions.
    They are:

1. to cover and bond with the synechia so as to permit the development of the mucosal surface of the glans and inner foreskin.
    2. to protect the infant's glans from feces and ammonia in diapers.
    3. to protect the glans penis from friction and abrasion thoughout life.
    4. to keep the glans moisturized and soft with emollient oils.
    5. to lubricate the glans.
    6. to coat the glans with a waxy protective substance.
    7. to provide sufficient skin to cover an erection by unfolding.
    8. to provide an aid to masturbation and foreplay.
    9. to serve as an aid to penetration.
    10. to reduce friction and chafing during intercourse.
    11. to serve as erogenous tissue because of its rich supply of erogenous receptors.
    12. to contact and stimulate the G-spot of the female partner.

and all this stuff makes it bother me even more if I have to get it removed. I swear ever since I found all this crap out I just feel more and more sick to my stomach, losing appetite almost completely, harder to fall asleep, and its all happening while I'm on PCT, day 4 now, eating little on PCT is NOT good.
    Last edited by dece870717; 11-22-2007 at 08:53 AM.

After further reading into my conditions I probably won't need a circumcision. I WILL need a frenuloplasty though to fix my Frenulum Breve, the Phimosis can be fixed easily with stretching and steroidal creams applied, and the Zoon Balanitis(infection) can apparently be fixed with a carbon dioxide laser and/or antibiotics/topical/steroidal cremes.
    Last edited by dece870717; 11-22-2007 at 09:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    Well this is interesting...

The foreskin has twelve known functions.
    They are:

1. to cover and bond with the synechia so as to permit the development of the mucosal surface of the glans and inner foreskin.
    2. to protect the infant's glans from feces and ammonia in diapers.
    3. to protect the glans penis from friction and abrasion thoughout life.
    4. to keep the glans moisturized and soft with emollient oils.
    5. to lubricate the glans.
    6. to coat the glans with a waxy protective substance.
    7. to provide sufficient skin to cover an erection by unfolding.
    8. to provide an aid to masturbation and foreplay. the best part, no lotion needed
    9. to serve as an aid to penetration.
    10. to reduce friction and chafing during intercourse.
    11. to serve as erogenous tissue because of its rich supply of erogenous receptors.
    12. to contact and stimulate the G-spot of the female partner.

and all this stuff makes it bother me even more if I have to get it removed. I swear ever since I found all this crap out I just feel more and more sick to my stomach, losing appetite almost completely, harder to fall asleep, and its all happening while I'm on PCT, day 4 now, eating little on PCT is NOT good.
    read above

Blog Entries
    After further reading into my conditions I probably won't need a circumcision. I WILL need a frenuloplasty though to fix my Frenulum Breve, the Phimosis can be fixed easily with stretching and steroidal creams applied, and the Zoon Balanitis(infection) can apparently be fixed with a carbon dioxide laser and/or antibiotics/topical/steroidal cremes.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by rana173 View Post
    read above
    Lol, thats why I never understood why people needed or wanted to use lubricants to masturbate.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I think with something this serious you should really get a second opinion....I can see you tomorrow at 8:00

tommik is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I think with something this serious you should really get a second opinion....I can see you tomorrow at 8:00
    rotfl

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Recently found out I have Phimosis, Zoon Balanitis, Frenulum Breve,(Wikipedia if you must) have had this for years and never even knew it till just recently(this Sunday), thought all this stuff was just normal(thanks health class/sex ed for teaching me jack), apparently have had inflamation on the head of penis and foreskin since early teen years because of that infection. Was looking through how to fix it and might end up needing surgery, a full circumcision which would suck bad considering the nerve endings I will lose that are in the foreskin making me lose some sensation that I've had normally. Whole thing just sucks!
    i think ive got a similar thing going on here.i got a yeast infection from my wife and its never been the same down there.thats the prob with the turtle neck, if u ever get an infection its a bitch to get rid of.i strangely feel closer to u now knowing all this,lol

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Lol, thats why I never understood why people needed or wanted to use lubricants to masturbate.
    ok im an idiot, so u guys that have been cut have to use lotion to have hand party?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    For some reason this thread reminds me of the late Foskamink.

My friend had his removed by laser, told me it hurt when walking because of the friction for around a week but doesnt regret doing it at all.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1 View Post
    i think ive got a similar thing going on here.i got a yeast infection from my wife and its never been the same down there.thats the prob with the turtle neck, if u ever get an infection its a bitch to get rid of.i strangely feel closer to u now knowing all this,lol
    I got a yeast infection from an old GF as well, scared the shit out of me! You can actually use the foreskin to clean your head, pinch it while you are pissing, but enough to let some urine out, and let the urine soak the head and it kills a lot of the germs, and then let it go and shake it off afterwards.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Elephant trunks FTW!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    i"d hate to lose mine, sorry dece870717

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    Elephant trunks FTW!

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information