Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    buffgator is offline king of mass

whats your worst injection experiance?

I was trying to get the last ml of juice out of a bottle one time, and instead of popping the top off I had the tip of the needle just barely pushed in. Well as I was holding the bottle with one hand, and trying to hold the needle and pull back the plundger with the other, the needle slipped out. When it slipped out the needle whent right in one side of my thumb and out of the other. Scared the hell out of me it happened so fast.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    lil over 3ml of tren .. right into the vein.. aspirated and everything.. guess i pushed it a lil farther in... bout 15minutes of death then felt like ABSOLUTE SHIT for the rest of the night the next day and then some.. felt like my entire chest and respiratory system were in knots.. throat ached too.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Worst for me was quad injections. Quiet a few times I hit a nerve that made my whole leg twitch and it scared the hell outa me... Needless to say, I only inject in delts//glutes now.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    lil over 3ml of tren.. right into the vein.. aspirated and everything.. guess i pushed it a lil farther in... bout 15minutes of death then felt like ABSOLUTE SHIT for the rest of the night the next day and then some.. felt like my entire chest and respiratory system were in knots.. throat ached too.
    Similar thing here, but only 1cc of tren , and the chest pain lasted for about an hour... thought I was done for

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    Similar thing here, but only 1cc of tren, and the chest pain lasted for about an hour... thought I was done for
    if i wasnt immobilized by the pain i woulda offed my self ><

BOOST is offline Member
    2CC of Test E 300MG in calf, I could not walk for days

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    lil over 3ml of tren.. right into the vein.. aspirated and everything.. guess i pushed it a lil farther in... bout 15minutes of death then felt like ABSOLUTE SHIT for the rest of the night the next day and then some.. felt like my entire chest and respiratory system were in knots.. throat ached too.

How did I know you would have the worst story?
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

How did I know you would have the worst story?
    kuz it doesnt matter wat subject.. OH I KNOW .. lets do .. WHO HAS HAD THE WORST DATING EXPERIENCES! thats always a cheery topic!

kuz it doesnt matter wat subject.. OH I KNOW .. lets do .. WHO HAS HAD THE WORST DATING EXPERIENCES! thats always a cheery topic!
    Probably was when I came back from the army, I was way tooo forceful my first date after coming back hahaha.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i injected a ugl winny into my tricept, by the end of the injection it started to hurt really bad, ten minutes later it hurt so bad i got noxious and had to sit down. for three days it was red and i thought i had an abcess so i started fish flex and it went away. im drinking it now,lol, after three diif injections that ended the same i decided to put it down the pipe cause im sure as hell not gonna throw it away

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    if you inject test into a vein by accident, is it worth calling an ambulance or 911, or is it not quite that serious

i have never juiced, but aspirating and ****ing up is what scares me so so much

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    I did a site injection into the top of my bicep 500mgs of sust,I couldn't fully extend my arm for about 5 days,so like a dick I did the other one.

Stabone is offline Banned
    I injected 2 cc's of tainted gear in my ass and ended up in the hospital. Had IV treatment for 5 friggin days. Had to walk around with the IV lead taped to my arm for the whole 5 days. Everyone was asking what happened. Oh, and I waited 3 days to go to the Dr. Was the sickest I have EVER been in those 2 days and lost about 15 or more pounds. My ass check was the size of a cantaloupe.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    got an old gf of mine to inject me in the glute and she fainted leaving a pin jiggling back and forth in my glute.

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    if you inject test into a vein by accident, is it worth calling an ambulance or 911, or is it not quite that serious

bump

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    I was trying to get the last ml of juice out of a bottle one time, and instead of popping the top off I had the tip of the needle just barely pushed in. Well as I was holding the bottle with one hand, and trying to hold the needle and pull back the plundger with the other, the needle slipped out. When it slipped out the needle whent right in one side of my thumb and out of the other. Scared the hell out of me it happened so fast.

calf injection need i say more?

buffgator is offline king of mass
    wheres jack baur I know he had one recently.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04

no bro, u'll cough up a lung from wat ive read (never happened to me knock on wood) but it passes quite quickly.if u aspirate it shouldnt happen except with tren it can happen every injection but not to everyone

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    due to back pain, i cant turn myself around enough to do a glute shot. i get my wife to do them for me, and its like she trys to make them hurt. i once caught her putting a 18 gauge on instead of a 22, that would of left a mark

