n4529359 is offline Associate Member

A Thought : supplements vs steroids

I was just thinking how much natural bodybuilding is really much better, if at all on your body?

Like some of these pre workout supps like No explode, superpump who knows whats in them? and when u take a whole lot of these things at once who knows the amount of strain on ur liver, kidneys, GIT. Theres so many different types of chemicals under the name "proprietary blend". Like i have been getting sides from these supps like diarrhea, dizziness and vertigo at the gym and im sure im not the only one. And as far as side effects to benefit ratio's go, theres not much i get out of it, (what like 1 more rep at the gym?).

Sometimes is think AAS is alot better option you know its gonna work and the compounds are fairly simple .... just a thought

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i can agree to an extent, half the stuff put into supplements are not proven to do anything and are not tested to meet any health regulations etc.

at least with aas you know what you are getting yourself into, mind you its an entirely different area than simple supplements.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    aas are also a lot cheaper with much better gains if used correctly and with proper diet. Supplements mean just that, they are there to supplement your what you are lacking or need more of.

n4529359 is offline Associate Member
    i don't mean that taking supplements are somehow any match for aas, its just that me for one and i am sure some others don't want to take aas for health reasons but take all this other crap when its prolly more damaging

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by n4529359 View Post
    i don't mean that taking supplements are somehow any match for aas, its just that me for one and i am sure some others don't want to take aas for health reasons but take all this other crap when its prolly more damaging
    damaging might not be the right word, but i get where you're coming from

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr View Post
    aas are also a lot cheaper with much better gains if used correctly and with proper diet. Supplements mean just that, they are there to supplement your what you are lacking or need more of.
    x10 There were, or are some prohormones that are legal that have stronger androgenic sides than alot of oral steroids

convalescence69 is offline Associate Member
    HMB gave me lots of acne, though I am not sure why. It might have been androgenic or it could have been how my body was trying to excrete it, through the skin. Sucked though so I won't take it anymore (12 pills a day suck anyways).

Thread Information