midnight777 is offline Associate Member

wow I am laying off the alcohol for a long time

went out Friday night and had a few coors light and later some mixed drinks... For the last 2 days my stomach has felt awful and slept all day yesterday... did not eat much.. I bet it is all the supplements I take during the day.. It is not like I drank alot... Maybe because i don't drink much like I used too.,...

sorel_C is offline Member
    i doubt A few beers has those side effects,, but then again my thoughts on a few beers might be totally diffrent then yours>>> it sounds to me someone slip'd you the date pill,, and your just feeling the after math

cjp4eva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight777 View Post
    went out Friday night and had a few coors light and later some mixed drinks... For the last 2 days my stomach has felt awful and slept all day yesterday... did not eat much.. I bet it is all the supplements I take during the day.. It is not like I drank alot... Maybe because i don't drink much like I used too.,...
    hehe did you have a "fat girl" moment? lol hope not.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude... just one day at a time.... find a meeting and go to it =P

midnight777 is offline Associate Member
    I have drank maybe 3 times in the last 2 months... I notice that when I do I am sick as all the following day, and when I drink I am not drinking nearly what I used too,... go figure

admirals56 is offline Banned
    i think someone slipt somthing into your drink

sorel_C is offline Member
    you've been slip'd the pill 3 times in 2 months,,, damn i'd say you must be a pretty good looking guy,, or in the wrong side of town

Björk is offline Banned
    another good reason not to drink

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    .....Man up.

feanixco is offline Banned
    I had my one blowout night the other weekend when the Chargers played the Pats. I only drink a few times each year and I remember why. After hammering through about 6 pitchers of Miller Light, 6 vodka tonics and a few shots of Crown I woke up laying on my kitchen floor naked. It took me two full days to recover. The best part is I called in sick on Monday and told my boss I got a virus....he proceeded to tell me that a guy from our office saw me Sunday night screaming and singing the "San Diego Super Chargers" song at the bar right before I passed out sitting upright at my table. LMAO

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    .....Man up.
    I had a beer and my tummy hurts.

Seriously i guess everyone is different but i can kill a bunch of vodka sleep 3 hours and be fine for the day
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 01-27-2008 at 09:52 PM.

I hear ya.

I used to really never drink but the past 5 weeks or so I have quite a bit and now I'm shrinking and Im fatter.

Sweet..alcohol.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by feanixco View Post
    I had my one blowout night the other weekend when the Chargers played the Pats. I only drink a few times each year and I remember why. After hammering through about 6 pitchers of Miller Light, 6 vodka tonics and a few shots of Crown I woke up laying on my kitchen floor naked. It took me two full days to recover. The best part is I called in sick on Monday and told my boss I got a virus....he proceeded to tell me that a guy from our office saw me Sunday night screaming and singing the "San Diego Super Chargers" song at the bar right before I passed out sitting upright at my table. LMAO
    that's hilarious....thanks for the laugh

jef
    jef is offline Member
    alcohol....the fastest way to self destruct everything we work so hard for. catabolic, feel like shiznit, don't feel like eating. go from being ripped and vascular to party animal chubby pretty quick. on and on and on....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by jef View Post
    alcohol....the fastest way to self destruct everything we work so hard for. catabolic, feel like shiznit, don't feel like eating. go from being ripped and vascular to party animal chubby pretty quick. on and on and on....
    speak for yourself

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Moderation is key.

JuicedUpCanuk is offline Associate Member
    Im with you on this one

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    coors light = water in a can

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    passed out on the kitchen floor naked...lol

I woke up naked in my closet one time in college. (NO comming out of the closet jokes please)

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    the worst the decisions i ever made was on alcohol. there are better things out there i

cant mention here but im sure some of you get the idea. drinking always screws up my

workouts and makes me feel like crap

Thread Information