RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    x2.... whats this thread about again?
    X3...

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Here it is, looks pretty doesn't it?
    Yes indeed, its the pigtails that make it look quite ravishing.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Lmao

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    what is the RFID chip for? i can't view any of the youtube clips

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    Who needs any kind of currency when RFID is implemented?

3bd
    Quote Originally Posted by 3** View Post
    Who needs any kind of currency when RFID is implemented?
    Or more to the point... there will be no need for currency once RFID is implemented.

3bd
    In theory RFID chips are a great concept. Imagine never having to carry a wallet again. All your ID information will be encoded on the chip. Cash/checks/debit cards will be a thing of the past. You could just walk into a store, grap what you need and walk out... it will all get automatically deducted from your "account". It would make life very convienent and safe. You could buy off the internet without any fear of identity theft or someone stealing your funds. Think about it.

But then again... our privacy would totaly vanish. Big Brother full blown. The govt would know your EVERY move. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Think about it.

This is a novelty coin designed by Daniel Carr check it out…

http://www.designscomputed.com/coins/amero.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Amero1.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	86989

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I like the Nazi SS lightning bolts on the coin, thats a very nice touch...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Awesome titties Ninja !!!!!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    I like the Nazi SS lightning bolts on the coin, thats a very nice touch...
    At least the Reichs Mark symbolised Germany as a soverign nation (what a nations currency stands for) and not some ****ed up "Union". To bad it is now part of the farce that is the European Union.

Last edited by Panzerfaust; 01-03-2008 at 09:32 AM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Note to self: *Do not have titties in avatar if wanting to get an important message across to others.*

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    Note to self: *Do not have titties in avatar if wanting to get an important message across to others.*
    point taken

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13 View Post
    Guiliani will not win, and neither will Hillary. I honestly believe that Americans want something more than "more of the same". I do not think that Paul has a snowball's chance in hell, but if he were the nominee, he'd have my vote. If I had to bet today, I would put my money on McCain. He would be the front runner if he hadn't tried to make a name for himself by backing/sponsoring the Amnesty Bill.......
    Unfortunately the American public doesn't get to make the decision even though this is a "democracy". Remember Al Gore actually was picked by the american public but for some reason he didn't get the job. Its the Elite group that controls who is president and mark my words, Guiliani has already won it due to his connections with the Elite groups like The Skull and Bones.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04 View Post
    Unfortunately the American public doesn't get to make the decision even though this is a "democracy". Remember Al Gore actually was picked by the american public but for some reason he didn't get the job. Its the Elite group that controls who is president and mark my words, Guiliani has already won it due to his connections with the Elite groups like The Skull and Bones.

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    LMAO

Blog Entries
    X2

BOOST is offline Member
    This says it all right here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8

If he does not make it, the gates of hell will open if the bitch gets in

Gee maybe she will get a Blow Job in the oval office, Lords knows she lacks a vagina

Blog Entries
    NO way on God's earth could I vote for Ron Paul

Longball is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rana173 View Post
    Why, I know who he is but don't realy listen to or read anything he has put out. What is it about him you do not like?

feanixco is offline Banned
    So sad....

Atomini is offline Banned
    Author Ane Rann said "There is no way to rule innocent men. The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't any criminals, the government makes them. The government declares so many things a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws."

jef
    jef is offline Member
    wow! i never even heard anything about this amero business. one step closer to a one world government I suppose. wtf....corrupt american leaders of fuq tards. i've never voted for a political figure caz i figure they're all corrupt but Ron Paul's got my vote this upcoming election. and that fuqn chip....they can kiss my ars and i'll start farming my fields (or maybe not...since I don't have any hahaha)

^^Pf course you haven't heard about the Amero and RFID, the news are keeping it on the low down as much as possible.

I know, god forbid anyone stand for our U.S. Constitution.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    you m ninja...it seems we have the same points of view on things. but if this were more biblical and this is a means to an end with a one world gov't, mark of the best, etc then do you honestly think anyone no matter how many votes etc. could change the course of God's word?
    I like everything that Ron Paul stands for and listening to him strikes a cord with me for sure with all the reading and studying of things that the general public doesn't pay attention to; ie: national id cards, chips, cfr council on foreing relations, irs, federal reserve etc. It's very scary seeing this develop right in front of our eyes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longball View Post
    Why, I know who he is but don't realy listen to or read anything he has put out. What is it about him you do not like?
    He claims, that 9/11 happened "because we are there"
    Voted against the war in Iraq
    Voted against the Patriot Act and is against NSA wire-tapping
    He is against the "Preemptive Strike" ideology.
    He believes in non-intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by jef View Post
    you m ninja...it seems we have the same points of view on things. but if this were more biblical and this is a means to an end with a one world gov't, mark of the best, etc then do you honestly think anyone no matter how many votes etc. could change the course of God's word?
    I like everything that Ron Paul stands for and listening to him strikes a cord with me for sure with all the reading and studying of things that the general public doesn't pay attention to; ie: national id cards, chips, cfr council on foreing relations, irs, federal reserve etc. It's very scary seeing this develop right in front of our eyes
    You need to leave the biblical stuf out of this. We CAN turn things around if we continue to wake people up and educate them. Ron Paul is doing that as we speak, but he cannot do it alone.

Only in America today can a guy like Ron Paul be called a "Conspiracy Theroist", "Radical", "Racist" for simply wanting to follow our U.S Constitution and restore the Republic. Just goes to show just how much brainwashing has affected everyone over the last 70+ years.

