Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul 2007

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member

Ron Paul 2007

www.teaparty07.com
    www.ronpaul2008.com
    Here it is guys we've raised him 3.5million so far since midnight last night... donate... help the cause...

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    I havent been following the whole thing really. But my friend sent me this a few days ago. lol, hes not a ron paul fan.

Some Ron Paul Facts:

-Ron Paul opposes abortion because he believes women should essentially have no say when it comes to their body

-Ron Paul thinks we should trade gold pieces (because they totally never tried this in the 12th century)

-Ron Paul doesn't support women's rights

-Ron Paul doesn't support minority rights

-Ron Paul wants to eliminate minimum wage

-Ron Paul believes that the UN and all of its peacekeeping missions are nonsense.

-Ron Paul wants to get rid of public schools. Yes, Virginia, he wants everything to be privatized.

-Ron Paul wants to eliminate tax benefits that help Americans with lower incomes such as the gift and estate tax, elderly credit tax, and the child care tax

-Ron Paul believes that the Second Amendment can be interpreted as leverage for turning America into a real life version of "Turok the Dinosaur Hunter".

-Ron Paul doesn't support secular government.

-Ron Paul hates gays, lesbians, and bisexuals

Ron Paul Quotes:

"By far the most powerful lobby in Washington of the bad sort is the Israeli government" and that the goal of the Zionist movement is to st***e criticism.

"Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. lau***ngly calls the `criminal justice system,' I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal,"

"If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be."

"Through perverse court decisions and years of cultural indoctrination, the elitist, secular Left has managed to convince many in our nation that religion must be driven from public view. The justification is always that someone, somewhere, might possibly be offended or feel uncomfortable living in the midst of a largely Christian society, so all must yield to the fragile sensibilities of the few. The ultimate goal of the anti-religious elites is to transform America into a completely secular nation, a nation that is legally and culturally biased against Christianity."

"Abolishing the Federal Reserve will allow Congress to reassert its constitutional authority over monetary policy… Though the Federal Reserve policy harms the average American, it benefits those in a position to take advantage of the cycles in monetary policy. The main beneficiaries are those who receive access to artificially inflated money and/or credit before the inflationary effects of the policy impact the entire economy. Federal Reserve policies also benefit big spending politicians who use the inflated currency created by the Fed to hide the true costs of the welfare-warfare state. It is time for Congress to put the interests of the American people ahead of
    the special interests and their own appetite for big government."

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    ^ I don't know, don't have the facts from what I've seen I like him, not what was posted above since I have not seen this before.

The mininum wage is a joke anyway, no one I know actually gets mininum wage. Hell I pay my girls 8-$15 an hour because that's what you have to pay to get good help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents View Post
    ^ I don't know, don't have the facts from what I've seen I like him, not what was posted above since I have not seen this before.
    Yeah, what I posted was from a friend who doesnt like him. Is it 100% true, idk, but im sure hes pretty close.

its all about Colbert!

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    I havent been following the whole thing really. But my friend sent me this a few days ago. lol, hes not a ron paul fan.

Some Ron Paul Facts:

-Ron Paul opposes abortion because he believes women should essentially have no say when it comes to their body

-Ron Paul thinks we should trade gold pieces (because they totally never tried this in the 12th century)

-Ron Paul doesn't support women's rights

-Ron Paul doesn't support minority rights

-Ron Paul believes that the UN and all of its peacekeeping missions are nonsense.

-Ron Paul wants to get rid of public schools. Yes, Virginia, he wants everything to be privatized.

-Ron Paul wants to eliminate tax benefits that help Americans with lower incomes such as the gift and estate tax, elderly credit tax, and the child care tax

-Ron Paul believes that the Second Amendment can be interpreted as leverage for turning America into a real life version of "Turok the Dinosaur Hunter".

-Ron Paul hates gays, lesbians, and bisexuals

Ron Paul Quotes:

"By far the most powerful lobby in Washington of the bad sort is the Israeli government" and that the goal of the Zionist movement is to st***e criticism.

"Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. lau***ngly calls the `criminal justice system,' I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal,"

"If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be."

"Through perverse court decisions and years of cultural indoctrination, the elitist, secular Left has managed to convince many in our nation that religion must be driven from public view. The justification is always that someone, somewhere, might possibly be offended or feel uncomfortable living in the midst of a largely Christian society, so all must yield to the fragile sensibilities of the few. The ultimate goal of the anti-religious elites is to transform America into a completely secular nation, a nation that is legally and culturally biased against Christianity."

