longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

Brett Favre's wife to start sunday for the Packers!! Read the whole thing

The Green Bay Packers delivered a shocking announcement today. Their starting quarterback this Sunday will be Mrs. Brett Favre, who will play for Brett during the first quarter. Fans in Green Bay were shocked when this announcement was made, but Mrs. Favre assured the fans that, "Hey, I know this game. I live with Brett. I have taken several road trips on the team plane. I've gone to the pre-game meal. I know a lot of the Packers. I've played around with a lot of the Packers in the back yard. I've tossed the football with them, and I know what a slot right 60-Prevent-Slot-Hook-And-Go is and I know how to avoid a corner blitz." So they polled the people in Green Bay , 50% of Packers fans are excited, motivated, looking forward to the big game.

All right, you think that's ridiculous? Let me reread this. In a shocking announcement today, Mrs. Hillary Clinton announced that she is running for
    president of the United States because she knows Bill Clinton and has lived
    with him, and she was there on a lot of trips to China and around the world,
    and she really cared about kids for 35 years. She's fought and she stood up for kids, and she's tried to fix health care, and she knows fifty percent of the
    American people say, "That's good enough for us." Ignorance is bliss?????

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    obama and Hillary sex tape would make millions

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    dont know about you, but have no desire to see either of them naked!! I think I would be permanently blind if I saw that ugly bitch naked!!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    Id watch that sh*t!

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    not saying that im voting for her or anything but what makes obama more qualified then clinton??

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    If clinton gets elected.... I'm moving to another country.

xero is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    The Green Bay Packers delivered a shocking announcement today. Their starting quarterback this Sunday will be Mrs. Brett Favre, who will play for Brett during the first quarter. Fans in Green Bay were shocked when this announcement was made, but Mrs. Favre assured the fans that, "Hey, I know this game. I live with Brett. I have taken several road trips on the team plane. I've gone to the pre-game meal. I know a lot of the Packers. I've played around with a lot of the Packers in the back yard. I've tossed the football with them, and I know what a slot right 60-Prevent-Slot-Hook-And-Go is and I know how to avoid a corner blitz." So they polled the people in Green Bay , 50% of Packers fans are excited, motivated, looking forward to the big game.

All right, you think that's ridiculous? Let me reread this. In a shocking announcement today, Mrs. Hillary Clinton announced that she is running for
    president of the United States because she knows Bill Clinton and has lived
    with him, and she was there on a lot of trips to China and around the world,
    and she really cared about kids for 35 years. She's fought and she stood up for kids, and she's tried to fix health care, and she knows fifty percent of the
    American people say, "That's good enough for us." Ignorance is bliss?????
    Very funny analogy, but i dont think you are comparing apples and oranges.

The job of president of the country is a political position, which is about relationship management, communication and plain old common sense to be able to read what options the majority of the people would support i.e. politics.

As these are non-technical skills, just about anybody from any walk of life could become president, if they are good 'politicians'.

So with reference to your quarter back analogy, years of previous 'technical' experience is not a significant entry level requirement. If it was, then strangely, HC is probably the most experienced candidate for the job.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post
    Very funny analogy, but i dont think you are comparing apples and oranges.

The job of president of the country is a political position, which is about relationship management, communication and plain old common sense to be able to read what options the majority of the people would support i.e. politics.

As these are non-technical skills, just about anybody from any walk of life could become president, if they are good 'politicians'.

So with reference to your quarter back analogy, years of previous 'technical' experience is not a significant entry level requirement. If it was, then strangely, HC is probably the most experienced candidate for the job.
    I agrea.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Horrible analogy. She is a Senator and Bill Clinton himself says she knows what's going on better then he does. Give me a break...

Titan 3 is offline Associate Member
    I can't pick...... The options are too depressing!

Thread Information