People hear Ron talk about abolishing the Federal Reserve and they think he is crazy and that we need it. If they would educate themselves they would know that our gov't has always had the power to create our money until they sold us out in 1913 and handed that power over to a private entity.

I highly suggest you dig into this deep and go read for yourself about the Amero, North American Union, RFID etc..

jef
    jef is offline Member
    "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

~Henry Ford
    I like your quote too...Did you get this quote of Henry Ford's from America: Freedom to Facsism?

Sounds wonderfuly American, just as our founding fathers wanted it.

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto."

~Thomas Jefferson
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 01-03-2008 at 10:33 PM.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    well...i just read a 650 page book the creature from jekyll island along with much other in depth material as well that go much further than the amrero, nau,rfid that you mentioned about and I have the feeling that you prob have too

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Not the 2000 election bullshit again!! Guiliani grabbed 4% of the vote here in Iowa tonight. Hell, even Paul beat him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Sounds wonderfuly American, just as our founding fathers wanted it.

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto."

~Thomas Jefferson
    But not enough for me to vote for him.

But not enough for me to vote for him.
    we did not have commerce with the middle east during Jefferson's term.

Blog Entries
    we did not have commerce with the middle east during Jefferson's term.
    I do recall this thing called The Battle of Tripoli:
    Jefferson wrote to Adams in a July 11, 1786, letter, "I acknolege [sic] I very early thought it would be best to effect a peace thro' the medium of war." Paying tribute will merely invite more demands, and even if a coalition proves workable, the only solution is a strong navy that can reach the pirates, Jefferson argued in an August 18, 1786, letter to James Monroe: "The states must see the rod; perhaps it must be felt by some one of them. . . . Every national citizen must wish to see an effective instrument of coercion, and should fear to see it on any other element than the water. A naval force can never endanger our liberties, nor occasion bloodshed; a land force would do both." "From what I learn from the temper of my countrymen and their tenaciousness of their money," Jefferson added in a December 26, 1786, letter to the president of Yale College, Ezra Stiles, "it will be more easy to raise ships and men to fight these pirates into reason, than money to bribe them."

When Jefferson became president in 1801 he refused to accede to Tripoli's demands for an immediate payment of $225,000 and an annual payment of $25,000. The pasha of Tripoli then declared war on the United States. Although as secretary of state and vice president he had opposed developing an American navy capable of anything more than coastal defense, President Jefferson dispatched a squadron of naval vessels to the Mediterranean. As he declared in his first annual message to Congress: "To this state of general peace with which we have been blessed, one only exception exists. Tripoli, the least considerable of the Barbary States, had come forward with demands unfounded either in right or in compact, and had permitted itself to denounce war, on our failure to comply before a given day. The style of the demand admitted but one answer. I sent a small squadron of frigates into the Mediterranean. . . ."

I do recall this thing called The Battle of Tripoli:
    Jefferson wrote to Adams in a July 11, 1786, letter, "I acknolege [sic] I very early thought it would be best to effect a peace thro' the medium of war." Paying tribute will merely invite more demands, and even if a coalition proves workable, the only solution is a strong navy that can reach the pirates, Jefferson argued in an August 18, 1786, letter to James Monroe: "The states must see the rod; perhaps it must be felt by some one of them. . . . Every national citizen must wish to see an effective instrument of coercion, and should fear to see it on any other element than the water. A naval force can never endanger our liberties, nor occasion bloodshed; a land force would do both." "From what I learn from the temper of my countrymen and their tenaciousness of their money," Jefferson added in a December 26, 1786, letter to the president of Yale College, Ezra Stiles, "it will be more easy to raise ships and men to fight these pirates into reason, than money to bribe them."

When Jefferson became president in 1801 he refused to accede to Tripoli's demands for an immediate payment of $225,000 and an annual payment of $25,000. The pasha of Tripoli then declared war on the United States. Although as secretary of state and vice president he had opposed developing an American navy capable of anything more than coastal defense, President Jefferson dispatched a squadron of naval vessels to the Mediterranean. As he declared in his first annual message to Congress: "To this state of general peace with which we have been blessed, one only exception exists. Tripoli, the least considerable of the Barbary States, had come forward with demands unfounded either in right or in compact, and had permitted itself to denounce war, on our failure to comply before a given day. The style of the demand admitted but one answer. I sent a small squadron of frigates into the Mediterranean. . . ."
    There is always more to the story isn't there!

Two of my favorite quotes:
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace."
    - George Washington...............

Blog Entries
    Two of my favorite quotes:
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace."
    - George Washington...............

You hit the nail on the head, let's not forget that he supported the War of 1812.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Not the 2000 election bullshit again!! Guiliani grabbed 4% of the vote here in Iowa tonight. Hell, even Paul beat him.
    Republican presidential hopeful Rudy Giuliani praised rival Mike Huckabee for his win in the Iowa caucuses on Thursday — a contest Giuliani skipped — yet insisted his own early-state campaign could win over the long haul.

"I think we're in good shape. We're ahead in maybe 16, 18 of the 29 states that are coming up," the former New York mayor said. "This was the first one. I think it's one that, quite honestly, we didn't expect that we would win. And we didn't put a lot of resources into it. And now we'll move on to the others."

Giuliani holds an early lead in polls in Florida, which conducts its primary Jan. 29, and he hopes a strong showing here will offset poor results in early-voting states.

This from the AP one hour ago.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Are you kidding me? You are against him because of those points? I am so incredibly angry right now, that I am going to bite my tongue, compose myself, and then come back with a reply to this later on, as I think it will be rather long winded.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information