"Abolishing the Federal Reserve will allow Congress to reassert its constitutional authority over monetary policy… Though the Federal Reserve policy harms the average American, it benefits those in a position to take advantage of the cycles in monetary policy. The main beneficiaries are those who receive access to artificially inflated money and/or credit before the inflationary effects of the policy impact the entire economy. Federal Reserve policies also benefit big spending politicians who use the inflated currency created by the Fed to hide the true costs of the welfare-warfare state. It is time for Congress to put the interests of the American people ahead of
    Wtf does that mean?

Some Ron Paul Facts:

-Ron Paul opposes abortion because he believes women should essentially have no say when it comes to their body(LIE, RON PAUL ON PERSONAL PRINCIPAL DOESNT BELIEVE IN ABORTION AND DOESNT BELIEVE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE ANYSAY THAT IT SHOULD BE DECIDED AT THE STATE LEVEL)

-Ron Paul thinks we should trade gold pieces (because they totally never tried this in the 12th century)(LIE, RON PAUL BELIEVES PAPER SHOULD BE BACKED BY A HARD VALUE NOT AN ASSUMED VALUE)

-Ron Paul doesn't support women's rights(LIE, RON PAUL SUPPORTS EVER INDIVIDUALS RIGHTS AN BELIEVES THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD STAY OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS)

-Ron Paul doesn't support minority rights(LIE, RON PAUL SUPPORTS EVER INDIVIDUALS RIGHTS AN BELIEVES THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD STAY OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS)

-Ron Paul believes that the UN and all of its peacekeeping missions are nonsense. (LIE, RON PAUL HAS NOTHING AGAINST PEACEKEEPING MISSIONS AS LONG AS THEY ARE NON CONFRONTATIONAL TO AVOID PREEMPTIVE WAR AND PEACE KEEPING WAR THAT WE SHOULD ONLY ENGAGE IN WAR IF ITS DECLARED BY CONGRESS OR THERE IS IMMEDIATE THREAT TO OUR COUNTRY.)

-Ron Paul wants to get rid of public schools. Yes, Virginia, he wants everything to be privatized.(LIE, RON PAUL BELIEVES THERE SHOULD BE COMPETITION ALONG WITH PUBLIC SCHOOLING SYSTEMS BEING STATE REGULATED)

-Ron Paul wants to eliminate tax benefits that help Americans with lower incomes such as the gift and estate tax, elderly credit tax, and the child care tax(TRUE RON PAUL WANTS TO REMOVE THE TAX BENEFITS AND REMOVE THE TAX PERIOD, IN OTHER WORDS NO INCOME TAX)

-Ron Paul hates gays, lesbians, and bisexuals(LIE, RON PAUL BELIEVES EVERYONE IS EQUAL AND AS MARRAGE IS RELIGIOUS THE CHURCH SHOULD SAY WHO GETS MARRIED NOT THE GOVERNMENT)

Ron Paul Quotes:

Those are the positions I know off the top of my head...

And I didn't get the one about dinosaurs either....

BOOST is offline Member
    He is the best choice. If Clinton gets in the gates of hell will open

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    Those are the positions I know off the top of my head...

And I didn't get the one about dinosaurs either....
    Good post, I was going to say that too, but hate typing

On other Notes he believes the war on drugs is failing we should end its insanity and treat drug addiction as a medical problem...

Believes you should decide what to do with your body IE

Marijuana Legal
    Steroids Legal

Quote Originally Posted by BOOST View Post
    He is the best choice. If Clinton gets in the gates of hell will open
    I truly believe this myself...and I'm an atheist *shrugs*

One more thing xlxBigSexyxlx how does gift tax help poor americans?

It's the same old shlt if you don't like someone call them a racist oldest smoke screen in the world
    Now they throw out the anti-gay shlt to confuss too

Reminds me of south park the movie where saddam says "you are all really fuked now, yeah bend over"Talking of hillary

ya no shit, thats why a lot of people like him. people who have actually worked hard for their money and success dont wanna give it away to lower income families (people who just want to live off of better people than themselves)

if you cant tell this is a sarcastic comment by paul on the stereotyping of the black community

i dont see whats wrong with this. yes ron paul wants to abolish the fed. no shit, anybody who knows anything about what the fed does wants to get rid of them

your friend is an idiot

in b4 another political thread lock lol

Atomini is offline Banned
    HEY! Turok the Dinosaur Hunter was an awesome game! I remember playing that on the N64 during the 90s. Turok 2 kicked ass.

