CheddaNips is offline Senior Member

Tattos and Lifting/AAS

Alright well if some of you have been following my cycle in the Members cycle forum, i am +12lbs in 20days. But i recently decided to get a tattoo to honor people i have lost. 4 in iraq and 2 grandparents in 3 months. I was wondering if it is okay to get a tat while mid cycle. and since there a lot of big guys on this site with tats, have any of you seen a deformation of your tattoo since you got bigger? or does it gro proportionally since its muscle and not drooping fat. Thanks bros

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i cant speak from experience, but i dont think i would get it done while on cycle. i would wait until my body was in a normal state and not experiencing any large amounts of growth

well the earliest i can get it is like 2wks into PCT so thats proably when im gonna get it

Bump Bump Bump

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you will be fine...i have 13 tats and have gone up 110 pounds since my first arm band and have no problems with them....

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"

Talking

arnold, arnoldTattos and Lifting/AAS-fu.gif

Trust me wait till your off, I've made this mistake a couple times. If you want your tat to look good ,the healing process is key. Which mean's you can't train for atleast a week after you get it done. How big and where on your body??

almost like a quarter sleve on my right delt/arm

Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    almost like a quarter sleve on my right delt/arm
    Ya I have two 3/4 sleeves (one goes onto my chest) and a full back piece and besides the ebow/ditch the shoulder was the hardest to heal because of all the movement. Defintly wait till your done your pct

Brazil is offline Member
    I got on my arms, bnoth sides of chest and back. Heal slower while on and training but that didnt stop me. No defects here.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMachine2000 View Post
    Trust me wait till your off, I've made this mistake a couple times. If you want your tat to look good ,the healing process is key. Which mean's you can't train for atleast a week after you get it done. How big and where on your body??
    really....I got a full calf done and played hockey that night, and i was a goalie so the straps and everything were rubbing on it...it is still prolly the most colorful tat i have...all you need is a good healing product and wsah it properly and you'll be fine...i get tats done alot, i have 13, and like i said i have gained 110 pounds and not one is distorted ot lost any color...take care of it and it will be great on cycle or not...

TheArtist is offline Member
    i just got an entire rib piece, mid cycle. No probs healing. Or any other problems for that matter. i HAD to take about 5 days off, just cuz every time i moved i would stretch it... but my other tats haven't interfered with my training in the least..
    However...
    i have a tat on my upper left arm... have had it for a couple years now, which a new stretchmark has misshapen a little bit. Anyone else have this happen?
    Last edited by TheArtist; 11-29-2007 at 10:35 PM.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    I have one that covers my entire right lat/shoulder/trap area and although im not on cycle I did get it during a lot of growth time and I am fine. I have fluctuated in weight a ton too and it still looks fine.

Thread Information