Thread: All inked up??

cache49 is offline Associate Member

All inked up??

Hey. Ive really noticed over the last several months that allot of ink work hides muscularity, definition and vascularity. This poses a problem for me especially. Ive loved tattoos since I was little, but this would deff affect someone if they decided to try and compete some day. I have one full sleeve and the second in the works. I notice that few top ranked BB's have ink work, and if they do its one piece and never full sleves. I wonder if there is any method of like airbrushing over ink with skin tone or something for shows??? Just curious.

xpijeonx is offline Associate Member
    I am sure they have some sort of paint or pigment of some sort that can be airbrushed over your tattoos for shows. You might check your local "sunless" tan spot, they may not have it there but they may know where to get something that will cover like you need.

You might try to pick up an airbrush magazine to see if you can find it, I believe I have seen it before in one of the mags as far as spray on tan. I would figure if they can completely color models bright vibrant colors they can color you a dark skin tone.

Thread Information