XNathan is offline Associate Member

US healthy insurance

Iam now watching Sicko document. And if you are living in country where they let you chose which finger they stitch back. Than your country is pure totality in my opinion. We had comunist times in my coutry but health care was and is for free for everyone!!! Even you are homeless you will got best care!

Where is solidarity, empathy, philanthropy... just money and business. You can die when you havent money in US?! Thats American dream...?!

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Why is this in the Steroid Q+A forum?

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    wrong forum....

In the US, if you go to any emergency room they can't deny you medical treatment. You might get billed for your life saving procedures, but who says you have to pay it? Tons of people do this.

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    is this politics here lol

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    The last time I went to the emergency room with out ins. it cost me $400 for four stitches. I'll never do that again.

Sorry for wrong forum.

But Iam upset. Like student of medicine cant imagine this system.

My country is so kind that my dog can use CT for free (well thru my friends ) and had free drugs on my insurance.

Move it or delete it. But ...ehhh... Good left America.

Quote Originally Posted by reconforce4 View Post
    is this politics here lol
    AS are drugs with side effects. I can go to ER and told them I used this and that and be cured for free even I need heart transplant.

You will come to my (Iam in few months dentist) and got full service for free. I heard from one of my friends who was in US that he payed for one filling and endodoncia 1200USD!!!! This cost you zero and real cost ist 5USD for material and 40USD work together 45USD instead 1200USD. Thats 1155USD pure profit for US dentist, they must be really rich people in US, are they?

I can go to endo told them I used AS I need HRT and got full service for free no questions and problems.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    The last time I went to the emergency room with out ins. it cost me $400 for four stitches. I'll never do that again.

They are vultures and cadge on your suffering. I have no words for this.

Pack your bags and move to Europe.

aolsux00 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XNathan View Post
    Iam now watching Sicko document. And if you are living in country where they let you chose which finger they stitch back. Than your country is pure totality in my opinion. We had comunist times in my coutry but health care was and is for free for everyone!!! Even you are homeless you will got best care!

Where is solidarity, empathy, philanthropy... just money and business. You can die when you havent money in US?! Thats American dream...?!
    I've lived in the US almost my whole life and I think its the worst developed country in the world. People are so stupid here that they vote for anyone they see on television. In my state we have the most swing voters (they vote democrat for one election, republican the next). But back to the health care thing, yes health care sucks ass here, long wait times in hospitals, many many life threatening mistakes, incompetent doctors, and its crazy expensive.

There are also mistakes. But its immediatly in public and doctor or hospital had problem. They are out of licence or had to pay money. But as I know our mediacl system from profesional and also pacient side I must say based on Sicko document that we had one of the best medical care.

Our born mortality is one of the lowest on the world and we are best in heart attack emergency care on the world. Aprox. 10min. to hospital when from your call and 30-45min to intervention on our coronary vesels.

But there is lack of education in general public so smoking and overeating is still present and this lead to high prevalence of atherosclerosis, diabetes, high blood preassure etc. Some people abuse this free system, but well its better be examine earlier than later.

And we had some problems with money also. All people pay from law health tax. But this is solidarity, this mean I pay on curently sick people becouse I never know when I will need help (and money for my health care). Our insurance company left soem money on they own buildings etc . thats abuse this money and we have to work on it. Yes thats social medicine and this work all over the world but I wonder why not in US.

I think in your country people arent well educated, becouse dumm people are easily controled and you can manipulate with them. I remember on 9/11 and time after. Every time when was some problem your goverment spread out news that terorist will strike again and peopel was buying gas masks and feel fear, this keep them far away from real problems like tax, health care and others. This is manipulation and more likely like in comunist times in my country.

Two times our goverment try this on us. But we stay calm... no reaction. We experienced ocupation from Germany, Soviet Union, our cities were bombard 300000 our civilians died in concentration camps. We pass all this and we dont fear. US experienced almost nothink Pearl Harbour, 9/11 thats all. No bombarders over your heads on the sky, no enemy soldiers killing your childrens, womans, burning cities... america is nation of fear controled by rich people who are controling people with fear and one part of it is health care. They feed you with patriotism and fear. Thats nutritous stuff.

You are encumber with debt just right after you graduate. Education should be free for everyone. I study medicine for free and when you come to my country and will be study in our language your education will be also free.
    Eduaction is important, but dumm people are easily tractable.

Its sad but americans had reputation in my country like fat, generaly poor intelligent, anxious, selfish nation. Who attack other nation without reason just for oil or other sources. Your law about steroids ?! Well there must be some kind of control to protect dummiest person in coutry but jail for AS...?!

Evreyone who are smart and live in US move to Europe. There you will get health care for free, no one will scare you with terorists and you can live among educated people.
    Last edited by XNathan; 12-14-2007 at 01:58 AM.

Thread Information