gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

What should i do

I ran into a girl i went on a few dates with before. She was a cool girl but i got back with my ex so we stopped talking. She wants to go to again.

Now my right eye is ****ed up because i'm sick. It closes half way sometimes. i was keeping her on the left side of me trying to hide it the other night. I want to go out with her but i'm really self conscious of my eye. I dont want to be sitting across from the table from her and my eye look all screwy. I dont know if i should just tell her Or try putting off our date for a little while. I dont know how long it will take for me to get better.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    just tell her your sick, there is no shame in that, every one is human. Well except for Webb he is half machine.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    are you still with your ex or not...not that it matters, just wondering...

put it off for a couple days or tell her, i m sure she will understand and would rather you are better than all pusie eyed...

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    just tell her your sick, there is no shame in that, every one is human. Well except for Webb he is half machine.
    2/3 actually....

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    wtf did you do to your eye and how long will it take to heal?

If you take her out, just keep making comments about your eye, tell her you look like sloth off the goonies or somthing or maybe just ask if you can take her out next week because your eye is all fvcked up.

She'll probably just laugh and say it's okay. I'd probably just go anyway though and tell her not to make fun of my retard eye. She sounds like she likes you and you seem to like her so no point in playing games to figure it out, just be honest.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    2/3 actually....
    you sand bagging son of a b!tch

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    are you still with your ex or not...not that it matters, just wondering...

put it off for a couple days or tell her, i m sure she will understand and would rather you are better than all pusie eyed...
    No. We broke up and are NOT getting back together.

I have myasthenia gravis which effects my eyes. I could be better next week it could be 2 months. IDK. If it would be soon i would just put it off as i'm busy for a week. But there is no telling how long it will take.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Damn gix, she won't talk to you at all Kind of shows you what you had w/ her I guess. don't fall into that "it's all my fault, I could of done so much more, blah, blah, blah" you don't fuking live to please them, what about you? She could of went a little more your way too. Ps, go fuk this other chic, make you feel young again

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't have to hide it bro, make a joke of it and go out.

Works for me

Gix, grow a fuking pair, your not a teen again, you're a man (tough love here)

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents View Post
    Damn gix, she won't talk to you at all Kind of shows you what you had w/ her I guess. don't fall into that "it's all my fault, I could of done so much more, blah, blah, blah" you don't fuking live to please them, what about you? She could of went a little more your way too. Ps, go fuk this other chic, make you feel young again
    We have talked a little. She didn't call to say happy thanksgiving her friends did. We had possible plans for yesterday. I sent a message on Sat if we are still on and i never heard from her. Screw her if she couldn't even get back to me to say no. Also she knows i'm sick and never a "how are you felling"

I didn't do anything wrong. I'm more made that i cared about someone who apparently doesnt give a shit.

Gix, grow a fuking pair, your not a teen again, you're a man (tough love here)
    HEY! I'm over the ex. I want to bang her friend Dina now. I'm trying to figure out how to pull that off. I just dont want to turn this new girl off because i look like a retard with my eye

if she i interested at all the eye wont matter, and it sounds like she is so dont sweat it...if you were pullin a chic from the bar i'd be concerner, but since she is interested and asked ytou just be honest and tell her it is not an std and your gold....

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    HEY! I'm over the ex. I want to bang her friend Dina now. I'm trying to figure out how to pull that off. I just dont want to turn this new girl off because i look like a retard with my eye
    But you are, it's all right This chick could care less about the eye, just tell her it is what it is. The russian chic was pretty hot, you know you will fuk her at least a few more timesJust dog her out when you do to, pound that shlt, carve your name on her back (half are wandering wtf?, the other half are thinking hmmmmmmmm) Pull the peach fuss off her ass too, chics love the whole pain/pleasure thing.

But you are, it's all right This chick could care less about the eye, just tell her it is what it is. The russian chic was pretty hot, you know you will fuk her at least a few more timesJust dog her out when you do to, pound that shlt, carve your name on her back (half are wandering wtf?, the other half are thinking hmmmmmmmm) Pull the peach fuss off her ass too, chics love the whole pain/pleasure thing.
    I'd still bang if she offered I don't want to be a dick to her. I want to bang her friend and they all think i'm a nice guy. so i think i have a chance with one of them. If she starts saying i'm an a-hole then it might ruin that

This new girl is a mix Polish/Russian. Just as hot as the ex.

And i'm a retard for lots more reason then the eye

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree gixxer tell her ur sick or not feeling well girls spot the smallest things. Just wait a few days for it to heal up and youll be ready to tap that ass.

Thread Information