J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member

I hate stupid people!!

wow... so this evening im on the LIRR on the way from manhattan to LI and the car im in has a sign on the bathroom that say "out of order"... so 5 mins into my commute home some retard decides that he needs to go to the bathroom anyway... so two minutes later im hearing "help help i cant get out of the bathroom"... and now the idiot is locked in the bathroom and the door won't open... so the train crew is notified and we get into jamacia where repair crews and police men board the train to get this guy out... so after about 40 mins of these retarded repair crews tryin to get the bathroom door open with screw drivers and hand tools, me and my boy proceed to tell these morons to let me and my boy kick the damn door in... wow so after about 20 full weighted side kicks of me and my boy stompin on the door it finally caves in... i love the LIRR and the smucks that ride the railroad... MAN!!... i could have walked home faster.... F U C K I N idiots!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    i still am amazed how some people survive to the age of 30 with their stupidity

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey man, when u gotta go u gotta go

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3
    hey man, when u gotta go u gotta go
    lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Did he go #2 ?

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    it's true when you gotta go you gotta go
    why is this website so harsh to people, stop talking $hit behind their backs and just live YOUR life, why is everyone so focused on other people.. ok you had to wait 40 mins man $hit happens move on, i doubt anyone on this board cares anyway
    try to be in his shoes.. what if he was about to shit his pants i may have done the same thing depending on howbad i had to go

Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    why is this website so harsh to people, stop talking $hit behind their backs and just live YOUR life, why is everyone so focused on other people.. ok you had to wait 40 mins man $hit happens move on, i doubt anyone on this board cares anyway
    try to be in his shoes.. what if he was about to shit his pants i may have done the same thing depending on howbad i had to go
    every other car has a bathroom on it... there was no reason to go in the one that say out of order... he got what he deserved... i was up all night and didn't sleep at all, so i guess i was pissed but so was everybody else who was on their rush hour commute home from the city...

Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    ajc, it was you that was the retard locked in the bathroom wasn't it?!... lol

Thread Information