i am so sick of seeing this fcking mess every time i go online, it is always something new, drama,drama , and more drama!!! for someone who is in a custody battle it sure doesnt seem like she wants these kids, if she is trying to lose them on purpose, i have to say she is doing one hell of a job,

(skipping court ordered drug tests, showing up late to court numerous times or not showing at all, having 3 law firms let you go because they cant deal with the bullshit, and most recently holding her kids hostage and having the police come to the house to find her a mess on some unknown substance and being hospitalized and now on suicide watch)

i would to slap her like charlie murphy slaped rick james' head into the bar at the china club. it disgusts me. how dumb do you have to be to not realize how you are in jeopardy of losing you children forever and you just keep getting worse and worse each day and do nothing to fix it or to get out of the public eye. it is like shoplifting knowing you are being video taped. keep a low profile and just act normal for gods-sake!!!!!!!!!!