Quote Originally Posted by 5ifthCitizen View Post
    your friend is an idiot

in b4 another political thread lock lol
    right on man thanks for the backup

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    HEY! Turok the Dinosaur Hunter was an awesome game! I remember playing that on the N64 during the 90s. Turok 2 kicked ass.
    Yeah that game was the sh^t on N64, so was golden eye.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah Ron Paul all the way.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    the first turok for n64 was great, such a fun game.. goldeneye was also the shit, classic games

for those of you that don't know, turok is a game about a man who gets massive weapons to kill enemies, such as plasma r***es or rocket launchers etc

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    too bad the media will stop at nothing to crush him

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    too bad the media will stop at nothing to crush him
    Ya except when he dominates NH they will have no choice....

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer
    Ya except when he dominates NH they will have no choice....
    i hope he does well, i wont bet on it though.

BOOST is offline Member
    RON PAUL ALL THE WAY

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Yeah that game was the sh^t on N64, so was golden eye.
    Goldeneye was THE n64 game. If only it had the blood and gore that Turok 2 had, it would have been so much more kickass.

Blog Entries
    lol dont attack me for posting geez...i didnt type that

like i said, Colbert and Stewart!

oo, and golden eye was the shiz

If you type 'deca dick' into google image search, this is one of the images that comes up...

No joke, try it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Goldeneye was THE n64 game. If only it had the blood and gore that Turok 2 had, it would have been so much more kickass.
    goldeneye was classic, with perfect dark in a close second if not tied

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    im in the uk, and with tony blair now out of office and his replacement gordon brown failing badly already in the public eyes im sure we will have an election next year and the person to take charge of this country will be a guy called david cameron.

i think with him in power and with ron paul leading you american fella the world will start to get restored back to the state it was in before the bush administration.

ron paul all the way! seen a lot about the guy and he makes sense.....

ron paul for usa, david cameron for the uk all the way.....

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    im in the uk, and with tony blair now out of office and his replacement gordon brown failing badly already in the public eyes im sure we will have an election next year and the person to take charge of this country will be a guy called david cameron.

i think with him in power and with ron paul leading you american fella the world will start to get restored back to the state it was in before the bush administration.

ron paul all the way! seen a lot about the guy and he makes sense.....

ron paul for usa, david cameron for the uk all the way.....
    Ya man sorry to say but Blair is being a douchebag...

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    Ya man sorry to say but Blair is being a douchebag...
    blair was a tosser!

labour party used to be the 'working mans party', yet blair went to private school, married a rich barrister, and all his friends are in big business....

and now he's not PM, he's making money advising big US companies in the middle east... a situation he helped set up himself!

the quickest forgotten PM of this country... never hear a thing about him already!

Cameron might have been to private school, had the nobby background, but atleast he doesnt deny it and is more in touch with the people and the issues of today (same may not agree, but then everyone has there own opinions)

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member

Wink

Being a working/ union man myself I have to say Ron Paul is a douche bag!

He is against unions, public education, and public health care assistance programs. Being a working guy I don’t make much money and the only thing that saves my a$$ from complete exploitation from my company is my union and like many Americans I could not afford to send my 3 kids to private school or to pay for health care for my family.

Dr. Ron Paul is without a doubt an elitist whose interest is not for the average guy like me and many other Americans. He is a constitutionalist, which is usual for big money making guys like himself, with the rhetoric of fewer taxes and less government for all. The only thing I agree with him on is to end the Iraq War outside of that I’m just an average guy who is grateful to have union protection at work, a decent school to send my kids, and when my kids need braces for their teeth there are programs out there to help me with that cost…

This is why IMHO Ron Paul is an Elitist Douche… He’s not the working guys’ candidate.

Live Better… Work Union!
    Last edited by Fat Guy; 12-16-2007 at 07:00 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy View Post
    Being a working/ union man myself I have to say Ron Paul is a douche bag!

He is against unions, public education, and public health care assistance programs. Being a working guy I don’t make much money and the only thing that saves my a$$ from complete exploitation from my company is my union and like many Americans I could not afford to send my 3 kids to private school or to pay for health care for my family.

Dr. Ron Paul is without a doubt an elitist whose interest is not for the average guy like me and many other Americans. He is a constitutionalist, which is usual for big money making guys like himself, with the rhetoric of fewer taxes and less government for all. The only thing I agree with him on is to end the Iraq War outside of that I’m just an average guy who is grateful to have union protection at work, a decent school to send my kids, and when my kids need braces for their teeth there are programs out there to help me with that cost…

This is why IMHO Ron Paul is an Elitist Douche… He’s not the working guys’ candidate.

Live Better… Work Union!