Quote Originally Posted by wascaptain5214
    due to back pain, i cant turn myself around enough to do a glute shot. i get my wife to do them for me, and its like she trys to make them hurt. i once caught her putting a 18 gauge on instead of a 22, that would of left a mark
    OUCH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    no bro, u'll cough up a lung from wat ive read (never happened to me knock on wood) but it passes quite quickly.if u aspirate it shouldnt happen except with tren it can happen every injection but not to everyone
    cool, hopefully i will be able to knock on wood also

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    injected 1-2ccs of prop into my quad. couldn't walk for about a week. stiff and painful, holy shit.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    when blood shoots out and ruins the carpet. One time i accidently dropped my syringe and it stuck in my theigh

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I just shot some fire oil sunday, ass still hurts, damn times are tough!!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy
    when blood shoots out and ruins the carpet. One time i accidently dropped my syringe and it stuck in my theigh
    same.. cept it hit my foot and i was standing.. definetly one of those .. WTF JUST HAPPEND moments.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Tai, why do we live in this damn lounge?

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    Tai, why do we live in this damn lounge?
    kuz its raining outside..and i dont wanna go get wet just to get some chicks number... i'll wait till tomorrow.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Not really bad but more embarrassing. I was doing glute injection, had to piss SOOO bad but figured I will do the shot first. Well had to piss of course as soon as I stick it in, so I figure I will squeeze to stop the pee but I cant cuz it will flex my glutes. So I keep injecting and jus piss all over my bed.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Juicy J is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Not really bad but more embarrassing. I was doing glute injection, had to piss SOOO bad but figured I will do the shot first. Well had to piss of course as soon as I stick it in, so I figure I will squeeze to stop the pee but I cant cuz it will flex my glutes. So I keep injecting and jus piss all over my bed.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA, next time dude, piss first lol ha

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    2 words..
    sawl palmetto

skank is offline Member
    As soon as you inject into a vein, how long does it take for the gear to go to your heart? You did the entire 3ml before you noticed anything? I guess you inject fast or you hit the vein late. Either way I think you are lucky to survive that one. Thank God!

39+1 is offline Banned
    i injected test suspesion, deca , 250, winny v with 14gauge dart and the winny crystalized in the needle and would come out so i aske room mate who was next to push on the plunger that shit made my eyes water.
    so from then on i never mix oils with susupensions or water base injectables

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Was injecting 3ml into my glute aspirated too far and pulled the whole plunger out.

Talk about a waste of good gear.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Shot to my right bicep and as soon as I put the pin in there was sharp pain, I pulled out and blood squirted pretty far out of my arm and it bruised almost instantly. The real problem was that it happened in front of my girlfriend and she lost it on me and started screaming about getting off of everything which turned into a fight about her wanting to throw out all of my gear and about 10 kits of hgh in the fridge.
    Other then that, occasional cou***ng attacks after shooting tren and paralyzing my quad from a high volume suspension shot.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    6mls of organon sust in the quad!! honestly coulnt walk for days, like totaly crippled. told people I had been bit by a dog thats why i limped, I put a bandage and everyhting on it so I didnt have to show people bite marks LOL

Serotonin is offline Member
    Right deltoid, 2ml shot of 250mg Test E and 300mg Deca . 4 Days after injecting my arm swells up from the deltoid to 3 inches above my WRIST. Cellulitis... and I was able to get about 4 mL's of blood out of a hematoma that formed in my brachialis.

Not sure how I innoculated myself either since I'm anal about sanitization and ALWAYS do it. Even the cap of the vial before I draw the gear... and after I shower and then swab w/ alcohol.

Sucked and left me out of the gym for 2-3 weeks of my cycle due to IMMENSE pain and the need to recover.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    Was injecting 3ml into my glute aspirated too far and pulled the whole plunger out.

Talk about a waste of good gear.
    Rofl, imagining this happen is f'n hilarious!!! it would definately suck though.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    6mls of organon sust in the quad!! honestly coulnt walk for days, like totaly crippled. told people I had been bit by a dog thats why i limped, I put a bandage and everyhting on it so I didnt have to show people bite marks LOL
    how did u get 6ml in quad? i did 8 but it was 4 in up and lower sections..

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    the only thing I did first was run a hairdryer over the 2 pins for about 30 seconds to warm the oil, it still swelled up like a softball

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information