Thread: Having a Cold

Aguro is offline Associate Member

Having a Cold

Hello,
    I was wondering, i have a light cold. No temperature throat hurt but it bearable.. Mom and dad say i shouldnt train, but i kinda feel i can do it and i dont want to lose the small amount i have gained.. What should i do? Just continue to eat well and go to the gym and lift lighter weight or rest or act normaly?

I have searched for previous tread about cold found nothing about it. Thanx for your feedback.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Train by your instincts if you feel you could train then train but if you feel under the weather or run down then take a rest day,only you know if you should train or not and you know what your body is capable of.

Eat as normal if you can although if you have a sore throat this can be tough I normally stick a few more protein shakes into my diet to make up for what I,m not eating

Good luck bro by the way how old are you?

Aguro is offline Associate Member

Young

I am 20, been doing B.B. 7 month straitgh, i dont plan doing juice before 4 year of clean B.B. that will mostly test my will of doing it.. And maybe in 4 year ill have acheived my goal. (210 lbs cut).
    I weight 183 Lbs. Body Fat must be around 13% maybe higher i dont feel fat at all. And if my english sound funny that because i am french canadian . Thanx for the feedback Billy Boy!

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Good for you Aguro! Damn it's nice to see a young bb who is using his head instead of jumping into gear use without giving genetics, hard training and diet it's due. Proud of you!

OK...instinct is number one, but if you're one of those extremely self motivated ones who simply refuse to skip workouts, let me add this. If you're not at least 80% on top of your game, then the stress you'll put on your body from training may actually make it harder for your immune system. Perform some cardio, and evaluate yourself realistically then presss on. Keep the focus Bro!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

sweat it out

i had a 101 degree fever and went to soundfactory did like 3 hits of e and woke up the next night completely better.don't do e, but you know your body better than anyone.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    maybe i should do that so i can breathe again
    What happens here, stays here

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sometimes when I'm sick, I feel better after I work out and do cardio. Maybe because i get the blood flowing, sweat out all the toxins and flush the body with water and vitimins.

fastman is offline New Member
    I follow the rule that says if the cold is in your head it is okay to train, but if it gets down to your chest then don't train.

If I try to train while sick and I start to feel worse after beginning then it is time to stop. As everyone else said go by instincts, and it probably would not hurt you to miss one or two days.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    like the guys said, use your instincts. and keep it short and sweet, no long workouts. get in, train, and leave. don't forget lots of vitamin C

Thread Information