paulzane is offline Productive Member

Boys of 11 using Steroids in the UK

facile is offline Member
    11 year boys have that much disposable income? Who would sell to an 11 year old, this story is bull. Just adding fuel to the witch hunt.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I absolutely cannot bare the Daily Mail and I even refuse to read that article. It's scaremongering of the worst kind and is on par with papers like The Sun and The Mirror. People that say so much but know so little.

The Times and Guardian are the papers of choice to read.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    I hate to add to the conspiracy but i have to agree somewhat.

I worked in a very rough area of Manchester for a number of years and use to train in a spit and sawdust gym in one of the estates.

The regulars there get on the sauce for one of two reasons, to look good or to have better chances of wining in fights.

Majority of them juiced the first day they entered the gym (with no prior gym experience), ive seen kids of 16 or so getting juiced by people MUCH older than them that SHOULD know better.

Knowing the people in the areas and how backward and inbreed some are, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if some are giving to kids of the 11+ category.

Sorry to agree with the papers, but on this I have to.

facile is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    I hate to add to the conspiracy but i have to agree somewhat.

I worked in a very rough area of Manchester for a number of years and use to train in a spit and sawdust gym in one of the estates.

The regulars there get on the sauce for one of two reasons, to look good or to have better chances of wining in fights.

Majority of them juiced the first day they entered the gym (with no prior gym experience), ive seen kids of 16 or so getting juiced by people MUCH older than them that SHOULD know better.

Knowing the people in the areas and how backward and inbreed some are, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if some are giving to kids of the 11+ category.

Sorry to agree with the papers, but on this I have to.
    I can't imagine it, but in today's world, there is alot of f-up stuff going on. Unfortunately for the responsible users of AAS, we pay the price for those whom choose to abuse it.

Of course if you ever saw little hercules it looks like he was on something from the age of 5, but probably not now, I wonder how he is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by facile View Post
    I can't imagine it, but in today's world, there is alot of f-up stuff going on. Unfortunately for the responsible users of AAS, we pay the price for those whom choose to abuse it.

Of course if you ever saw little hercules it looks like he was on something from the age of 5, but probably not now, I wonder how he is doing.
    looks like a normal kid now, not big at all.

SL63 is offline Associate Member
    Where are these kids parents?? and who the F is selling to a 11 yr old needs a smack.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    can u imagine at 13 they will prob have beards lol.

Quote Originally Posted by T-rex1 View Post
    Where are these kids parents?? and who the F is selling to a 11 yr old needs a smack.
    The trouble is many of these kids parents have always been involved in a seedy side of life (drugs, crime, state handouts no work etc) and probably have family members bothers fathers etc that have used juice or are still using, or are gangsters etc, so they dont see the dangeorus side of abusing them and are too stupid to think what if.
    In retrospect the kids look up to the elders n think cool i want to be a hard man like my big time gangster uncle, so ill get on the juice, my cousin says its great, he can get me some.
    So lil johnny gos to his cousin and asks for some sauce. Cousin being a undereducated 18 year old gangster wannabe with his shell shit trousers and nike shox, hackett polo top and all the gold Mr-T looking bling round the neck says ok ill sort you out mate you will be big in no time.

Sad i know... Brothers i know all to well what you must be thinking.

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    I absolutely cannot bare the Daily Mail and I even refuse to read that article. It's scaremongering of the worst kind and is on par with papers like The Sun and The Mirror. People that say so much but know so little.

Amen!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazycrab View Post

Just so you know the most accurate editorial team work for The Sun. I hate the tabloids, but that's a true fact.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    its all bs,i never sell steroids to anyone under 13

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    Just so you know the most accurate editorial team work for The Sun. I hate the tabloids, but that's a true fact.
    The same editorial team that said there were Great White Sharks off the coast of Cornwall?

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Brings a whole new meaning to cheating at conkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    The same editorial team that said there were Great White Sharks off the coast of Cornwall?
    Well you have to consider the source before casting any aspersions.
    I very much doubt that The Sun was the only paper (tabloid, left wing or right wing) to print a story on a shark sighting that day.
    As there are tropical plants growing on an island off the coast of Cornwall i woudlnt at all be surprised if there were sharks off the cost of SW England at certain times of the year.

Also Reuters get confirmation off The Sun editorial team before going public on many stories.
    You ever get Reuters ringing the Guardian or the Times?????
    Last edited by Odpierdol_sie!; 12-01-2007 at 02:58 PM.

Also before any argument begins from this...

The media work by generating stories from the public (either by sending out researchers or accepting information form the public) either way they get a story.

Any paper has the right to print a story as long as it does not infringe on human rights or put a person in undue danger (hence the reason most things will remain classified)

The huge misconception to the stories that are printed are regarding the accuracy of the information.

If for example I have a story and call the local paper and they print it, they have the rights to that story, If a bigger paper wants the story to print they then need to buy it from the smaller pressing company.
    This is where it gets a bit confused by the general public.
    The editorial team has the right to edit any part of the story that they have legally purchased. They cannot add to it, but can leave ANYTHING out, see where this is going?

A good analogy to use is, when your lawyer says to you "say NOTHING" i.e. no comment.
    You say nothing the police, the police have noting to print in effect.
    You tell them a 500 page story and they can make you sound like Jack the Ripper and Ted Bundy all rolled in to one, or whomever they want to make you sound like in just a few short lines taken by editing your thesis.

brianfantana is offline Junior Member
    I don't know about 11 year olds but a fair few in my year at school took steroids when they were 14, 15 & 16 - just to get better at rugby - alot of the kids around here do have disposable income, the internet and dreams of being pro rugby players so it does happen, but at 11 is just insane - i dont think an 11 year old would have the feelings of wanting to be beefcake or anything :-S

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    bunch of crap.

Thread Information