Arrow For the people who use/have used Rogaine!

Ok some people say that it only works on the top of your head (crown area) and some say it works everywhere for thickening and maybe regrowing...

Where did you use it and did it work??

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    used for 2 months and didnt help.

they say it takes atleast 2-4 months

skr0w is offline Associate Member
    F@$# it! Just shave it off!

hairs important to me! im a big pretty boy haha

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    I have used Rogaine, I do believe that it helps, now where did it work?

For me it basically seemed to "thicken" up my hair overall. Most people I know and the instructions tell you to "Apply it on the crown or areas that are thinning." I just get the stuff and rub it all over my entire scalp evenly. That is not the proper procedure but it seemed to help me out the most. To be honest, I have been watching my hair now for a few years and none of the hair on my hair line has come back.

I am not trying to discourage anyone, the combination of Finasteride/Rogaine/Nizoral/Conditioning Conditioning Conditioning has definatley helped my hair out. It used to be crippled. Losing hair on AAS just showed me that sides do exist and more imporantly, WATCH yourself internally. Hair is imporant but if your blood pressure is high, hemocrit level is high, cholesterol is rediculous, liver is working too hard, you think thats healthy, that is far more devastating than your hair.

I am not directing this towards you Bossman at all, I am just kind of telling you how losing my hair was a revelation of sorts. It just showed me that I needed to be more careful and I was out of control. I have been off of juice for quite sometime, over a year. Basically, I have only done one cycle in about three years. I will use again in the future but I will have everything to cover all sides, not just hair.

Quote Originally Posted by bossman_1986 View Post
    they say it takes atleast 2-4 months
    Your on the right track man, keeping your hair is a day to day thing like working out is. You just don't pick it up once a month and then not do it. You have to stay after it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro View Post
    I have used Rogaine, I do believe that it helps, now where did it work?

For me it basically seemed to "thicken" up my hair overall. Most people I know and the instructions tell you to "Apply it on the crown or areas that are thinning." I just get the stuff and rub it all over my entire scalp evenly. That is not the proper procedure but it seemed to help me out the most. To be honest, I have been watching my hair now for a few years and none of the hair on my hair line has come back.

I am not trying to discourage anyone, the combination of Finasteride/Rogaine/Nizoral/Conditioning Conditioning Conditioning has definatley helped my hair out. It used to be crippled. Losing hair on AAS just showed me that sides do exist and more imporantly, WATCH yourself internally. Hair is imporant but if your blood pressure is high, hemocrit level is high, cholesterol is rediculous, liver is working too hard, you think thats healthy, that is far more devastating than your hair.

I am not directing this towards you Bossman at all, I am just kind of telling you how losing my hair was a revelation of sorts. It just showed me that I needed to be more careful and I was out of control. I have been off of juice for quite sometime, over a year. Basically, I have only done one cycle in about three years. I will use again in the future but I will have everything to cover all sides, not just hair.
    so did it thicken your hair at the front?

Quote Originally Posted by bossman_1986 View Post
    so did it thicken your hair at the front?
    To be honest mate, maybe slightly but the majority of the "thickening" occured more in the crown region.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats good to know in case it happens

Thread Information