The only one's unions protect are the scumbags. If your good at your job you dont need a union for protection. I would never work for a union organization. He isn't against public education where there would be none. But to make it competitive. There is nothing to make schools themselves try harder. The kids have to go there. If there was competition between schools then there would be reason for the to have better teachers and upgrade facilties.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    The only one's unions protect are the scumbags. If your good at your job you dont need a union for protection. I would never work for a union organization. He isn't against public education where there would be none. But to make it competitive. There is nothing to make schools themselves try harder. The kids have to go there. If there was competition between schools then there would be reason for the to have better teachers and upgrade facilties.
    thank you, saved me a lot of typing.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    The only one's unions protect are the scumbags.
    You just called me a scumbag… Ouch!

At my work a guy fell and broke his back and the company immediately had an attorney, who was on retainer, start investigating to prove it was the guy’s fault to avoid paying for his injury even though the working conditions had a long history of written reports of being unsafe. It was the union that that protected this guy from being swept under the rug and won the case of unsafe working conditions in this example. It is similar to the minor’s unsafe working conditions when the mine collapsed in on them. It will be the union that protects the working man in those cases that are ongoing now.

Form what I read of your posting I suspect you are naive to the working person’s situation or you intentionally ignore the middle class plight of the average American for your own personal gain as many people of affluence do or you’re just ignorant. But either way I have strong ideas for the working class of America and I feel they are being screwed in many ways. I think the middle class needs to be united to make political decision that better the greater good of the common guy like myself and many others in the U.S.

Oh and one more thing for the scumbag comment…

Remember… Live Better, Work Union!

You just called me a scumbag… Ouch!

At my work a guy fell and broke his back and the company immediately had an attorney, who was on retainer, start investigating to prove it was the guy’s fault to avoid paying for his injury even though the working conditions had a long history of written reports of being unsafe. It was the union that that protected this guy from being swept under the rug and won the case of unsafe working conditions in this example. It is similar to the minor’s unsafe working conditions when the mine collapsed in on them. It will be the union that protects the working man in those cases that are ongoing now.

Form what I read of your posting I suspect you are naive to the working person’s situation or you intentionally ignore the middle class plight of the average American for your own personal gain as many people of affluence do or you’re just ignorant. But either way I have strong ideas for the working class of America and I feel they are being screwed in many ways. I think the middle class needs to be united to make political decision that better the greater good of the common guy like myself and many others in the U.S.

Oh and one more thing for the scumbag comment…
    I wasnt calling you a scumbag at all. Little defensive aren't you?

But unions do protect allot of scumbags at jobs. Alcoholics, drug addicts. I'm sorry i'll earn my raises and negotiate them myself. I dont need a union to negotiate a 15 cent raise for me. Also seniority is BS and means alot in union shops. Sorry if i can do your job better then you it shouldn't mean shit that you've been there longer. And you really are naive if you think a union is there to protect you. Unions are there to make themselves $$$$

And i wasn't referring to you personally when i used the term "you in my post"

Gixxer No problem… when you said you I thought you were talking to me… go figure.

It has been historically shown that Companies are not out for the health and welfare of its employees and that is why unions have come into existence. The bottom line for companies is profit and many people fall by the wayside of corporate exploitation in the quest for higher profit margins…(How do you fight multibillion dollars organizations? You unify the working force, that’s how!) Unions are the true democratic force in this process of negotiating a fair working wage for the common guy who puts his or her hard work and life on the line while corporate executives reap the profits.

Ron Paul is a big anti- union guy so he is not the guy for middle class America.

Gixxer No problem… when you said you I thought you were talking to me… go figure.

It has been historically shown that Companies are not out for the health and welfare of its employees and that is why unions have come into existence. The bottom line for companies is profit and many people fall by the wayside of corporate exploitation in the quest for higher profit margins…(How do you fight a multibillion dollars organization? You unify the working force, that’s how!) Unions are the true democratic force in this process of negotiating a fair working wage for the common guy who puts his or her hard work and life on the line while corporate executives reap the profits.

Ron Paul is a big anti- union guy so he is not the guy for middle class America.
    No problem. Sometimes things dont come out the way you mean in text form.

I guess we agree to dissagree. I'm sure unions re beneficial in certain circumstances. I known alot of union guys that got screwed and were good hard workers.

Kingweb50 is offline Member
    If there is not an tax how will America pay for anything like fixing federal freeways and for the military and all the other stuff currently funded by taxes

Gixxer
    I understand… I too had many friends who were not union and were very hard workers that got screwed over by their companies and I felt bad for them because they had no representation.

I agree that this is one of those points that people are on one side of the fence or the other.

Thanks for you thoughts.

Live Better /Work Union

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information